You’re so lonely.
你太孤单了
So afraid to leave.
害怕离别
At night, desperate to sleep.
在夜里绝望地入睡
You imagine an ocean.
想象一下大海
I see it.
我看见了
I see the island.
我看见了岛屿
And Han Solo.
和汉·索洛
You feel like he’s the father you never had.
你把他当做从未谋面的父亲
He would have disappointed you.
他让你失望了
Get out of my head.
把手从我的脑袋上拿开
I know you’ve seen the map.
我知道你见过地图了
It’s in there.
就在你的脑子里
And now you’ll give it to me.
现在你得把它展现给我
Don’t be afraid. I feel it, too.
别害怕 我能感受到
I’m not giving you anything.
我不会给你展示任何东西的
We’ll see.
走着瞧
You.

You’re afraid.
你害怕
That you will never be as strong as Darth Vader.
永远都没法和达斯·维德一样强大
The scavenger…
这个拾荒者
resisted you?
居然能反抗你
She is strong with the Force.
她原力亲和力很强
Untrained, but stronger than she knows.
虽然没经过训练 但是潜力无穷
And the droid?
那个机器人呢
Ren believed it was no longer valuable to us.
伦觉得它对我们没利用价值了
That the girl was all we needed.
有那个女孩就够了
As a result, the droid has most likely been returned…
所以那个机器人
to the hands of the enemy.
应该已经回到敌方的手上了
They may have the map already.
他们应该已经得到地图了
Then the Resistance must be destroyed…
我们一定要赶在抵抗组织
before they get to Skywalker.
找到天行者之前干掉他们
We have their location.
我们知道他们的位置
We tracked their reconnaissance ship to the lleenium system.
他们的侦查队回到伊利尼姆星系时被我们追踪了
Good.
干得好
Then we will crush them once and for all.
然后我们要一举消灭他们
Prepare the weapon.
准备好武器
Supreme Leader, I can get the map from the girl.
至尊领袖 我能从那个女孩那里拿到地图数据
I just need your guidance.
只要您给我一些指引
If what you say about this girl is true…
如果你说的关于这个女孩的是真的
Bring her to me.
把她带来见我
You will remove these restraints…
你会替我解开枷锁
and leave this cell with the door open.
然后打开门离开这里
What did you say?
你说什么
You will remove these restraints…
你会替我解开枷锁
and leave this cell with the door open.
然后打开门离开这里
I’ll tighten those restraints…
我会加固这些枷锁
scum.
愚蠢的拾荒者
You will remove these restraints…
你会替我解开枷锁
and leave this cell with the door open.
然后打开门离开这里
I will remove these restraints…
我会解开枷锁
and leave the cell with the door open.
然后打开门离开这里
And you’ll drop your weapon. And I’ll drop my weapon.
你会丢下你的武器 我会丢下我的武器
No.

Guards!
警卫
Guards!
警卫
Begin charging the weapon.
开始装载武器
Yes, sir.
好的 长官
Weapon charging.
武器装载中
The scan data from Snap’s reconnaissance flight…
斯纳普的侦察飞行器传来的
confirms Finn’s report.
扫描数据证实了芬恩的报告
They’ve somehow created a hyper-lightspeed weapon…
他们在星球内部建造了
built within the planet itself.
某种超光速武器
A laser cannon?
激光炮吗
We’re not sure how to describe a weapon of this scale.
我们不知道怎么形容此种规模的武器
It’s another Death Star.
又是一颗死星
I wish that were the case, Major.
那么简单就好了 上校
This was the Death Star.
这个是死星
And this is Starkiller Base.
而这个 是弑星者基地
So, it’s big.
所以 它很大
How is it possible to power a weapon of that size?
这种规模的武器的能源问题是怎么解决的
It uses the power of the sun.
他们用的是太阳能
As the weapon is charged…
太阳能会随着武器装载而渐渐耗尽
the sun is drained until it disappears.
直到太阳消失
Ma’am.
夫人
The First Order…
第一秩序
they’re charging the weapon again now.
现在正在重新装载他们的武器
Our system is the next target.
下次目标是我们的星系
Oh, my.
我的天哪
Without the Republic fleet, we’re doomed.
没有共和国的舰队帮助 我们就完了
Okay. How do we blow it up?
好吧 我们把它炸掉怎么样
There’s always a way to do that. Han’s right.
总有办法能做到的 汉说的没错
In order for that amount of power to be contained…
要成功装载规模如此大的武器
that base has to have some kind of thermal oscillator.
基地必须有某种热振荡器
There is one. Precinct 47.
有一个 在第四十七区域
Here.
这里
If we can destroy that oscillator…
如果我们能毁掉这个振荡器
it might destabilize the core and cripple the weapon.
就可能会破坏武器核心 削弱武器力量
Maybe the planet. We’ll go in there,
或许能摧毁星球 我们会去那里
we’ll hit that oscillator with everything we’ve got.
朝振荡器和接触到的一切发起攻击
They have defensive shields… that our ships cannot penetrate.
他们有战舰无法穿过的保护罩
We disable the shields.
我们会破坏保护罩
Kid, you worked there.
孩子 你在那工作过
What do you got?
你知道些什么吗
I can do it.
我可以做到
I like this guy.
我喜欢这家伙
I can disable the shields, but I have to be there.
我可以关掉保护罩 但我必须在
On the planet.
那颗星球上
We’ll get you there. Han, how?
我们送你去 汉 你要怎么做
If I told you, you wouldn’t like it.
如果我告诉你 你不会喜欢的
So we disable the shields…
所以 我们关掉保护罩
we take out the oscillator and we blow up their big gun.
拿下振荡器 然后炸掉大炮
All right. Let’s go.
好了 走吧
Chewie, check that donal capitator.
丘伊 检查一下热分摊情况
Come on. Let’s go.
来吧 走了
Finn, be careful with those. They’re explosives.
小心点那些东西 那可是炸♥弹♥
Now you tell me?
还要你说啊
You know, no matter how much we fought…
你知道吗 不管我们怎么吵架
I’ve always hated watching you leave.
我一直都不喜欢看着你离开
That’s why I did it.
这就是我做到的原因
So you’d miss me.
所以你会想我的
I did miss you.
我确实向你
It wasn’t all bad, was it?
也不算很差劲吧 是吗
Some of it was… good.
有一些算是… 挺好的
Pretty good.
非常好
Some things never change. True.
有些事情是不会变的 是啊
You still drive me crazy.
你还是让我疯狂
If you see our son…
如果你见到我们的儿子
bring him home.
带他回家
Sir, sensors triggered in Hangar 718.
长官 吊舱718的传感器被触发
We’re searching the area.
我们在搜索这个区域
She’s just beginning to test her powers.
她才刚开始试验自己的力量
The longer it takes to find her…
越晚找到她
the more dangerous she becomes.
她就越危险
All sentry droids…
所有机器人哨兵
all sentry droids…
所有机器人哨兵
Resynchronize to Galactic Standard Time.
跟银河系时间同步
Offset 473.
偏移473
How are we getting in?
我们要怎么进去
Their shields have a fractional refresh rate.
他们的保护罩有极小的刷新率
Keeps anything traveling slower than lightspeed…
能阻止所有慢于光速的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!