But it’s not true.
但这不是真的
My son is alive.
我的儿子还活着
No.
不
The Supreme Leader is wise.
最高领袖是明智的
Snoke is using you for your power.
斯♥诺♥克只是在利用你的力量
When he gets what he wants, he’ll crush you.
等他得到想要的东西 他就会杀了你
You know it’s true.
你知道的
It’s too late.
太晚了
No, it’s not.
不 并不晚
Leave here with me. Come home.
跟我离开这里 跟我回家
We miss you.
我们很想你
I’m being torn apart.
我快被撕裂了
I want to be free of this pain.
我想摆脱这种痛苦
I know what I have to do…
我知道我必须要做什么
but I don’t know if I have the strength to do it.
但我不知道 我是否有力量做到
Will you help me?
你会帮我吗
Yes. Anything.
会 不论何事
No!
不
Thank you.
谢谢
No.
不
The oscillator’s been damaged…
振荡器已经损坏
but is still functional.
但还在运作中
Admiral, their weapon will fire in two minutes.
司令 他们的武器还有两分钟就要开火了
The Falcon’s this way.
千年隼在这边
We’re not done yet.
我们还没玩完呢
You’re a monster.
你是个怪物
It’s just us now.
现在只有我们了
Han Solo can’t save you.
汉·索洛救不了你了
Rey!
蕾伊
Rey.
蕾伊
Rey!
蕾伊
Oh, no. No, no.
不 不要啊
Rey.
蕾伊
Traitor!
叛徒
That lightsaber.
那把光剑
It belongs to me.
属于我
Come get it.
过来拿啊
We just lost R-1.
星际一号♥被毁了
We’re overwhelmed.
我们已经不堪重负了
What do we do? It isn’t working.
我们该怎么办 这样下去是不行的
Black Leader, there’s a brand new hole in that oscillator.
黑队组长 振荡器上出现了新的空洞
Looks like our friends got in.
看来我们的朋友进去了
Red Four, Red Six, cover us.
红队四号♥ 六号♥ 掩护我们
I’m on it. Roger.
我来了 收到
Everybody else, hit the target hard. Give it everything you got.
其他人 用尽全力攻击目标
I need some help here. I need some help!
我这边需要帮助 我需要帮助
Coming in! Watch out!
来了 小心
I’m hit!
我被击中了
All teams, I’m going in.
所有小队 我要进去了
Pull up and cover me.
过来掩护我
Copy that, Black Leader. Good luck, Poe.
收到 黑队组长 祝你好运 波
Weapon fully charged in 30 seconds.
三十秒内武器就装载成功了
Prepare to fire.
准备开火
You need a teacher.
你需要一名老师
I could show you the ways of the Force.
我可以教你使用原力
The Force?
原力
All eyes on that TIE fighter.
所有人盯紧胎战机
We’re losing power rapidly!
我们在失去能量供给
Lieutenant! Get back to your station!
上尉 回到你的位置上
Just look! We won’t survive. Even Hux is gone.
看看周围 我们不会成功的 赫克斯都走了
Supreme Leader.
最高领袖
The fuel cells have ruptured.
燃料电池爆♥炸♥了
The collapse of the planet has begun.
星球已经开始崩塌了
Leave the base at once and come to me with Kylo Ren.
马上离开基地 跟凯洛·伦到我这来
It is time…to complete his training.
完成他训练的时间到了
Finn!
芬恩
Finn.
芬恩
All teams, I got eyes on them. Yes!
所有小队 我看到他们了 太好了
Our job’s done here. Let’s go home.
我们的工作完成了 回家吧
Easy, easy. He’s hurt.
轻点 轻点 他受伤了
We’ve got a heartbeat.
还有心跳
How are you?
你还好吗
You are awake!
你醒了
R2-D2!
R2-D2
You’ve come back.
你回来了
You found what?
你发现了什么
How dare you call me that!
你怎么能这样叫我
We have to find Master Luke.
我们必须得找到卢克主人
Find Master Luke, how?
怎么找到他 我有地图
Come, R2.
来吧 R2
We must go tell the others at once!
我们得马上告诉别人
General.
将军
Excuse me, General.
打扰一下 将军
R2 may contain some much-needed good news.
R2-D2可能有些急需告诉你的好消息
Tell me.
告诉我吧
Poe, I need your map.
波 给我你的地图
Yeah. All right, buddy. Hold on.
好的 伙计 等等
The map, it is complete.
地图 完整了
LEIAI Luke.
卢克
Oh, my dear friend…
我亲爱的朋友
how I’ve missed you.
我真想你
We’ll see each other again.
我们会再见到对方的
I believe that.
我相信
Thank you, my friend.
谢谢你 我的朋友
Rey.
蕾伊
May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在