– You know what you are? – What?
你很难搞 特别难搞
You’re difficult. Really difficult.
-你是个… -你是个很难搞的人
– You, you are… – You’re a difficult man.
-蕾伊 -芬恩
– Rey. – Finn.
-你活着回来了 -嗯 好险
– You made it back. – Yeah. Barely.
-心情不好吗 -我吗
– So, bad mood? – Me?
-他 -向来如此
– Him. – Always.
听说有个间谍
Do we have a spy?
这个嘛…
Well…
你光速跳跃了
You lightspeed skipped?
是的 把我们送回来了 不是吗
Yeah, well, it got us back here, didn’t it?
波 压缩机是坏的
Poe, the compressor’s down.
-我知道 我当时在场 -次次如此
– Oh, I know, I was there. – Every time.
你不能用千年隼进行光速跳跃
You can’t lightspeed skip the Falcon!
结果发现是可以的
Actually, it turns out you can.
行了伙计们 我们这才刚着陆
All right, guys, we just landed, okay?
出什么事了
What happened?
坏消息 就这事
Bad news, that’s what happened.
没有间谍吗
No spy?
没有 间谍
No. Spy.
我们到底是不是联♥系♥上了一个间谍
Did we make contact with a spy or not?
第一秩序里有个内鬼给我们传递了一条信息
There’s a mole in the First Order, and they sent us a message.
你把一棵树砸到了他身上
You dropped a tree on him?
你把两个次级发电机都炸了
You blew both sub-alternators?
-伙计们 -也许你该和我们一起出去的
– Well, guys… – Maybe you should’ve been out there with us!
-你知道我想和你们一起出去的 -对 可你没去
– You know I wanna be out there with you. – Yeah, but you’re not.
你在这里训练 为了什么
You’re here training. For what?
你是我们队伍里最厉害的战士
You’re the best fighter we have.
我们需要你
We need you.
去战斗 而不是留在这里
Out there, not here.
小伙子…
Junior…
-带R2去检修 -他是对的
– get R2 into reconditioning. – It’s true.
那条信息说了什么
What’s the message?
我们解码了第一秩序的间谍给的信息
We’ve decoded the intel from the First Order spy…
最坏的猜测得到了证实
and it confirms the worst.
不知怎么回事 帕尔帕廷回来了
Somehow, Palpatine returned.
等等 这信息可靠吗
Wait. Do we believe this?
这不可能
It cannot be.
皇帝已经死了
The Emperor is dead.
黑科技
Dark science.
克隆
Cloning.
只有西斯才知道的秘密
Secrets only the Sith knew.
他一直在谋划着复仇
He’s been planning his revenge.
他的追随者几年来一直在打造一个东西
His followers have been building something for years.
星系中最大的舰队
The largest fleet the galaxy has ever known.
他称之为最终秩序
He calls it the Final Order.
十六小时后 他们会对所有自♥由♥星球发起攻击
In 16 hours, attacks on all free worlds begin.
皇帝和他的舰队一直藏在未知领域
The Emperor and his fleet have been hiding in the Unknown Regions.
一个名叫厄西戈的星球上
On a world called Exegol.
厄西戈不存在于任何一个星图上
Exegol does not appear on any star chart.
但传说称其为西斯的秘密星球
But legend describes it as the hidden world of the Sith.
一直有传闻
There were always whispers
说他渴望逃脱死亡
of his hunger to cheat death.
就是说帕尔帕廷其实一直都活着
So, Palpatine’s been out there all this time.
在幕后操纵一切
Pulling the strings.
一直如此 躲在暗处 从一开始就是这样
Always. In the shadows. From the very beginning.
要想阻止他 我们必须先找到他
If we want to stop him, we must find him.
一定得找到厄西戈
Must find Exegol.
将军
General?
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I speak with you?
我知道如何前往厄西戈
I know how to get to Exegol.
-告诉我 -卢克搜寻过这个地方
– Tell me. – Luke searched for it.
找了很久 几乎就要找到了
For a long time. He nearly found it.
这里有些密语我无法破译
There are ciphers here I can’t read.
但他说要想去到那里 得有这个东西
But he said to get there, you need one of these.
西斯寻路仪
A Sith wayfinder.
它们能指出通向厄西戈的路
They’re compasses that lead the way to Exegol.
为了阻止那个我们都清楚的未来…
To stop what we both know is coming…
我得完成卢克未竟的事业
I need to finish what Luke started.
找到厄西戈
Find Exegol.
找到皇帝
Find the Emperor.
不行
No.
我希望得到您的支持 但无论如何我都会去的
I don’t want to go without your blessing, but I will.
我会的
I will.
是你的话你就会这么做
It’s what you would do.
你把她修好了
So, you got her up and running?
你之前说得对
You were right before.
我要继续卢克对厄西戈的搜寻
I’m gonna pick up Luke’s search for Exegol.
我要从他线索中断的地方找起
I’m gonna start where his trail went cold.
禁区沙漠帕萨纳
The Forbidden Desert of Pasaana.
我知道 我们和你一起去
Yeah, I know. We’re going with you.
楚伊 你把那个压缩机修好了吗
Chewie, you get that compressor fixed?
我得自己去
I need to go alone.
对啊 自己和朋友一起去
Yeah. Alone with friends.
太危险了 芬恩
It’s too dangerous, Finn.
我们一起去
We go together.
我完全同意
I wholeheartedly agree.
罗丝 最后一次机会
Rose, last chance.
将军让我研究一下老歼星舰的规格
The General asked me to study the specs of old Destroyers.
这样如果你找到舰队 我们就能阻止他们
So we can stop the fleet if you find it.
“如果”
“If”?
等你找到
When.
等着吧
When.
我们该走了
Hey, we should get going.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
万一我没能回来
In the event that I do not return…
我想让你知道
I want you to know
你是我真正的朋友 R2
that you have been a real friend, R2.
其实 你是我最好的朋友
My best one, in fact.
我有太多事想告诉你了
There’s so much I want to tell you.
等你回来了再告诉我吧
Tell me when you get back.
蕾伊
Rey…
千万不要畏惧真实的自己
never be afraid of who you are.
是的
It is.
伦武士团
Knights of Ren.
杀人不眨眼
Ghouls.
我们之中有个间谍
We have a spy in our ranks…
这个人刚刚向反抗军发去了一条消息
who just sent a message to the Resistance.
无论这个叛徒是谁 都无法阻拦我们的脚步
Whoever this traitor is won’t stop us.
依我在厄西戈上的所见所闻
With what I’ve seen on Exegol…
第一秩序即将变成一个真正的帝国
the First Order is about to become a true Empire.
我发觉有人对我的外表感到不安 赫克斯将军
I sense unease about my appearance, General Hux.
因为面具吗
About the mask?
并没有 长官 好得很
No, sir. Well done.
我喜欢
I like it.
恕我冒昧 长官 但厄西戈上的这些盟军
Forgive me, sir, but these allies on Exegol…
他们听起来像个异教团体
they sound like a cult.
净是巫师和预言家
Conjurers and soothsayers.
他们变出了大批的歼星舰
They’ve conjured legions of Star Destroyers.
西斯舰队会让我们的资源增加万倍
The Sith fleet will increase our resources ten-thousandfold.
这样的势力范围将纠正弑星者基地的错误
Such range and power will correct the error of Starkiller Base.
我们需要扩招
We’ll need to increase recruitments.
将更多星系中的年轻人纳入麾下
Harvest more of the galaxy’s young.
这个舰队算什么 一份礼物吗
This fleet, what is it, a gift?
他要的回报是什么
What is he asking for in return?
准备摧毁任何反抗我们的星球
Prepare to crush any worlds that defy us.
我和我的武士团将出发去猎杀拾荒者
My knights and I are going hunting for the scavenger.
你确定是这里吗
You sure this is it?
卢克大♥师♥留下的坐标指向的就是这里
These are the exact coordinates that Master Luke left behind.
这是什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!