You got a family?
你有家人在那里
You got a boyfriend? A cute boyfriend?
还是男朋友在那里 一个帅哥男友
None of your business, that’s why.
原因就是 关你屁事
That can’t be good. No, it can’t be.
准没什么好事 去驾驶舱
Someone’s locked on to us.
我们被人跟踪了
All controls are overridden.
所有控制系统都被改写了
Get off! Get off!
起开 别碰我
See anything?
你看见什么了
Oh, no.
噢 不
It’s the First Order.
是第一秩序
What do we do? There must be something.
我们要怎么办 肯定有什么对策
You said poisonous gas. I fixed that.
你刚刚说有有毒气体 我已经堵上了
Can you unfix it?
你能再把它打开吗
Come on, BB-8.
过来 BB-8
I got him.
我接住他了
I’m okay.
我没事
BB-8, get off me!
BB8 快挪开
Do you think this will work on the stormtroopers?
你觉得这招对帝国冲锋队员有用吗
Yeah. Their masks filter out smoke, not toxins.
有用 他们的面具可以过滤烟雾但不防毒
Hurry. I’m hurrying.
快点 我在快了
Chewie…
丘伊
we’re home.
我们回家了
Where are the others?
其他人在哪儿 飞行员呢
Where’s the pilot? I’m the pilot.
哪里有飞行员 我就是飞行员
You? She’s lying.
你 她在撒谎
No, it’s true. We’re the only ones on board.
不 是真的 飞船上只有我们几个
You can understand that thing?
你能听懂这玩意儿
And “that thing” can understand you, too… so watch it.
这玩意儿也能听得懂你说话 所以注意你的用词
Come on out of there.
快从那出来
Where’d you get this ship? Niima Outpost.
你从哪里得到的这艘飞船 尼伊马贸易哨站
Jakku? That junkyard?
贾库星 那个垃圾场
Thank you! Junkyard.
谢谢 就是个垃圾场
Told you we should have double-checked the Western Reaches.
我跟你说过我们应该再搜索一遍西境
Who had it? Ducain?
它在谁手里 杜凯恩
I stole it. From Unkar Plutt.
我偷了它 从昂卡·普拉特那
He stole it from the Irving Boys, who stole it from Ducain.
他从欧文兄弟那偷的 欧文兄弟是从杜凯恩那偷的
Who stole it from me!
他偷的我的
Well, you tell him that Han Solo…
你告诉他汉·索洛
just stole back the Millennium Falcon for good.
如今又把千年隼偷回来了 不会再丢了
This is the Millennium Falcon? You’re Han Solo?
这艘船是千年隼号♥ 你是汉·索洛
I used to be.
我曾经是
Han Solo, the Rebellion general?
汉·索洛 那个义军将军
No, the smuggler.
不 是走私犯
Wasn’t he a war hero?
他不是个战斗英雄吗
This is the ship that made the Kessel Run in 14 parsecs?
这就是那艘只用十四秒差距完成科舍尔航程的飞船
Twelve!
十二秒
Fourteen.
什么十四秒
Hey!
嗨
Some moof-milker put a compressor on the ignition line.
有个穆夫牛挤奶工在点火线上装了个压缩机
Unkar Plutt did.
昂卡·普拉特做的
I thought it was a mistake, too. Puts too much…
我也觉得这是个错误 把太多压力留给了
…stress on the hyperdrive. stress on the hyperdrive.
超光速推进器 超光速推进器
Chewie, throw them in a pod.
丘伊 把他们扔到飞行舱里
We’ll drop them at the nearest inhabited planet.
我们一会儿把他们放到最近的无人星上
Wait, no.
等等 不行
We need your help. My help?
我们需要你的帮助 我的帮助
This droid has to get to the Resistance base…
这个机器人必须赶到抵抗组织基地
as soon as possible.
尽快
He’s carrying a map to Luke Skywalker.
他携带着一份通向天行者卢克所在地的地图
You are the Han Solo that fought with the Rebellion.
你是大名鼎鼎的汉·索洛 和义军并肩作战过
You knew him.
你肯定知道他
Yeah. I knew him.
是的 我知道他
I knew Luke.
我认识卢克
Don’t tell me a Rathtar’s gotten loose.
别告诉我有一只拉思塔逃跑了
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Did you just say Rathtars?
你刚刚是说了拉思塔吗
Hey!
嗨
You’re not hauling Rathtars on this freighter, are you?
你不是在用这艘运输舰走私拉思塔吧
I’m hauling Rathtars.
我是在运送拉思塔
Oh, great. It’s the Guavian Death Gang.
瓜维亚死亡帮来了
Must have tracked us from Nantoon.
他们一定是从南图区域就开始追踪我们
What’s a Rathtar?
拉思塔是什么
They’re big and they’re dangerous.
它们体型很大并且很危险
You ever heard of the Trillia Massacre?
你听说过特里利亚大屠♥杀♥吗
No. Good.
没有 挺好的
I got three of them going to King Prana.
我要送三只到普拉纳国王去
Three? How’d you get them on board?
三只 你是怎么把它们弄上船的
I used to have a bigger crew.
我们之前人手更多些
Get below and stay there until I say so…
到下面去 我让你们上来再上来
and don’t even think about taking the Falcon.
别打飞船的主意
What about BB-8?
BB-8怎么办
He stays with me until I get rid of the gang…
在我甩掉这帮人之前 他跟着我
then you can have him back and be on your way.
之后你们就可以带着他 爱去哪儿去哪儿了
What about the Rathtars? Where are you keeping them?
那拉思塔怎么办 你把它们放在哪儿了
There’s one. What are you gonna do?
那有一只 你打算做什么
Same thing I always do. Talk my way out of it.
老样子 按我的方式解决问题
Do you?
你有成功过吗
Yes, I do. Every time.
当然 次次管用
Han Solo.
汉·索洛
You’re a dead man.
你死定了
Bala-Tik. What’s the problem?
巴拉-蒂克 有什么问题吗
The problem is we loaned you 50,000 for this job.
我们借了你50000块干这趟活儿 这就是问题
Can you see them? No.
你能看见他们吗 看不见
I heard you also borrowed 50,000 from Kanjiklub.
我听说你也向坎吉俱乐部借了50000块
You know you can’t trust those little freaks.
你知道的 那些小怪物不可信
How long we known each other?
咱们都认识多久了
They have blasters.
他们有爆能枪
A lot of them.
有很多
Not long. We want our money back now.
时间不长 我们现在想要回那笔钱
You think hunting Rathtars is cheap?
你觉得捕捉拉思塔很便宜吗
I spent that money.
那钱我已经花了
Kanjiklub wants their investment back, too.
坎吉俱乐部也想要回他们的资金
I never made a deal with Kanjiklub!
我从没和坎吉俱乐部做过交易
Tell that 110 Kanjiklub.
这话你自己跟坎吉俱乐部说
Tasu Leech.
塔苏·利奇
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你啊
Boys, you’re both gonna get what I promised.
兄弟们 我答应好的东西我会给你们的
Have I ever not delivered…for you before? Yeah.
我有言而无信过吗 有啊
What was the second time? Your game is old.
第二次是什么事 故技重施
There’s no one in the galaxy left for you to swindle.
在这个星系里不会有人再相信你的骗局了
That BB unit.
那个BB机器人
The First Order is looking for one just like it.
第一秩序正在找的那个机器人 跟它一模一样
And two fugitives.
还有两个逃犯
First I’ve heard of it.
这事我第一次听说
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
If we close the blast doors in that corridor…
如果我们可以把走廊上的防爆门关上
we can trap both gangs!
就能把那两帮的人困住
We’ll close the blast doors from here?
从这里把门关上吗
Resetting the fuses should do it.
重置下保险丝应该就能行
I got a bad feeling about this.
我有种不好的预感
Oh, no. “Oh, no,” what?
惨了 什么惨了
Wrong fuses.
找错保险丝了
Kill them!
杀了他们
Whoa… And take the droid!
哇 抓住那个机器人
This was a mistake! Huge!
这是个错误的决定 犯大错了
What do they look like?
它们长什么样子
They look like that.
就长那样
This way. Are you sure?
往这走 你确定吗
No,no,no!
不 不 不 不
Finn!
芬恩