我是天行者将军
我们找到贾巴的儿子了
This is General Skywalker.
We have Jabba the Hutt’s son.
他需要医治
我们需要马上登船
He needs medical attention.
We must board immediately.
– 稍等
– 稍等?真有用
– Stand by.
– Stand by? That’s helpful.
坐稳了!
Hang on!
打开主机库门,降下偏转护盾
Open the main hangar door
and lower the deflector shields.
明白,长官
You got it, sir.
天行者将军,我们可以把
舰尾下机库的护盾关掉
General Skywalker, we think we can
lift the shields on the lower rear hangar.
我们来了!
We’re on our way!
我们做到了!我们做到了!
We’ve made it! We’ve made it!
天行者将军,放弃!放弃!
General Skywalker, abort! Abort!
这下计划得变了
That changes our plans.
看来我们必须一路坐著
这个螺丝盒回塔图因了
Looks like we’re gonna have to take this
bucket of bolts all the way to Tatooine.
我们知道杜库阴谋让赫特人与我们为敌
这是不会成功的
We know of Dooku’s plot to turn
the Hutts against us. It will not succeed.
只要真♥相♥和你一起死掉,就会了
It will when the truth dies with you.
你跑不了
You can’t run.
我们准备进入超空间
We’re clear
to make the jump to hyperspace.
R2,给导航计算机编程
R2, program the navicomputer.
我觉得他坚持不下来,师♥父♥
I don’t think he’s gonna make it, Master.
我们应该给他做点什么
There’s gotta be
something we can do for him.
到后面看看,找找医疗设备
Take a look in the back.
See if you can find some medical supplies.
好的
I’m on it.
现在可别死,小朋友
坚持住
Don’t die on me now, little guy.
Just hang in there.
如果锁定好了坐标
R2,我们走
If you’ve locked the coordinates,
R2, let’s go.
我也感觉到了,阿纳金走了
你失败了,文崔斯
I sense it, too. Anakin is gone.
You’ve failed, Ventress.
你的师♥父♥不会高兴
Your master will not be pleased.
杰迪垃圾!
Jedi scum!
赫特人安全了
没有必要再大下去了
The Hutt is safe.
There’s no point to fighting any longer.
我们赢了,放下武器
We’ve won. Lay down your weapon.
好像很久没有用过了
Looks like this hasn’t been used in a while.
机器人医生,听得见吗?
Hey, Dr. Droid, can you hear me?
是的,有什么问题?
Yes. What seems to be the problem?
太好了,这里有个生病的小赫特人
你有办法治疗吗?
Great. I’ve got a sick Huttlet.
You got a remedy?
哦,可以,我知道了
Oh, yes. I see.
你必须从这些药箱里取一片药
放进这个婴儿的嘴里
You must dispense one of these
medical boosters into the infant’s mouth.
如果有问题
请找一个真的医生来帮助你
If you have any problems,
please call an actual doctor to assist you.
希望有用
I hope this works.
好了,乖囡,有好吃的
Okay, sweetums.
I’ve got some yum-yum for you.
你给我吃下去!
You’ll take this and like it!
这就对了,好孩子
There you go. Good boy.
上尉,我知道天行者将军
已经离开了
Captain, I understand
General Skywalker escaped.
是的,长官
坐一艘破烂旧货船
Yes, sir.
On some beat-up old space freighter.
如果他能坐著那台垃圾到塔图因
我会很吃惊的
I’ll be surprised if he even makes it
to Tatooine in that junker.
如果有人能开著螺丝盒飞过超空间
那就是他了
If anybody can fly a bucket of bolts
through hyperspace, he can.
那些药,起作用了!
The medicine, it’s working!
他退烧了,我想他可以活著
再臭一天
His fever broke. I think
he’s gonna live to stink another day.
很好,让他活著没有你
想象的那么简单,不是吗?
Great. Keeping him alive wasn’t as easy
as you’d hoped, was it?
师♥父♥,如果说你教过我什么道理
Master, if you have taught me one thing,
那就是只要你在边上
没有什么事情是简单的
it’s that nothing is easy
when you are around.
你觉得瑞克斯和欧比万大♥师♥
会没事吗?
You think Rex and Master Obi-Wan
made it out okay?
我了解我师♥父♥,他很有一套
现在来帮我搞下这个
If I know my old master, he has things
well in hand. Now help me with this.
我想在我们到达塔图因之前
把主系统完全修好
I want the primary systems fully repaired
by the time we reach Tatooine.
你是在塔图因长大的,对吗?
那么,对你来说,这次就像是回家
You grew up on Tatooine, right?
So, for you, this trip is like going home.

Yeah.

Home.
共和国的克隆部队太多了,大人
The Republic had too many
clone troopers, my lord.
我们找到贾巴儿子的时候
By the time we were able to find
Jabba ‘s son, Skywalker had already
天行者已经杀了他
killed him.
非常不幸,这是个意想不到的转折
Most unfortunate.
This is a very unexpected turn of events.
我想
至少你已经打败了那个杰迪骑士?
I take it you at least defeated the Jedi?
没有,师♥父♥,那个杰迪骑士逃走了
正在飞向塔图因
No, Master. The Jedi escaped
and are headed to Tatooine.
我相信你尽力了
我们稍后再谈你的失败
I’m sure you did the best you could.
We will discuss your failure later.
遵命,师♥父♥
Yes, my master.
伟大的贾巴想知道为什么
那个杰迪还敢来塔图因
Glorious Jabba demands to know why
the Jedi would dare come to Tatooine.
来杀你,贾巴
杰迪的阴谋很明显
To kill you, Jabba.
The Jedi plot is quite clear now.
他们答应救你的儿子
只是为了赢得你的信任
They only promised to rescue your son
to win your trust.
现在天行者正要来这里
完成他真正的任务…
Now Skywalker is coming here
to finish his true mission…
铲除整个赫特族
to wipe out the entire Hutt clan.
如果您高兴的话,强者贾巴
If it pleases you, mighty Jabba,
这次请让我亲自来料理天行者
this time I will deal
with Skywalker personally.
我本来希望再也不会看到
这个垃圾星球
I was hoping I’d never have to lay eyes
on this dust ball again.
好吧,发生了什么?
Okay. What happened?
我不想说
小臭怎么样了?
I don’t want to talk about it.
How’s Stinky holding up?
他看上去好多了
He seems to be feeling much better.
他的烧退了,就算是你也会承认
他睡觉的时候很可爱
His fever is gone. Even you have to admit
he’s cute when he’s asleep.
我承认他安静的时候我比较喜欢
不过只是一点点
I admit I like him better when he’s quiet,
but only a little.
不,R2
我要先让大炮能够使用
No, R2.
I want the cannon operational first.
尾部偏转护盾等一会再修
Leave the rear deflector shields for later.
没有尾部护盾,师♥父♥?
太冒险了
No rear shields, Master?
That’s awful risky.
进攻就是最好的防御,丫头
A strong attack
eliminates the need for defense, Snips.
敌船靠近了!
Attack ships closing!
有人不想让小臭安全回家
Somebody doesn’t want Stinky
to get home in one piece.
哇!好热闹的接风会!
Wow! Quite a welcome home party!
设定著陆矢量,准备著陆
Set the approach vector
and make ready to land.
阿索卡,启动大炮!
Ahsoka, activate the guns!
所有大炮都锁定了,只能向前射
All the guns
are locked in the forward position.
你决定不修尾部护盾
实在太糟了
It’s too bad you decided not to repair
the rear deflector shields.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!