Okay, go. This way.
可以了 这边走
I’ve always wanted to fly one of these things.
我一直都想着能驾驶一下钛战机呢
Can you shoot? Blasters, I can.
你会射击吗 我会用爆能枪
Okay, same principle.
好 原理是一样的
Use the toggle on the left…
使用左侧开关
to switch between missiles, cannons and mag pulse.
切换导弹 加农炮和麦加脉冲
Use the sight on the right to aim.
右边的准星用来瞄准
Triggers to fire. This is very complicated.
扳柄用来开火 这也太复杂了吧
I can fix this.
我能解决
We have an unsanctioned departure from bay two.
第二停机场有一架战机未经许可起飞
Alert General Hux. And stop that fighter.
通知赫克斯将军 并阻止那艘战机
Fourteen failed. Eighteen…
炸掉指挥室
I got it.
搞定
This thing really moves.
这家伙速度真快
We gotta take out as many of these cannons as we can…
好了 我们要是想跑远点
or we’re not gonna get very far.
就得尽可能地炸掉这些加农炮
All right. I’m gonna get us in position.
好的 我会驾驶到适当位置
Just stay sharp.
保持警惕
Up ahead! Up ahead! You see it?
前方 前方 看到了吗
I got us dead center.
我驾驶到正中♥央♥了
It’s a clean shot. Okay, got it.
这一发畅通无阻 明白
Yeah! Yes!
太棒了 真厉害
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
Did you see that? I saw it!
看到有多准了吗 看到了
Hey, what’s your name?
嘿 你叫什么
FN-2187.
FN-2187
F… What?
F… 什么来着
That’s the only name they ever gave me.
这是他们给我的唯一名字
Well, I ain’t using it. F-N, huh?
我不会用这个来称呼你 FN 是吧
Finn. I’m gonna call you Finn.
芬恩 我打算叫你芬恩
Is that all right? Finn.
可以吗 芬恩
Yeah. Finn, I like that.
好 芬恩 我喜欢这个名字
I like that. I’m Poe. Poe Dameron.
我太喜欢啦 我是波 波·达默龙
Good to meet you, Poe. Good to meet you too, Finn.
很高兴认识你 波 我也是
Sir, they’ve taken out our turbolasers.
长官 那两个家伙把我们的涡轮激光炮炸毁了
Use the ventral cannons.
使用腹侧炮
Yes, sir. Bringing them online.
遵命 长官 正在激活腹侧炮
KYLO REN”. General Hux, is it the Resistance pilot?
赫克斯将军 是那个抵抗组织的飞行员吗
Yes, and he had help…
是的 而帮他逃出去的
from one of our own.
是我们自己人中的一个
We’re checking the registers now…
正在检查登记信息
to identify which stormtrooper it was.
以识别出该冲锋兵的身份
The one from the village. FN-2187.
是来自村庄那个 FN-2187
Sir, ventral cannons hot.
长官 腹侧炮准备完毕
Fire.
发射
One’s coming toward you! My right. Your left.
朝着你过来的是什么 在我右边 你的左边
Do you see it? Hold on.
看到了吗 等等
I see him!
我看到了
Nice shot!
干得漂亮
Where are we going?
我们这是往哪里去
We’re going back to Jakku. That’s where.
我们得返回贾库
No. We can’t go back to Jakku.
不不不 我们不能回去
We need to get out of this system.
我们得赶紧逃出这个星系
I gotta get my droid before the First Order does.
我必须抢在第一秩序之前找到我的机器人
What, a droid? That’s right.
什么 机器人 没错
He’s a BB unit, orange and white. One of a kind.
BB元件机器人 橙白相间 独一无二
I don’t care what color he is!
我才不在乎他是什么颜色
No droid can be that important.
没有任何机器人能有这么重要
This one is, pal!
这个机器人举足轻重 兄弟
We gotta get as far away from the First Order as we can.
我们需要离第一秩序远一点 越远越好
We go back to Jakku, we die.
回到贾库 必死无疑
That droid has a map that leads straight to Luke Skywalker.
这个机器人携带着一个能指引我们找到卢克·天行者的地图
Oh, you gotta be kidding me!
你在逗我吧
FN-2187 reported to my division…
FN-2187回来后
was evaluated, and sent to reconditioning.
已完成了对他的评估并准备将重新训练
No prior signs of nonconformity?
之前没有不符规矩的征兆吗
This was his first offense.
这是他第一次进攻
General!
将军
They’ve been hit. Destroyed?
他们被击中了 剿灭了吗
Disabled.
已丧失战斗力
They were headed back to Jakku.
他们往贾库去了
The fighter is projected to crash in the Goazon badlands.
CIS推断坠机发生在戈亚逊石漠
They were going back for the droid.
他们回去找机器人了
Send a squad to the wreckage.
派出小队去往残骸处
Poe!
波
Poe!
波
Poe!
波
Poe! I got you.
波 我来救你
Poe!
波
Poe!
波
Supreme Leader Snoke was explicit.
最高领袖斯♥诺♥克的命令很明确
Capture the droid if we can, but destroy it if we must.
尽可能活捉机器人 如果情况紧急 就摧毁它
How capable are your soldiers, General?
将军 你的士兵有多少能耐呢
I won’t have you question my methods.
我不会让你质疑我的方法的
They’re obviously skilled at committing high treason.
他们在犯叛国罪方面显然训练有素
Perhaps Leader Snoke should consider using a clone army.
或许斯♥诺♥克领袖应该考虑下使用克隆人军队
My men are exceptionally trained.
我的士兵都是经过特殊训练的
Programmed from birth.
自出生起就按照预定步骤进行
Then they should have no problem retrieving the droid.
那么他们就完全可以找回机器人
Unharmed.
并且是毫发无损
Careful, Ren,
小心点 伦
that your personal interests not interfere with orders from Leader Snoke.
你的个人兴趣 妨碍了领袖斯♥诺♥克命令的执行
I want that map.
我想要那张地图
For your sake…
为你着想
I suggest you get it.
我建议你还是想办法找到它吧
Water
水
No water.
没水
Water. No.
有水吗 没有
Is there water?
还有水吗
Girl, your droid. I want it.
姑娘 你的机器人 我想要
What?
什么
Oi, get off him!
离他远点
Hey!
嘿
Who are those people.
那些家伙是什么人哪
They work for Unkar.
他们为昂卡工作
Mistress! That man!
小姐 那个男人
Who?
谁
That man over there.
那边的那个
Him? Yes.
就是他 是的
He is wearing my master’s jacket.
他穿着我主人的外套
What’s your hurry, thief? What? Thief?
小贼 你急什么呢 啥 小贼
Hey, what? The jacket.
嘿 你干嘛 外套
This droid says you stole it.
机器人说这件外套是你偷的
I’ve had a pretty messed up day, all right?
我今天已经过得够糟糕了好不好
So I’d appreciate it…
要是你不再指控我
if you stop accusing me of…
我会十分感谢
Ow! Stop it! Where’d you get it?
别这么干了 你从哪搞来的
It belongs to his master.
这是它主人的东西
It belonged to Poe Dameron. That was his name, right?
波·达默龙的外套 这是他的名字 对不对
He was captured by the First Order.
他被第一秩序俘虏了
I helped him escape, but our ship crashed.
我帮他逃了出来 然后我们的飞船坠毁了
Poe didn’t make it.
波没能挺过来
I tried to help him. I’m sorry.
我尝试去救他 但没成功
So you’re with the Resistance?
所以你是抵抗组织的人
Obviously.
显而易见
Yes, I am.
没错
I’m with the Resistance, yeah.
我是抵抗组织的人 对
I am with the Resistance.
我是抵抗组织的一员
I’ve never met a Resistance fighter before.
我之前从没见过抵抗组织的战士
Well, this is what we look like.
就长我这样 我们的一部分人长这样