– The sword with no blade!
你从哪儿弄来的?
Where did you get this?
恐怕它现在对你没有任何用处了。
I’m afraid it won’t be of any use to you now.
小心水晶!
Watch out for the crystals!
-如果上面有一个世界,我会为你找到的,elan。
– If there is a world above, I’ll find it for you, elan.
-别管我。
– Never mind me.
杀了那个男孩!
Kill the boy!
一个适合崔妮娅奴隶的坟墓。
A fitting grave for a slave of trinia.
-永远不要挖。
– Never dig up.
上地狱。
Up is hell.
这次你有什么要告诉我的,老头?
What have you got to tell me this time, old man?
这就是你壮丽的宇宙吗?
Is this your magnificent universe?
这不是谎言!
It’s not a lie!
这不是谎言!
It’s not a lie!
-一个人类。
– A human.
-我要他的头发。
– I want his hair.
-放开我!
– Ow, let go!
-我抓住他的胳膊。
– I get his arm.
-把你的爪子从他身上拿开,你这个贪婪的沼泽渣滓。
– Get your claws off him, you greedy swamp scum.
也许这个多肉的男孩不想放弃他的身体部位。
Maybe the fleshy boy doesn’t want to give up his body parts.
你呢?
Do you?
——没有。
– No.
-那太糟糕了。
– Well, that’s just too bad.
因为我们无论如何都要带走他们。
Because we’re going to take them anyway.
很抱歉我逃跑了。
I’m sorry I escaped.
我要回去!
I’ll go back!
-闭嘴,人类。
– Shut up, human.
你的大脑一定有虫子在吃。
Your brain must have worms eating it.
这毫无道理。
It makes no sense.
-小心,你弄伤他的手臂了
– Careful, you’re bruising his arm.
这是我的!
This is mine!
-我的,我的!
– Mine, mine!
-你会得到我给你的。
– You’ll get what I give you.
现在谁想要他的牙齿?
Now who wants his teeth?
-黄金珠宝!
– Gold jewels!
-给我!
– Give me that!
-不,我找到了!
– No, I found it!
-让我看看。
– Let me see.
-是我的,是我的!
– It’s mine, it’s mine!
-给我,不然我就把你阉了!
– Let me have it, or I’ll cut your hump off!
——向来关注?
– Ahk?
你!
You!
是你干的!
You’re doing this!
这是人类的魔力。
This is human magic.
-不,我没有!
– No, I didn’t!
是的,你说得对。
Yes, you’re right.
这是人类的魔力。
It is human magic.
我可以杀了你,就像我杀了另外两个一样。
I can kill you the same as I killed the other two.
停!
Stop!
把魔法物品带给我。
Bring me the magic object.
按你的方式去做。
Have it your way.
你想怎么死?
How do you want to die?
-我带来了,我带来了!
– I bring, I bring!
——好。
– Good.
现在在我右手那边挥一挥。
Now wave it just beyond my right hand.
他杀了所有人。
He’s killed everyone.
他是危险的。
He’s dangerous.
——危险吗?
– Dangerous?
我要穿他的脚!
I’ll wear his feet!
-给你十秒钟告诉我你在这沼泽里干什么,否则你就和那两个机器人一起游泳。
– You’ve got exactly 10 seconds to tell me what you’re doing in this swamp, or you’ll be swimming with those two mandroids.
你到底在干什么?
What in the hell are you doing?
现在开始说吧。
Now start talking.
-我来自我的。
– I came from mine.
——该死的!
– Damn!
我就知道你是个走私犯。
I knew you were a smuggler.
你的船在哪里?
Where’s your ship?
船吗?
Ship?
别跟我装傻。
Don’t play dumb with me.
没人会步行带水晶出去。
Nobody takes crystals out on foot.
——水晶吗?
– Crystals?
你知道我的世界吗?
You know of the mineworld?
-什么?
– The what?
-我来自的世界,我们开采水晶的地方。
– The world where I came from, where we mine the crystals.
-谁开采水晶?
– Who mines the crystals?
-我们都是。
– We all do.
至少在我来这里之前是这样的。
At least, I did until I came up here.
-你的舌头比水蛇的还快,孩子。
– Your tongue moves faster than a water snake’s, kid.
从这里到玻璃星云的每个人都知道机器人在过去的一千年里完成了所有的采矿工作。
Everyone from here to the glass nebula knows that robots have done all the mining for the last thousand years.
-机器人是什么?
– What’s a robot?
-废话少说!
– Cut the crap!
现在我想知道真♥相♥。
Now I want the truth.
和快速。
And fast.
-你到底是怎么…-我不确定。
– How in the hell did you… – I’m not sure.
好吧,还是谢谢你。
Yeah, well, thanks anyway.
滚开,孩子,我还有活要干。
Now beat it, kid, I’ve got work to do.
-拜托,我需要你的帮助!
– Please, I need your help!
我答应凯丽会回来找他的。
I promised Kallie I’d come back for him.
-听着,水蛇,我救了你,你救了我,我们扯平了。
– Listen, water snake, I saved you, you saved me, we’re even.
现在走开!
Now beat it!
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
-我不是在跟你说话,亚瑟
– I wasn’t talking to you, Arthur.
哦。
Oh.
-他们加强了安保。
– They pumped up security.
有那艘巡逻舰的踪迹吗?
Any sign of that patrol ship yet?
亚瑟?
Arthur?
你是在跟我说话吗?
Are you talking to me?
你以为我在跟谁说话?
Well, who the hell do you think I’m talking to?
那你为什么不下定决心呢?
Well, why don’t you make up your mind?
别担心巡逻。
Don’t worry about the patrol.
我一发现就告诉你。
I’ll let you know as soon as I spot it.
离我远点!
Get away from me!
该死的starfly !
Damn starfly!
嘿,给我出去!
Hey, get out of here!
哇!
Whoa!
-它们是什么?
– What are they?
-它们和你一样都是害虫。
– They’re pests, like you.
Dagg吗?
Dagg?
-什么事?
– What is it?
金字塔巡逻舰将在32.9秒后到达你们现在的位置。
The pyramid patrol ship will be at your present location in about 32.9 seconds.
– 30秒?
– 30 seconds?
你为什么不早点警告我?
Why the hell didn’t you warn me sooner?
我试过了,但信♥号♥♥被♥干♥扰了。
I tried, but something was fouling my signal.
快点,有巡逻队来了!
– Come on, there’s a patrol coming!
-什么是巡逻?
– What’s a patrol?
该死的!
Damn!
别光坐着,亚瑟!
Well, don’t just sit there, Arthur!
去死那些混♥蛋♥!
Blast those bastards!
“放下盾牌,”他说。
“Keep the shields down,” he says.
不会有任何射击。
There won’t be any shooting.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
-他不在任何地方,他是飞船的电脑。
– He’s not anywhere, he’s the ship’s computer.
我希望你别再叫我电脑了,混♥蛋♥。
I wish you’d stop calling me a computer, dagg.
这太没有人情味了!
It’s so impersonal!
毕竟,你的身体只是一个由血肉之躯组成的机器。
After all, your body’s just a machine made of flesh and blood.
如果我叫你肉脑,你会怎么想?
How would you like it if I went around calling you meat brain?
-系好安全带。
– Strap yourself in.
随便你。
Suit yourself.
带我们离开这里,亚瑟。
Take us out of here, Arthur.
你可以说“请”。
You could say please, you know.
-那是什么?
– What is that?
-那,我的小水蛇,就是我要去的地方。