起来挖吧,小虫子!
Get up and dig, worm!
-你得慢点,爷爷。
– You’ve got to slow down, grandfather.
你太老了,跟不上这个节奏。
You’re too old to keep up this pace.
-我挖了70年了,elan。
– I’ve been digging for 70 years, elan.
慢下来只会延长我的痛苦。
Slowing down will only prolong my suffering.
-欧林,别这样。
– Orin, don’t.
两个人的活你活不了。
You won’t survive doing the work of two.
-为了世界上最漂亮的女孩,我愿意做十个人的工作。
– For the prettiest girl in the world, I’d do the work of 10.
不说话!
No talking!
上帝不允许。
The gods forbid it.
-水,水!
– Water, water!
水,水!
Water, water!
水!
Water!
别烦他。
Leave him be.
他现在对谁都没用了。
He’s no use to anyone now.
——欧林!
– Orin!
欧林!
Orin!
Zygon, Zygon !
Zygon, zygon!
——Zygon !——Zygon !
– Zygon! – Zygon!
-跪下!
– On your knees!
矿界的众神发怒了。
The gods of the mineworld are angry.
他们从一开始就让你活着,却很少要求回报。
They have kept you alive since the beginning of time and ask very little in return.
生命的火炉在饥饿中呼号♥。
The furnace of life cries out in hunger.
你必须补充更多的水晶,否则它的生命能量将永远耗尽。
You must feed more crystals, or its life-giving energy will burn out forever.
所以不使劲挖,就得死!
So dig harder or die!
-拿起你的礼物,回去工作。
– Pick up your gifts and get back to work.
停止!
Stop that!
停!
Stop!
-怎么了,欧林?
– What is it, Orin?
-我的天啊!
– Oh, my god!
-怎么了,跳跳?
– What’s wrong, hopps?
-我以为这只是个传说,但是…-记住矿长说的话。
– I thought it was only a myth, but… – Remember what the mine masters say.
我们应该给他们任何东西。
We’re supposed to give them any.
-一个字也别说!
– Not a word!
他们不能得到这个!
They must not get this!
-那是什么?
– But what is it?
-藏起来!
– Hide it!
-你为什么不工作?
– Why aren’t you working?
-不不不不!
– No, no, no, no!
我的眼睛!
My eyes!
疯子。
Madman.
-剑,剑!
– The sword, the sword!
上去,上去。
Up, up there.
——爷爷!
– Grandfather!
为什么?
Why?
他走了!
He’s gone!
我现在一个人也没有了!
I have no one now!
-你有我。
– You have me.
他无缘无故就死了,欧林。
He died for no reason, Orin.
不,锐气。
No, elan.
霍普斯为我们牺牲了他的生命。
Hopps sacrificed his life for us.
-为什么?
– But why?
-我不知道。
– I don’t know.
但不管跳跳想告诉我们什么都和这件事有关。
But whatever hopps was trying to tell us had something to do with this.
-它是活的!
– It’s alive!
-如果在遥远的未来,有人听到这句话,也许还为时不晚。
– If, in the distant future, someone hears these words, perhaps it is not too late.
这些黑暗的走廊不是你真正的家。
These dark corridors are not your true home.
上面有一个世界,一个壮丽的宇宙,如果你有勇气,你可以回到那里。
There is a world above, a magnificent universe to which you can return, if you have the courage.
拥有这把剑的人,就拥有了真理的力量。
He who possesses this sword, possesses the power of truth.
找到那把剑,你就能获得自♥由♥。
Find the blade, and you will find your freedom.
他走了!
He’s gone!
上面的世界?
A world above?
我不知道。
I don’t know.
自♥由♥?
Freedom?
-谎言,全是谎言!
– Lies, all lies!
-但为什么会有人在上面的世界撒谎,雷莫?
– But why would anyone lie about an upper world, raymo?
你信了那魔鬼的话,就亵渎了至圣的诫命,永不挖出。
– By believing the words of that demon, you spit on the most sacred commandment, never dig up.
上地狱。
Up is hell.
如果诫命是错的呢?
– What if the commandments are wrong?
如果在我们的世界之外还有一个世界呢?
What if there is a world beyond our own?
如果我们不去找它,我们就可能永远都在挖然后死在那里死在那里也许还有别的东西。
By not trying to find it, we could spend the rest of eternity digging and dying when there when there may be something else.
-还能有什么?
– What else could there be?
-我不知道。
– I don’t know.
但在我祖父的墓前我发誓,如果上面有一个世界,我会找到它。
But on my grandfather’s grave I swear, if there’s a world above, I will find it.
谁跟我来?
Who’s with me?
-没人跟你去。
– No one’s going with you.
我要把你们俩交给矿主因为你们公然反抗诸神。
I’m turning you both in to the mine masters for speaking out against the gods.
现在,把那邪恶的东西给我!
Now, give me that evil thing!
——欧林?
– Orin?
-我没事,凯丽
– I’m all right, Kallie.
-如果雷莫告诉矿主,你会死的,欧林。
– If raymo tells the mine masters, you will be killed, Orin.
-那样的话,我还不如死在寻找上层世界的路上。
– In that case, I might as well die trying to find the upper world.
我们一起去,elan。
We’ll go together, elan.
-我也和你一起去。
– I’ll go with you, too.
-你必须在精神上和我们在一起,凯丽。
– You’ll have to be with us in spirit, Kallie.
-对你这么年轻的人来说太危险了。
– It’s too dangerous for one as young as you.
-我不是太小了。
– I’m not too young.
你不要我是因为我看不见。
You don’t want me because I can’t see.
别离开我,欧林。
Don’t leave me, Orin.
没有你我会死的。
I’ll die without you.
-你会做得很好的。
– You’ll do just fine.
贝拉阿姨会照顾你的。
Aunt Bella will look after you.
-但如果你,如果你不回来呢?
– But what if you, what if you don’t come back?
-凯丽,我会回来的。
– I’ll come back, Kallie.
我保证。
I promise.
我爱你,小挖掘者。
I love you, little digger.
嘿,你,回去工作!
Hey, you there, back to work!
——欧林?
– Orin?
Elan吗?
Elan?
欧林?
Orin?
欧林?
Orin?
-没事的,凯丽,我们在这。
– It’s all right, Kallie, we’re here.
-你差点害死自己,你这个小傻瓜。
– You almost got yourself killed, you little fool.
-你忘了带食物!
– You forgot the food!
嘿,你这个虫子!
Hey, you worm!
你为什么不工作?
Why aren’t you working?
快!
Quick!
快上车,快!
Get in the ore cart, hurry!
之后他们!
After them!
-快跑,凯丽,快跑!
– Run, Kallie, run!
停下来,虫子们,停下来!
Stop, worms, stop!
现在跳!
Jump now!
欧林!
Orin!
-快,在水晶下面!
– Quick, under the crystals!
引擎系统机组人员。
Engine systems crew.
所有加工机器人到第二卸货区。
All processing robots to unloading bay two.
所有加工机器人都要卸料。
All processing robots to unloading.
-我们在哪里?
– Where are we?
-我不知道。
– I don’t know.
不,不,继续!
No, no, keep going!
Zygon !
Zygon!
-恭喜你。
– My congratulations.
你现在知道了过去1200年里只有一个奴隶知道的事。
You now know what only one other slave has known in the last 1,200 years.
和他一样,你也会带着这个秘密死去。
And like him, you will die with the secret.
你也可以知道剩下的谎言。
You might as well know the rest of the lie.
看看我的世界的大神!
Behold the great god of mineworld!
——不!
– No!
停!
Stop!
不。
No.
-没有刀刃的剑!