Leia.
我确实想握住你伸出的手
I did want to take your hand.
本的手
Ben’s hand.
再见 亲爱的公主
Goodbye, dear princess.
波 出事了
Poe, something’s happened.
-芬恩 -这等不了
– Finn. – This can’t wait.
我们必须见将军
We’ve gotta see the General.
她去世了
She’s gone.
楚伊
Chewie…
孩子
Hey, kid.
我很想你 儿子
I miss you, son.
你儿子已经死了
Your son is dead.
不
No.
死的是凯洛·伦
Kylo Ren is dead.
我儿子还活着
My son is alive.
你不过是一段记忆
You’re just a memory.
你的记忆
Your memory.
回家吧
Come home.
太迟了
It’s too late.
她去世了
She’s gone.
你母亲去世了
Your mother’s gone.
但她所坚持的 为之抗争的…
But what she stood for, what she fought for…
并未随之离去
that’s not gone.
本
Ben.
我知道我该做什么
I know what I have to do…
但我不知道自己有没有力量做到
but I don’t know if I have the strength to do it.
你可以的
You do.
爸…
Dad…
我明白
I know.
奥德兰公主打乱了我的计划
The Princess of Alderaan has disrupted my plan…
但她的愚蠢牺牲终将白费
but her foolish act will be in vain.
来厄西戈找我 普莱德将军
Come to me on Exegol, General Pryde.
我在旧战争中为您效命
As I served you in the old wars,
现在也一样
I serve you now.
派一艘舰船去他们熟知的星球
Send a ship to a world they know.
毁掉它
Let it burn.
最终秩序的统治开启了
The Final Order begins.
她会来的 然后她的朋友会追随而至
She will come, her friends will follow.
是 大人
Yes, my lord.
水平稳定在85%
Levels holding steady at 85%.
上尉
Captain.
-基吉米进入射程 -开火
– Kijimi is in range. – Fire.
基吉米 怎么会
Kijimi? How?
歼星舰的一击
A blast from a Star Destroyer.
是新西斯舰队的一艘舰船
A ship from the new Sith fleet.
来自未知领域
Out of the Unknowns.
皇帝从厄西戈派了一艘歼星舰
The Emperor sent a ship from Exegol.
这是不是说那舰队的每一艘舰船…
Does that mean every ship in the fleet…
都有能毁灭星球的武器 当然了
Has planet-killing weapons. Of course they do.
全都有
All of them.
他就是这样完成计划的
This is how he finishes it.
听
Listen.
这是全频道广播
It’s on every frequency.
“反抗军已死
“The Resistance is dead.
西斯之火将点燃一切
“The Sith flame will burn.
所有星球 不投降就得死
“All worlds, surrender or die.
最终秩序的统治开启了”
“The Final Order begins.”
莱娅任命你为代理将军
Leia made you acting general.
现在怎么办
What now?
我跟你说 我都不知道
I gotta tell you, I don’t really know…
现在怎么办
how to do this.
你做出的成就
What you did…
我还没准备好
I’m not ready.
我们当时也没准备好
Neither were we.
卢克 汉 莱娅 我
Luke, Han, Leia, me…
谁准备好了呢
Who’s ever ready?
你们是怎么做到的
How’d you do it?
几乎赤手空拳地打败一个帝国
Defeat an empire with almost nothing.
我们有彼此
We had each other.
我们就是那么赢的
That’s how we won.
别碰那个 那是我朋友的
Hey, don’t touch that. That’s my friend’s.
抱歉 她走了吗
Sorry. She is gone?
对 她走了
Yeah, she’s gone.
我不知道去了哪里
I don’t know where.
我想念她
I miss her.
我也想念她
I miss her, too.
你叫什么名字
So, what’s your name?
我得跟你说件事
I gotta talk to you about something.
我得跟你说件事
I gotta talk to you about something.
我没法一个人做这个
I can’t do this alone.
我需要你和我一起指挥
I need you in command with me.
这个机器人…谢谢 我很感谢
This droid has… thank you. I appreciate that.
-喊将军 -将军
– General. – General.
这个机器人知道大量厄西戈情报
This droid has a ton of information about Exegol.
-什么 锥脸吗 -我是D-O
– Wait, what? Cone-face? – I am D-O.
抱歉 D-O
Sorry, D-O.
他本来要和贝斯图的越智一起去厄西戈
He was going to Exegol with Ochi of Bestoon.
越智为什么要去那里
Why was Ochi going there?
为了把他本该
To bring the little girl
去贾库带走的女孩交给皇帝
he was supposed to take from Jakku to the Emperor.
他要活捉她
He wanted her alive.
你应该对绝地武士的武器更尊重些
A Jedi’s weapon deserves more respect.
天行者大♥师♥
Master Skywalker.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我看到我高坐在黑暗的王座上
I saw myself on the dark throne.
我不会让这事发生的
I won’t let it happen.
我永远也不会离开这里
I’m never leaving this place.
我在做您做过的事情
I’m doing what you did.
我做错了
I was wrong.
让我留在这里的是恐惧
It was fear that kept me here.
你最害怕什么
What are you most afraid of?
我自己
Myself.
因为你是帕尔帕廷家族的
Because you’re a Palpatine.
莱娅也知道
Leia knew it, too.
她没告诉我
She didn’t tell me.
她还是训练了我
She still trained me.
因为她看到了你的灵魂
Because she saw your spirit.
你的心
Your heart.
蕾伊
Rey.
有些东西比血脉更强大
Some things are stronger than blood.
面对恐惧是绝地武士的宿命
Confronting fear is the destiny of a Jedi.
也是你的宿命
Your destiny.
如果你不敢面对帕尔帕廷
If you don’t face Palpatine…
那就意味着绝地武士的末日
it will mean the end of the Jedi.
并且战争会失败
And the war will be lost.
有个东西我妹妹一定想给你
There’s something my sister would want you to have.
莱娅的光剑
Leia’s saber.
那是她训练的最后一天
It was the last night of her training.
莱娅告诉我 她在自己绝地武士道路的终点
Leia told me that she had sensed the death of her son
感应到了她儿子的死
at the end of her Jedi path.
她将她的光剑交给我 并说未来有一天
She surrendered her saber to me and said that one day…
它会被再次拿起
it would be picked up again…
那个人将完成她的旅程
by someone who would finish her journey.
上千代人现在与你同在
A thousand generations live in you now.
但这是你的战斗
But this is your fight.
你把两把光剑都带去厄西戈
You’ll take both sabers to Exegol.
我没法去那里
I can’t get there.
我没有寻路仪 我毁了伦的飞船
I don’t have the wayfinder. I destroyed Ren’s ship.
你什么都不缺
You have everything you need.
一共有两台
Two were made.
你好 我是C-3PO 负责人机关系