天行者将军在哪里?
We can’t hold out much longer, sir!
Where’s General Skywalker?
他会来的
He’ll be here.
看来没得选了
Looks like we’re out of options.
不,现在不行,小臭
No, not now, Stinky.
师♥父♥!还有一个停机坪!
Master! Another landing platform!
– 上面还有条船
– 干得好,小臭
– With a ship on it.
– Nice work, Stinky.
– 那么我们怎么过去?
– 交给我
– So, how are we gonna get over there?
– Leave that to me.
希望我不用学这个
I hope I don’t have to learn that.
天行者在哪?
Where is Skywalker?
在这里,文崔斯!
Right here, Ventress!
该走了
Time to go.
– 跳啊,丫头
– 我还能怎么办?
– Hop on, Snips.
– Like I have a choice!
杜库伯爵要求你汇报
Count Dooku demands a report
on your mission.
我该不该报告说他们跑了?
Should I tell him they got away or what?
为什么?
Why?
我中弹了!我甩不掉他们!
I’m hit! I can’t shake them!
别紧张,怪球,我就在你后面
Just relax, Odd Ball. I’m right behind you.
谢谢,长官,对不起,我太慌了
Thank you, sir. I’m sorry I panicked.
没关系,怪球
人人都会这样
That’s all right, Odd Ball.
It happens to everybody.
宫殿东面好像有战斗
It looks like there’s some kind of battle
on the east side of the palace.
我看到了,长官
I see it, sir.
如果有战斗,阿纳金也许正打得起劲
And if there’s a battle,
Anakin’s probably in the middle of it.
我们从那里开始找他
所有飞船,跟著我
We’ll start looking for him there.
All ships, follow me.
我们坐这个垃圾?
We’re taking this junker?
我们还是坐那只大虫比较好
We’d be better off on that big bug.
上船启动引擎
假设它有引擎
Get aboard and prime the engines.
Assuming it has engines.
你是那个护理机器人
我还在想你怎么了
Hey! You’re that caretaker droid.
I wondered what happened to you.
小朋友,我是说,未来的杰迪骑士
Oh, young one.
I mean, soon to be Jedi Knight.
我不想惹麻烦……
I had to get away from that terrible…
好了,全都装好了
我们出发
Okay, everything’s loaded.
Let’s get out of here.
好啊,你这铁皮叛徒!
Why, you tin-plated traitor!
干掉她!
Blast her!
她又来劲了,我们走
She’s at it again. Let’s go.
你敢!
Don’t you dare!
你…敢…
Don’t… you… dare.
科迪指挥官,准备让炮艇对地攻击
Commander Cody, prepare the gunships
for ground assault.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
快,快,快!
Go, go, go!
就这样!干掉他们!
This is it! Scrap them!
你来控制,R4
Take over, R4.
– 投降吧,共和国的走狗!
– 我们人比你们多!
– Surrender, Republic dogs!
– We’ve got you outnumbered!
比我们多?等等,一、二、三…
Outnumbered? Wait. One, two, three…
– 天行者在哪?
– 我猜他还在城♥堡♥里,长官
– Where’s Skywalker?
– Best guess is he’s still in the castle, sir.
拖住这些机器人
我去找他!
Keep the droids occupied. I’ll go find him!
找回贾巴的儿子了吗?
Have you recovered Jabba’s son?
天行者暂时逃走了
那个赫特人还在他手里
Skywalker is still in possession of the Hutt
and has temporarily eluded me,
但他不会活著逃出这个星系
but he will not escape the system alive.
要不要我提醒你?
谁得到贾巴的帮助
Need I remind you
whoever gains Jabba’s favor
谁就能在外圈星域掌控这场战争
will control the war in the Outer Rim?
只有我们
才能将贾巴的儿子活著还给他
Only we must be allowed
to return Jabba’s son to him alive.
我明白,师♥父♥,我会加倍努力
I understand, Master.
I will double my efforts.
希望如此,这也是为你好
I hope so, for your sake.
等等!
Wait!
克诺比大♥师♥
Master Kenobi.
总是追著天行者
一猜就猜到
Always chasing after Skywalker.
How predictable.
阿纳金留下一团糟
总是让我遇到你,文崔斯
Anakin leaves quite a mess.
Which always leads me to you, Ventress.
干掉他
Take him.
我们快带小臭离开这里
Now let’s get Stinky out of here.
如果能做到的话
If we can.
别急,丫头,R2,看看你能不能
打著点火耦合器
Relax, Snips. R2, see if you can
spark the ignition couplers.
不,不是这个问题
试试把所有供油系统打开
No, that’s not it.
Try opening the fuel lifters all the way.
干得好,伙计
Good work, buddy.
克诺比大♥师♥来了
我们能瞧一些真功夫了
Master Kenobi is here.
Now we’ll see some real fireworks.
什么?
你把我整天都在做的叫什么?
Excuse me? What do you call
what I’ve been doing all day?
不知道,我想到“鲁莽”这个词
I don’t know.
The word “reckless” comes to mind.
很有意思,丫头,还是干活吧
队伍需要我们的帮助
Very funny, Snips. Back to work.
The troops still need our help.
主炮上膛
Charge the main guns.
我们怎么帮?
小臭病得越来越严重
How are we gonna help?
Stinky’s getting sicker and sicker.
但是我们答应过帮瑞克斯
But we promised Rex we’d help them.
师♥父♥,我们得带他去杰迪巡洋舰看医生
Master, we’ve got to get him to
the medics on the Jedi cruiser.
只有这么做才能把小臭活著
带给他爸爸
It’s our only chance to get Stinky
back to his father still breathing.
瑞克斯上尉,我是天行者将军
Captain Rex, this is General Skywalker.
收到,将军
Yes, General.
我们没法帮你们了
We’re not going to be able help you.
别替我们担心,将军
我们没事的
Don’t worry about us, General.
We’ll be all right.
任务总是第一位的,长官
The mission always comes first, sir.
掩护我!
Cover me!
文崔斯,我知道你在这里
Ventress, I know you’re here.
你藏不了,我能感到你的失落
You can’t hide. I feel your frustration.
让我猜猜,你也在找贾巴的儿子
Let me guess,
you’re after Jabba’s young son, too.
你得再加把劲,亲爱的
You’ll have to do
better than that, my darling.
现在我觉得很不错
Well, now I’m impressed.
现在你去死
Now you die.
– 继续吗?
– 荣幸之至
– Shall we continue?
– My pleasure.
师♥父♥,今天我努力保持冷静
集中精力
Master, today I did my best
to stay calm, focused,
当我做到了
每件事情都变得好简单
and when I did,
everything seemed so easy.
好,集中精力
因为事情要变得难多了
Well, get focused,
’cause things just got a lot harder.
我们只要在杰迪巡洋舰上降落就行了
All we’ve got to do
is land on that Jedi cruiser.
可是师♥父♥
他们的偏转护盾已经升起来了!
But, Master,
their deflector shields are up!
他们肯定把这个黄油桶当成敌船了
They must think this grease bucket
is an enemy ship.
– 杰迪巡洋舰,不要开火!
– 你是谁?
– Jedi cruiser, hold your fire!
– Who is that?
对方飞船,说明身份
Incoming ship, identify yourself.
上尉,怎么回事?
Captain, what’s going on down there?
重覆,说明身份
Repeat, identify yourself.