You didn’t say my name, sir, but I’m all right.
-你没事吧 -没事
– You all right? – Yeah.
芬恩在哪
Where’s Finn?
楚伊在哪
Where’s Chewie?
我没事
I’m good.
芬恩大♥师♥
Master Finn.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这里总不会是来世吧
This isn’t the afterlife, is it?
机器人能来这里吗
Are droids allowed here?
我还以为死定了
I thought we were goners.
仍然有可能会死
We might still be.
有出路吗
Which way out?
我们得抓紧时间
We have to hurry.
-是什么 -什么
– So, what was it? – What?
-你之前要跟我说什么 -什么时候
– What you were gonna tell me? – When?
当你快陷进流沙的时候 你说
When you were sinking in the sand, you said…
“我还没告诉你…”
“I never told you…”
我之后再告诉你
I’ll tell you later.
你是说等波不在的时候吗
You mean when Poe’s not here?
是的
Yeah.
咱们都快死在沙洞里了 还要藏着秘密吗
We’re gonna die in sand burrows and we’re all keeping secrets?
等你告诉我
I’ll tell you when you tell us
你怎么会偷飞行机 我就告诉你
about all that shifty stuff you do.
我不想知道这地道是什么玩意挖的
I do not wanna know what made these tunnels.
根据地道壁的周长…
Judging by the circumference of the tunnel walls…
我说了我不想知道
I said I do not wanna know.
不想
Not.
那是什么
What’s that?
-是个飞行机吗 -什么
– Is that a speeder? – What?
老式的飞行机
An old one.
也许我们能找到驾驶员
Perhaps we will find the driver.
没错 BB-8 我也觉得他死了
Yep, BB-8, I think dead, too.
天呐 一个符咒
Oh, my. A hex charm.
什么
A what?
常见的西斯忠诚分子标志
A common emblem of Sith loyalists.
西斯
Sith.
这是越智的吗
This was Ochi’s?
卢克感觉到了 越智从未离开这里
Luke sensed it. Ochi never left this place.
他最后到了这里
And he ended up down here.
他是来找他的飞船的
He was headed for his ship.
他和我们遭遇了同样的事情
Same thing happened to us, happened to him.
越智是怎么出去的
So, how did Ochi get out?
他没出去
He didn’t.
他没出去
No, he didn’t.
骨头
Bones.
我不喜欢骨头
I don’t like bones.
骨头 可不是好兆头
Bones? Never a good sign.
是 我看到了
Yeah, I see it.
这把刀
Horrible things…
经历过可怕的事
have happened with this.
上面有字
There’s writing on it.
或许我可以翻译
Perhaps I can translate.
寻路仪的位置
The location of the wayfinder,
被刻在了这把刀上
has been inscribed upon this dagger.
这是卢克大♥师♥寻找的线索
It’s the clue that Master Luke was looking for.
-然后呢 -寻路仪在哪
– And? – Where’s the wayfinder?
恐怕我不能告诉你们
I am afraid I cannot tell you.
你懂数不清的语言 却看不懂这一种
20.3 fazillion languages, you can’t read that?
我看懂了 先生
I have read it, sir.
我很清楚寻路仪在哪
I know exactly where the wayfinder is.
不幸的是 这是西斯的卢恩语言
Unfortunately, it is written in the runic language of the Sith.
所以呢
So what?
我的程序禁止我翻译西斯语
My programming forbids me from translating it.
难得我们需要你说话
So, you’re telling us the one time
你却不能说了
we need you to talk, you can’t?
真是讽刺 先生
Irony, sir.
我在构造上无法
I am mechanically incapable
翻译西斯的语言
of speaking translations from Sith.
这个规则应该是由
I believe the rule was passed
旧共和国参议院通过的…
by the Senate of the Old Republic…
巨蛇 巨蛇 巨蛇
Serpent! Serpent! Serpent!
蕾伊
Rey.
芬恩
Finn.
-我要开枪了 -别开枪
– I’m gonna blast it. – Don’t blast it.
我刚才传输了一点生命力
I just transferred a bit of life.
把我的原力给它
Force energy from me to him.
你也会这么做的
You would’ve done the same.
那个老古董不可能飞起来的
We cannot possibly fly in that old wreck.
我们得继续赶路
We gotta keep moving.
找人来翻译那把刀上的文字
Find someone who can translate that dagger.
比如能帮得上忙的机器人
Like a helpful droid.
我建议我们马上回千年隼吧
I suggest we return to the Millennium Falcon at once.
他们会在千年隼等我们的
They’ll be waiting for us at the Falcon.
是 他们会把我们丢到格里克深坑里
Yeah, they’ll throw us in the Pits of Griq.
对 再拿你当目标
Yeah. And use you as a target droid.
有时你们二位说得很在理
You both make excellent points, at times.
怎么了
What is it?
我随后就来
I’ll be right behind you.
没事的
It’s okay.
看看情况如何
Let’s see what we got.
赶紧把变频器开起来
Let’s get those converters fired up.
这飞船真是脏
What a filthy ship!
看啊
Look at that.
她在哪
Where is she?
芬恩 过来帮我一下
Finn, help me out over here.
楚伊 告诉蕾伊该走了
Chewie, tell Rey we gotta go.
她在做什么
What’s she doing?
楚伊哪去了
Where the hell’s Chewie?
是伦
It’s Ren.
好了 走吧
All right, let’s go.
上运输机
Get in the transport.
快走 畜生
Move, animal!
蕾伊
Rey!
蕾伊
Rey!
他们抓走了楚伊 他们抓走了他
They got Chewie! They got him!
楚伊
Chewie!
不
No!
蕾伊
Rey!
我们得走了 他们来了
We gotta go! They’re coming!
蕾伊 快点
Rey, come on!
蕾伊
Rey!
-我们得走了 -楚伊
– We gotta go! – Chewie.
蕾伊 快点
Rey, come on!
我失控了
I lost control.
不是你的错
It wasn’t your fault.
是我的错
It was.
不 是伦的错 是他逼迫你
No. It was Ren. He made you do it.
楚伊死了
Chewie’s gone.
那是我发出的力量
That power came from me.
芬恩 有些事你不知道
Finn, there are things you don’t know.
那就告诉我
Then tell me.
我 看到了幻象
I, uh, had a vision.
看到了西斯的王座
Of the throne of the Sith.
还有坐在上面的人
And who was on it.
伦
Ren?
和我
And me.
我们夺回了拾荒者的飞船
We recovered the scavenger’s ship,
但她逃走了
but she got away.
在伦武士团的指挥下 我们损失惨重
Under command of the Knights of Ren, we suffered losses.
-一架运输机被毁 -我看过报告了
– A transport was destroyed. – I’ve seen the report.
就这些