Some of us. Others look different.
其他人长别的样子
BB-8 says he’s on a secret mission.
BB-8说他在执行一个秘密任务
He has to get back to your base.
他必须返回你们的基地
Apparently, he has a map that leads to Luke Skywalker…
据说他有一份通向天行者卢克所在地的地图
and everyone’s after it.
所有人都想得到它
Luke Skywalker?
天行者卢克
I thought he was a myth.
我以为他是个神话
What?
什么
What are you doing? Come on.
你在干什么 快跑
Come on, BB-8!
跟上 BB-8
Let go of me! Come on, we gotta move!
放开我 快跑 我们得离开这儿
I know how to run without you holding my hand!
你不拉着我的手 我也知道怎么跑
BB-8, stay close!
BB-8 跟紧点
This way.
往这走
Call in the air strike.
请求空中支援
Come on!
快
They’re shooting at both of us.
咱们俩都是他们的目标
Yeah. They saw you with me. You’re marked.
他们看见你跟我在一起 你已经被标记了
Well, thanks for that. Hey!
那不还是拜你所赐
I’m not the one who chased you down with a stick.
嗨 直接用棍子把人抡倒可不是我
Does anyone have blasters around here?
这儿的人就没有爆能枪吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Stop taking my hand!
别抓我的手
Hey.
醒醒
Are you okay?
你没事吗
Yeah.
恩
Follow me.
跟我来
We can’t outrun them! We might…
我们跑不过他们 可以的
in that quadjumper!
用那辆四跃飞船
Hey, we need a pilot!
嗨 我们需要一个飞行员
We’ve got one.
已经有了
You’?
你吗
Uh, what about that ship?
那艘飞船怎么样
That one’s garbage!
那艘是垃圾
The garbage will do.
死马当活马医吧
Gunner position is down there!
射击手的位置在那下面
You ever fly this thing?
你驾驶过这飞船吗
No! This ship hasn’t flown in years.
没有 这飞船已经很多年没被使用过了
Great.
好吧
I can do this. I can do this.
我能行的 我能做到
I can do this. I can do this.
我能行的 我能做到
Hey!
嘿
That’s mine!
那是我的
Wait, stay low! Hey, stay low!
等等 保持低空飞行 低空飞行
What? Stay low!
什么 贴地飞行
It confuses their tracking.
扰乱他们的追踪
BB8, hold on! Whyee?
BB8 坐稳了 为什么
I’m going low!
我要往下冲了
What are you doing back there?
你在后头干什么呢
Are you ever gonna fire back?
你还不还击 你在等什么
I’m working on it! Are the shields up?
我在想办法 保护罩打开了吗
Not so easy without a co-pilot!
没有副驾驶员协助 我没那么轻松
Try sitting in this thing.
那你应该试试坐在这玩意儿上
We need cover, quick!
我们需要掩护 立刻马上
We’re about to get some!
马上就会有了
I hope.
希望如愿
Damn it!
该死的
Come on, come on!
拜托 给点力
Nice shot! I’m getting pretty good at this.
干得好 我现在做射击手还挺厉害
Let’s get down!
大家快趴下
Uh, the cannon’s stuck in forward position.
机关炮在正前方位置上卡死了
I can’t move it. You gotta lose him!
我无法移♥动♥它 你只有甩掉他们才行了
Get ready! Okay. For what?
做好准备 好的 做什么准备
Are we really doing this?
我们真要这么做吗
Oh, no.
噢 不
Nice shooting. Now that was some flying.
刚才的飞行真厉害 射得好
Thanks. How did you do that?
谢谢 你是怎么做到的
I don’t know. No one trained you?
我也不知道 没人训练过你吗
I’ve flown some ships, but I’ve never left the planet.
但我还从来没飞离过星球
Your last shot was deadon. That was amazing.
你的最后一击太棒了 那简直无与伦比
You got him with one blast! You set me up for it.
你打爆了他们 多亏了你的好助攻
It was perfect. That was pretty good.
简直是完美 确实很不错
You’re okay. He’s with the Resistance.
你很安全 他是抵抗组织的一员
He’s gonna get you home.
他会带你回家的
We both will.
我们一起
I don’t know your name.
我不知道你的名字
Finn. What’s yours?
芬恩 你叫什么
I’m Rey.
我是蕾伊
Rey…
蕾伊
Help me with this. Quick!
来帮我处理这个 快点
Whoa, what’s going on?
发生什么了
Sir…
长官
we were unable to acquire the droid on Jakku.
我们没能在贾库星抓捕到那个机器人
It escaped capture…
他乘坐一艘被盗的
aboard a stolen Corellian YT model freighter.
科瑞利安YT型号♥运输舰逃脱了追捕
The droid…
那个机器人
stole a freighter?
偷走了一艘运输舰
Not exactly, sir.
并非如此 长官
It had help.
他有帮手
We have no confirmation…
虽然还未经证实
but we believe FN-2187 may have helped in the escape.
但我们怀疑是FN-2187协助了他逃离
Anything else ?
还有别的情况吗
The two were accompanied by a girl.
与他们二人同行的还有一个女子
What girl?
什么女子
It’s the motivator.
是动力源的问题
Grab me a Harris wrench, check in there.
给我一把哈里斯扳手 在那找找
How bad is it?
情况有多糟
If we wanna live, not good.
如果我们还想靠它活下去的话 不太好
They’re hunting for us now.
他们现在还在追捕我们 我们必须得离开这个星系
We’ve gotta get out of this system!
我们必须得离开这个星系
BB-8 said the location of the Resistance base is “need to know”.
BB-8说抵抗组织基地的位置 只有内部人员知道
If I’m taking you there, I need to know!
如果我要带你们去那的话 我需要知道那个地点
This?
这个吗
You gotta tell us where your base is.
你得告诉我们你的基地在哪儿
What? No. I don’t speak that.
什么 不行 我不会说你这门语言
All right, between us…
好吧 我只告诉你
I’m not with the Resistance, okay?
我不是抵抗组织的人 好吧
I’m just trying to get away from the First Order.
我只是想逃离第一秩序
But you tell us where the base is…
不过如果你告诉我基地在哪儿
I’ll get you there first. Deal?
我就把你先送到那去 成交吗
Droid, please! Pilex driver, hurry.
机器人 拜托 派莱克斯扳手 快点
So, where’s your base? Go on, BB8, tell her.
所以你们的基地在哪儿 好的 BB8 告诉她
Please.
求你了
The lleenium system? Yeah, the lleenium system.
伊利尼姆星系 对 伊利尼姆星系
That’s the one. Get us there as fast as you can.
就是那 把我们送到那去 越快越好
I’ll drop you two at Ponemah Terminal.
我会把你们两个仍在波尼马
I need the bonding tape, hurry!
我需要发动机胶带 赶紧
What about you?
你要去哪儿
I gotta get back to Jakku.
我必须得回贾库星去
Back to Jak…
回贾库
Why does everyone wanna go back to Jakku? That place is…
为什么所有人都想回到贾库星 那个地方
No. No.
不对 不对
The one I’m pointing to. No.
是我手指的那个
No. No!
不对 不对
If we don’t patch it up…
如果我们不把漏气的地方补上
the propulsion tank will overflow…
燃料箱就会泄露
and flood the ship with poisonous gas!
有毒气体会充满整艘飞船
This? Yes.
这个 是的
Hey, Rey, you’re a pilot.
嗨 蕾伊 你是一位飞行员
You can fly anywhere. Why go back?
你想飞去哪儿都行 为什么要回去