And you looked at me like no one ever had.
从来没有人像你那样看我
I was ashamed of what I was.
我为自己感到羞耻
But I’m done with the First Order.
但是 我受够了第一秩序
I’m never going back.
我永远都不要回去
Rey, come with me.
蕾伊 跟我一起走吧
Don’t go.
别走
Take care of yourself.
照顾好自己
Please.
拜托了
No!
不要
No!
不要
No! Come back!
别走 回来
No!

Come back!
回来
Come back!
回来
No!
别走
No!
别走
Its energy…
他的能量
…surrounds us… No!
包围着我们 不
…and binds us…
蒙蔽着我们
The Force Will be…
原力会
No!
别走
Come back!
回来
Quiet, girl.
安静 小丫头
No!
别走
Rey?
蕾伊
These are your first steps.
这是你成为绝地武士的第一步
What was that?
刚才那是什么
I shouldn’t have gone in there.
我不该贸然进来的
That lightsaber was Luke’s.
那是卢克的光剑
And his father’s before him.
在那之前属于他父亲
And now, it calls to you.
现在 它属于你了
I have to get back to Jakku.
我必须要回贾库
Han told me.
汉跟我说了
Dear child.
孩子啊
I see your eyes.
我从你的眼睛里看出来了
You already know the truth.
你已经知道真♥相♥了
Whomever you’re waiting for on Jakku…
你在贾库等待的人
they’re never coming back.
他们再也不会回来了
But…
只有
there’s someone who still could.
一个人例外
Luke.
卢克
The belonging you seek is not behind you…
你苦苦追寻的归宿不在过去
it is ahead.
而在未来
I am no Jedi, but I know the Force.
我不是绝地武士 但我了解原力
It moves through and surrounds every living thing.
它会在生命体之间存在与流动
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Feel it.
用心感受
The light…
光明
it’s always been there.
无处不在
It will guide you.
它会指引你
The saber. Take it.
拿上那把光剑吧
I’m never touching that thing again.
我绝不会再碰它了
I don’t want any part of this.
我不想牵扯进来
Today is the end of the Republic.
今天是共和国的末日
The end of a regime that acquiesces to disorder.
是无秩序政♥权♥终结的日子
At this very moment, in a system far from here…
在这个特别的时刻 地处遥远星系的
the New Republic lies to the galaxy…
新共和国欺骗了我们
while secretly supporting
秘密支持
the treachery
抵抗组织的
of the rogues of the Resistance.
谋反行为
This fierce machine which you have built,
我们将用脚下这个你们亲手建造的毁灭性武器
upon which we stand will bring an end to the Senate,
将共和国和他们视为珍宝的舰队
to their cherished fleet.
送上西天
All remaining systems will bow to the First Order!
其余的星系将永远臣服于第一秩序
And will remember this…
并且将永远铭记
as the last day of the Republic!
共和国灭亡的今天
Confirm transfer to manual control.
人工控制授权确认
Configure!
配置完成
Fire!
开火
No. What is it?
天哪 这是什么
It was the Republic.
那是新共和国
The First Order, they’ve done it.
是第一秩序干的
Where’s Rey?
蕾伊去哪儿了
Mistress, are you alright?
小姐 你没事吧
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I see you running, are you alright?
我看见你一直在跑 你没事吧
You have to go back.
你快回去
Where are you going? I’m leaving.
你去哪里 我要走了
BB8… No.
BB8 不
No, you can’t.
你不能这样
You have to go back, you’re too important.
你必须得回去 你太重要了
They’ll help you.
他们会帮助你的
I’ve had this for ages.
我已经保管了很久了
Kept it locked away.
我一直把它锁在这里
Where’d you get that?
你从哪儿得到的
A good question. For another time.
问得好 改天给你解释
Take it.
拿着
Find your friend!
找到你的朋友
Those beasts.
那群畜生
They’re here.
他们打过来了
FN-417, hold position.
FN-417 站在别动
Oh, safety.
忘了保险栓
Sir.
长官
The droid was spotted heading west.
有士兵报告机器人朝西逃走了
With a girl.
和一个女孩一起
You have to keep going. Stay out of sight.
快走 别让他们发现你
I’ll try to fight them off. I hope they won’t find us.
我负责牵制住他们 但愿他们找不到我们
I hope so, too.
但愿如此
Come on, Chewie!
跟上 丘伊
Rey and BB-8! They need you!
蕾伊和BB-8 他们需要你
Now! Go!
快去
I need a weapon!
我需要一件武器
You have one!
你手上不就是吗
Hey, can I try that?
这个借我用用
I like this thing.
我喜欢
Traitor!
叛徒
You okay, Big Deal? Thanks.
你没事吧 “大人物” 多谢
Don’t move.
不许动
TK-338, we have targets in custody.
TK-338 我们已经包围了目标
We have incoming at 28.6.
28.6公里外敌军来袭
Move! Move! Move!
前进 前进 前进
Scramble all squads, repeat, scramble all squads!
所有人集♥合♥ 重复 所有人集♥合♥
Head to higher cover and wait for our position!
找掩护 守住中心战场
It’s the Resistance.
是抵抗组织
Go straight at them! Don’t let these dogs scare you!
朝着他们开火 这些暴徒没什么可怕的
Copy that. We’re with you, Poe.
收到 一起冲 波
Quick!
快走
That’s one hell of a pilot!
这才是真正的飞行员
The girl I’ve heard so much about.
我听过太多关于你的传闻
The droid.
那个机器人
Where is it?
在哪里
Request air support.
我们急需空中支援
The map.
地图
You’ve seen it.
你已经看过了
Sir, Resistance fighters.
长官 抵抗组织派飞机过来了
We need more troops.
我们需要更多人手
Pull the division out.
全军撤退
Forget the droid. We have what we need.
不用找机器人了 我们已经找到目标了
Pull back to tree line!
撤退
No!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!