No, no!
不 不
No! No!
不 不
Rey!
蕾伊
He took her. Did you see that?
他把她带走了 你看见了吗
He took her. She’s gone.
她被带走了
Yeah, I know.
好了 我知道了
Let’s go.
这边
Goodness! Han Solo!
天哪 汉·索洛
It is I, C-3PO.
还记得我吗 C-3PO
You probably don’t recognize me… because of the red arm.
换了个红胳膊后你可能不认得我了
Look who it is, did you see who…
快看这是谁 你看见
Excuse me, Prin… General. Sorry.
恕我无礼 殿下 我错了 将军
Come along, BB8, quickly. What an unusual arm you have.
走吧 BB8 他们等着呢 你的胳膊真特别
Yes, I must get my proper arm reinstalled.
我得赶紧换上正确的胳膊
You changed your hair.
你换发型了
Same jacket.
还是那件外套
No, new jacket.
不 这件是新的
I saw him.
我看见他了
Leia, I saw our son.
莱娅 我看见我们的儿子了
He was here.
他在那儿
Hey!
嘿
BB-8, my buddy.
我的好朋友 BB-8
Oh, it’s so good to see you.
见到你真高兴
Finn saved you?
芬恩救了你
Where is he?
在那儿?
Poe?
波
Oh, no.
哦 不
Poe Dameron, you’re alive?
波·达默龙 你还活着
Buddy! So are you! What happened to you?
兄弟 你也没事 你去哪里了
I got thrown from the crash.
我被爆♥炸♥冲击波震飞
I woke up at night. No you. No ship. Nothing.
我在夜里醒来之后 既没看见你 也没看见飞船 什么都没有
BB-8 says that you saved him.
BB-8说是你救了他
No, no, no. It wasn’tjust me.
不 不只是我
You completed my mission, Finn…
你替我完成了使命 芬恩
That’s my jacket.
这是我的外套
Oh… No, no, no.
没错 不 不
Keep it. It suits you.
穿着吧 很适合你
You’re a good man, Finn.
芬恩 你是个好人
Poe, I need your help.
波 我需要你的帮助
PZ-4CO, report to communications.
PZ-4CO 报告通信情况
General Organa…
奥加纳长官
I’m sorry to interrupt. This is Finn.
抱歉打搅了 这是芬恩
He needs to talk to you. And I need to talk to him.
他想跟您谈谈 正好我也要和他谈谈
That was incredibly brave what you did.
你所做的一切真是勇气可嘉
Renouncing the First Order, saving this man’s life.
脱离第一秩序 救下这个年轻人的命
Thank you, ma’am. But a friend of mine was taken prisoner.
谢谢您 夫人 但是我的一个朋友被抓走了
Han told me about the girl.
汉跟我说了那个女孩的事情
I’m sorry.
对此深表遗憾
Finn’s familiar with the weapon that destroyed the Hosnian system.
芬恩之前在基地工作过 他熟悉
He worked on the base.
摧毁霍斯尼亚星系的武器
We’re desperate for anything you can tell us.
你知道的一切对我们将会非常重要
That’s where my friend was taken.
我的朋友就被带去那里了
I’ve got to get there fast.
我得尽快赶过去
And I will do everything I can to help…
我乐意提供一切资源
but first you need to tell us all you know.
但你得先把知道的都告诉我们
That sounds very scary.
你一定很痛苦
You must be so brave.
你一定很勇敢
General…
长官
I regret to inform you…
我很遗憾的通知您
but this map recovered from BB-8… is only partially complete.
从BB-8中读取的地图数据并不完整
And even worse, it matches no charted system on record.
更糟的是 这部分数据无法和数据库中的任何一副地图匹配
We simply do not have enough information…
我们还是无法准确
to locate Master Luke.
定位卢克的位置
Can’t believe I was so foolish to think I could find Luke and bring him home.
我太天真了 居然觉得能把卢克带回家
Leia.
莱娅
Don’t do that.
别这样
Do what?
怎样
Anything.
什么都别做
Princesses.
她就是这样
I’m trying to be helpful.
我只是想帮忙
When did that ever help?
你什么时候帮过忙
And don’t say the Death Star.
除了死星那次
R2, I need your help.
R2 我需要你的帮助
Wake up, R2.
R2 醒醒
BB-8.
BB-8
You’re wasting your time. He might have the map.
你在浪费时间 他可能有地图数据
it is very doubtful that R2 would have
谁都不能肯定R2的备份数据里
the rest of the map in his backup data.
有剩余的地图信息
Can’t we wake him? I am afraid not.
我们不能把它叫醒吗 恐怕不能
R2-D2 has been in low-power mode ever since Master Luke went away.
卢克大♥师♥走了之后 R2-D2就一直处在低电量模式
Sadly, he may never be his old self again.
他可能永远都醒不过来了
Poor R2.
可怜的R2
Listen to me, will you?
听我说好吗
I know every time you…
我知道每次你
Every time you look at me you’re reminded of him.
每次你看着我 你都会想起他
You think I want to forget him?
你觉得我能忘掉他吗
I want him back.
我希望他回来
There’s nothing more we could have done.
那个时候我们已经尽力了
There’s too much Vader in him.
他身上有太多外祖父的影子
That’s why I wanted him to train with Luke.
所以我才希望卢克能去训练他
I just never should have sent him away.
我本不该把他送走
That’s when I lost him.
从那时候起我就失去了他
That’s when I lost you both.
我也失去了你
We both had to deal with it in our own way.
我们只能用各自的方式去弥补这件事
I went back to the only thing I was ever any good at.
我回去做我唯一擅长的事情了
We both did.
我们都一样
We lost our son.
我们再也找不回儿子了
Forever.
永远
No.
不
It was Snoke.
是斯♥诺♥克的错
He seduced our son to the dark side.
他把我们的儿子堕入黑暗
But we can still save him.
但我们还有机会救他
Me.
我
You.
你
If Luke couldn’t reach him, how could I?
如果卢克都找不到他 我怎么可能做到
Luke is a Jedi.
卢克是绝地武士
You’re his father.
你是他的父亲
There is still light in him, I know it.
我相信他还是心存善念的
General…
长官
the reconnaissance report on the enemy base is coming.
侦查兵报告敌军来袭
Where am I?
这是哪里
You’re my guest.
这是我的地盘
Where are the others?
其他人呢
Do you mean the murderers…
你居然把杀手
traitors, and thieves you call friends?
叛徒 和小偷称作你的朋友
You’ll be relieved to hear I have no idea.
你应该庆幸我不知道他们在哪儿
You still want to kill me.
你还是想置我于死地
That happens when you’re being hunted…
除非你摘下那个
by a creature in a mask.
丑陋的面具
Tell me about the droid.
跟我说说那个机器人
He’s a BB unit with a selenium drive…
他属于BB系列 由硒电池驱动
and a thermal hyperscan vindicator.
带有热扫描器
It’s carrying a section of a navigational chart.
携带一部分的地图数据
And we have the rest.
我们有余下的部分
Recovered from the archives of the Empire…
从帝国档案中恢复出来的
but we need the last piece.
但是仍然缺最后一部分
And somehow you convinced the droid to show it to you.
你居然说服那个机器人展示给你看了
You.
你
A scavenger.
一个拾荒者
You know I can take whatever I want.
你该知道我可以知道任何事