– That, my little water snake, is where I’m about to do my business.
特瑞尼亚星球上最大的铷矿运输基地。
The largest rubidimite shipping complex on planet trinia.
我们撞到什么了?
What the hell did we hit?
-只有基地的安全防护罩。
– Just the base security shield.
-该死,我总是飞得不够低。
– Damn, I never fly low enough.
骑在东部基地。
Riding in eastern base.
九层,准备让拖拉机b上车。
Level 9, prepare for tractor b boarding.
先生。
Sir.
有一架低空飞机从沼泽飞过来。
We’ve got a low altitude unscheduled entry coming in from the swamp.
-听起来像机器人。
– Sounds like mandroids.
他们的身体部位可能快用完了。
They’re probably running out of body parts.
枪手们将享受打靶练习。
The gunners will enjoy the target practice.
一般警报。
General alert.
所有人员做好低空攻击准备。
All stations prepare for minimal low level attack.
侦察频率在监视我们,匕♥首♥。
Sighting frequencies are looking on to us, dagg.
我希望你这次有个好计划。
I hope you’ve got a good plan this time.
-给他们来场灯光秀,亚瑟
– Give ’em a light show, Arthur.
又来了!
Not that again!
上次我们用激光诱饵射击时,我的艉板被汽化了!
The last time we tried decoy laser fire, I got my aft panels vaporized!
——亚瑟!
– Arthur!
小心点,孩子。
Heads up, kid.
噢!
Ow!
我告诉过你不会成功的。
I told you it wouldn’t work.
-怎么了?
– What’s happening?
-只是一点欢迎的火。
– Just a little welcoming fire.
坚持下去。
Hang on.
哦,太棒了!
Oh, great!
他们在门口放了个原子看门狗。
They’ve got an atomic watchdog sitting right on the doorstep.
该死的!
Damn!
我们需要更多的肌肉!
We need more muscle!
我得想个办法把它干掉。
I’ve got to find a way to knock it out.
就是这样。
And there it is.
讲得好! !
Touche!
住嘴,亚瑟。
Stow it, Arthur.
我们还没有获得自♥由♥。
We’re not home free yet.
-该死的安♥全♥部♥门!
– Blasted security section!
为什么他们从来不告诉任何人他们该死的演习!
Why don’t they ever tell anybody about their damn drills!
-看着点那孩子,亚瑟
– Keep an eye on the kid, Arthur.
别让他离开你的视线。
Don’t let him out of your sight.
我不是保姆,你知道的。
I’m not a babysitter, you know.
-好了,伙计们。
– Okay, guys.
就像我们练习的那样。
Just the way we practiced it.
第一,你是领导者。
Number one, you lead.
-对不起,先生,我是三号♥。
– Excuse me, sir, I’m number three.
他是一个。
He’s one.
-没关系!
– Never mind!
让我们移♥动♥它!
Let’s move it!
趴下!
Hit the deck!
该死的!
Damn!
他们加固了出入门。
They’ve strengthened the access doors.
你有什么好主意能让我们通过那扇门吗?
You got any bright ideas how we can get through that door?
-对不起,先生。
– Sorry, sir.
我的程序是战术的,不是工程的。
I’m programmed for tactical, not engineering.
-廉价机器人,该死!
– Bargain robots, damn!
亚瑟!
Arthur!
站起来,从那艘马卡比恩运输船下面飞过去。
Get off your butt and fly underneath that marcabian transport ship.
不许顶嘴!
And no back talk!
这很好。
That’s good.
现在打开上面的货舱门。
Now open the upper cargo doors.
这最好管用。
This better work.
动一下,你就死定了。
Move, and you’re dead.
——Zygon !
– Zygon!
亚瑟。
Arthur.
是吗?
Yes?
-干掉我们。
– Take us down.
恐怕不行。
I’m afraid that won’t be possible.
你看,我的程序只对。
You see, I’m programmed to respond only to.
我说了干掉我们!
I said take us down!
就当是完成了吧。
Consider it done.
-走私红宝石的惩罚是死刑。
– The penalty for rubidimite smuggling is death.
你!
You!
-孩子,不要!
– Kid, no!
如果可以的话,我们得回到船上去!
We’ve got to get back to the ship if we can!
-不,我要先杀了他!
– No, I’ll kill him first!
-趴下,孩子!
– Get down, kid!
-谁下的命令?
– Who the hell ordered this drill?
嘿!
Hey!
-加油,孩子!
– Come on, kid!
这是我们离开这里的通行证。
This is our ticket out of here.
放开我!
Let me go!
把你的人类手拿开!
Take your human hands off me!
带我们离开这里,亚瑟,快!
Get us out of here, Arthur, fast!
-就是他。
– It is him.
大汗回来了。
The kha-Khan has returned.
-你逃不掉的。
– You’ll never get away with this.
走私水晶是星际犯罪。
Crystal smuggling is an interplanetary offense.
绑♥架♥也是如此。
And so is kidnapping.
停止!
Stop that!
你没有权利在我体内到处乱摸。
You have no right to go probing around inside me.
-你不要我是因为我看不见。
– You don’t want me because I can’t see.
别离开我,欧林。
Don’t leave me, Orin.
没有你我会死的。
I’ll die without you.
-如果上面有个世界,我会帮你找到的,elan。
– If there’s a world above, I’ll find it for you, elan.
-亚瑟,这些g-2女性机器人的人格回路到底在哪里?
– Arthur, where the hell are the personality circuits on these g-2 fembots?
根据g-2级政♥府♥服务女性机器人的内部原理图手册,所有的个人特征电路都位于她体内。
According to the internal schematics manual of the g-2 class government service fembot, all personal characteristic circuits are located in her.
你绝对找错地方了。
You’re definitely looking in the wrong place.
-他们在哪里?
– Well, where are they?
它们在她的臀部。
They’re in her posterior.
-你不敢。
– You wouldn’t dare.
救命,救命!
Help, help!
Dagg吗?
Dagg?
你为什么要冒着生命危险去偷水晶?
Why do you risk your life stealing crystals?
-因为,我的小水蛇,这个星系的收税员把一个诚实的工人变成了奴隶。
– Because, my little water snake, the tax collectors of this galaxy turn an honest worker into a slave.
铷矿晶体是bordogon舰队的主要燃料来源。
Rubidimite crystals are the main source of fuel for the bordogon fleet.
在那里。
There.
这样就行了。
That should do it.
-嗨。
– Hi.
-这还差不多。
– That’s more like it.
-有没有人告诉过你,你的肉身材太可爱了?
– Has anyone ever told you that you’re awfully cute for a meat body?
保安对太空巡洋舰的型号♥和飞行员的描述进行了交叉比对。
– Security ran a crosscheck on the make of that space cruiser along with the description of the pilot.
他叫达格·迪布里米。
His name is dagg dibrimi.
——好。
– Good.
接下来就交给我吧。
I’ll take it from here.
所有单位注意,红色安全代码。
All units, security code red.
欧林的名字。
Name Orin.
目标年轻,男性,人类,手持金柄,乘坐民用级船,h型,登记在达格·迪布里米名下。
Target is young, male, human, carrying a golden hilt, traveling in civilian service class ship, type h, registered to dagg dibrimi.
使用任何方法来定位。
Use any means to locate.
一旦你拿到剑柄,这个男孩就会被蒸发。
Once you have the hilt, the boy is to be vaporized.
孩子,这里是托加多哥,是博尔多贡最密集的贼窝。
Kid, this is toga-Togo, the thickest den of thieves this side of bordogon.
-我们什么时候去崔妮娅?
– When are we going to trinia?
我得找到那把剑。
I’ve got to find the blade.
-希望渺茫,水蛇。
– Fat chance, water snake.
我有自己的事要处理。
I’ve got my own business to take care of.
-那就让我出去。
– Then let me out.
我会自己找到回去的路。
I’ll find my own way back.
你会走的,嗯?
You’ll walk, huh?
在真空中穿行5000万英里?
50 million miles through a vacuum?
别走开,水蛇。
Stick around, water snake.
你的剑可能就在这里。
That blade of yours may be right here.
把着陆灯打开,亚瑟。
Let’s have those landing lights, Arthur.
盯着追星者,亚瑟。