Aren’t you afraid the Empire’s gonna find out, shut you down?
难道你不怕帝国♥军♥会在你的工厂找到我们?
It’s been a danger that looms like a shadow over everything we’ve built.
就算我们是建立在有阴影保护的海市蜃楼中 但纸总包不住火
But things have developed that’ll ensure security.
再说我刚跟帝国谈妥一个交易
I’ve just made a deal that’ll keep the Empire out of here forever.
他们将永远不再找我们的麻烦
We would be honoured if you would join us.
如果你们能参加 将会是我们的荣幸
I had no choice.They arrived right before you did.I’m sorry.
我别无选择 他们在你来之前到的 我很遗憾
I’m sorry too.
我也很遗憾
No, 3PO’s with them.
不 3PO和他们一起
Just hang on.We’re almost there.
抓牢 我们快到了
I’m terribly sorry.I didn’t mean to intrude.No, please don’t get up.
我…不是有意侵入这里… 我不是 别…别…别对我开火…不
Stormtroopers? Here?We’re in danger.
突击队员?这里?我们正处于危险
I must tell the others.Oh, no! I’ve been shot!
我必须告诉其他人 不 我被打中了
Lord Vader.
维德大人
You may take Captain Solo to Jabba the Hutt…after I have Skywalker.
你可准备将苏洛交给加巴直等到我找到天行者为止
He’s no good to me dead.
他死了我就拿不到奖金
He will not be permanently damaged.
他不会受到很大的伤害
Lord Vader, what about Leia and the Wookiee?
维德大人 那莉娅和胡基人怎么办?
They must never again leave this city.
他们无法再离开此城
That wasn’t part of our agreement, nor was giving Han to this bounty hunter!
我们所谈的条件不是这样的 也不是把汉交给这个奖金猎人
Perhaps you think you’re being treated unfairly?
或许你认为我对你不太公平?
No.
没有
Good. It would be unfortunate if I had to leave a garrison here.
那好 假如我驻扎军队在这里 那才是不幸的
This deal is getting worse all the time.
生意越来越难做了
Oh, yes, that’s very good. I like that.Something’s not right because now I can’t see.
很好 我喜欢 一定有什么不对劲 因为我看不到
That’s much better.
好多了
Wait. Wait.Oh, my!What have you done?
等等 我的天呀 你做了什么?
I’m backwards!You flea-bitten furball!
看看你把我装反了 你这个笨蛋
Only an overgrown mophead like you would be stupid enough…
只有像你这样子的长毛家伙才笨得可以…
I feel terrible.
我觉得难受死了
Why are they doing this?
为何他们对你如此?
They never even asked me any questions.
他们竟然没有问任何问题
Lando
兰多
Get out of here, Lando.
滚 兰多
Shut up and listen.Vader’s agreed to turn Leia and Chewie over to me.
你住口听我说 起初维德答应把莉娅和朱伊交给我
To you?
交给你?
They’ll have to stay here,but they’ll be safe.
他们必须待在这里 至少他们还安全
And Han? Vader’s given him to the bounty hunter.
那汉呢? 维德要把他交给赏金猎人
Vader wants us all dead.
维德要我们全死
He doesn’t want you at all.He’s after somebody called Skywalker.
他不是要你们 是找一个姓…天行者的
Lord Vader set a trap for him.
卢克? 维德设下了圈套
And we’re the bait. He’s on his way.
我们是诱饵 他正向此地飞来
Perfect.You fixed us all real good,didn’t you?My friend.
太好了 你把我们整惨了 朋友?
Stop!I’ve done all I can.Sorry I couldn’t do better,but I got my own problems.
住手 我已尽我所能了 对不起 我也有自己的麻烦
Yeah.You’re a real hero.
是呀 你真是个英雄
You certainly have a way with people.
你可真会看人
This facility is crude…
这陷阱很简单
but it should be adequate to freeze Skywalker…for his journey to the emperor.
但可以把天行者冻在里面 然后把他交给皇帝
Lord Vader,ship approaching, X-wing class.
维德大人 有部太空船快速飞来 是 X战机
Good. Monitor Skywalker and allow him to land.
好 监视天行者并且让他降落
Lord Vader, we only use this facility for carbon freezing.
维德大人 我们用这东西冷冻碳素 如果你把他送进去
It might kill him.
可能会冻死他
I do not want the emperor’s prize damaged.
我也不愿帝国要的人才被冻死
We will test it on Captain Solo.
我们会先拿苏洛船长…当试验品
If you’d attached my legs I wouldn’t be in this ridiculous position.
如果你把我的腿接对 我的外表就不会那么可笑
Now remember, Chewbacca,you have a responsibility for me…so don’t do anything foolish.
现在 记住 朱伊 你要负责 别做傻事
What’s going on, buddy?
怎么了…朋友?
You’re being put into carbon freeze.
你要被送到里面冻起来
What if he doesn’t survive?He’s worth a lot to me.
他能存活吗 他对我而言是很值钱的
The Empire will compensate you if he dies. Put him in.
若他死了 帝国也不会让你吃亏的 把他丢进去
No.No.No.Chewbacca, stop!No, Chewie, stop!
不要 不要 不要 停下来 朱伊 不要…
No, Chewie, stop!You’re going to get us all killed!Yes,stop!please…
停 朱伊 停 你有听到吗 停
Yes, stop. I’m not ready to die.listen to me.
停 拜托 我还没有打算死 听我说
Chewie,Chewie, this won’t help me.
朱伊 朱伊 这对我没有用
Hey, save your strength.There’ll be another time.
省省你的力气 我们还有机会
The princess.You have to take care of her.Do you hear me?
公主…你必须照顾她 你有听到吗
I love you.
我爱你
I know.
我知道
What’s going on?Turn round. I can’t see.
怎么…回事?转个圈 朱伊 我看不到
They’ve encased him in carbonite.He should be quite well-protected…
原来他们把他冻起来了 他一定受到很好的保护
if he survived the freezing process, that is.
但我怀疑他是否还活着
Well, Calrissian, did he survive? Yes, he’s alive.And in perfect hibernation.
卡瑞简 他还活着吗 他还活着 冬眠状态
He’s all yours, bounty hunter.Reset the chamber for Skywalker.
他是你的了 强戈 重设陷阱引诱天行者
Skywalker has just landed, lord.
天行者降落了 大♥师♥
Good. See to it that he finds his way in here.
好 引他过来
Calrissian…take the princess and the Wookiee to my ship.
卡瑞简 把公主和胡基送到我的太空船
You said they’d be left under my supervision.
你答应他们会在这个城市让我监视的
I am altering the deal.Pray I don’t alter it any further.
我已改变主意 别让我改变更多
Luke, Luke, don’t! It’s a trap!It’s a trap!
卢克 卢克 别…陷阱 是陷阱
The Force is with you,young Skywalker.But you are not a Jedi yet.
你虽然有原力 年轻的天行者 但你还不算是绝地武士
Well done.Hold them in the security tower.And keep it quiet.Move.
干得好 把他们送到秘密高塔里 别发出声音 行动
What do you think you’re doing? We’re getting out of here.
你想干什么? 我们要离开此地
I knew all along.It had to be a mistake.
我知道跟着他必定是个错误
Do you think that after what you did to Han…
在你出♥卖♥♥♥汉之后 还敢祈望我们相信你吗
I had no choice. What are you doing? Trust him!
我没选择余地… 你在干什么?相信他 相信他
We understand, don’t we, Chewie?He had no choice.
我们能了解他无选择余地 朱伊?他别无选择
I’m just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙…
We don’t need any of your help.
我们不需要你任何帮助
What?
什么?
It sounds like Han.
好像是汉
There’s still a chance to save Han…at the east… platform.
仍有机会可以救汉 他在东面停机坪…
I’m terribly sorry about all this.After all, he’s only a Wookiee.
我对所有的事情感到非常抱歉 毕竟他是一个胡基人
Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold.
把苏洛送到货船
R2,R2, where have you been?
R2 R2 你到哪里去了?
Wait. Turn around, you woolly…Hurry!
转过来 你这只毛怪… 快跟过来
We’re trying to save Han from the bounty hunter.
我们正试着从奖金猎人那救汉
Well, at least you’re still in one piece.Look what’s happened to me.
至少你还是完整的 你看看我
Oh, no!Chewie, they’re behind you!
不 朱伊 他们在你后边
You have learned much, young one.
你学了不少 年轻人
You’ll find I’m full of surprises.
你会发现我给你带来很多惊讶
Your destiny lies with me, Skywalker.
你的命运是与我一起的 天行者
Obi-Wan knew this to be true.
欧比王早知道这将会是事实
All too easy.Perhaps you’re not as strong as the emperor thought.
太简单了 也许你没有皇帝所认为的那么强
Impressive.Most impressive.
不赖… 真不赖
Obi-Wan has taught you well.You have controlled your fear.
欧比王教得不错 你控制住了恐惧…
Now, release your anger.
现在 发泄出你的愤怒
Only your hatred can destroy me.
只有你的恨意才能打败我
The security code has been changed.
安全系统码被改了
R2, you can tell the computer to override the security systems.
R2 你快让电脑中断安全系统
Attention.This is Lando Calrissian. Attention.
注意 我是卡瑞简·兰多
The Empire has taken control of the city.I advise everyone to leave before more imperial troops arrive.
帝国已占领本城 各位在更多帝国♥军♥到达前 快速撤退
This way.
这边
Well, don’t blame me.I’m an interpreter.
不要怪我 我是台解译器
I’m not supposed to know a power socket from a computer terminal.
我也不知他们的电脑这么不友善
We’re not interested in the hyperdrive on the Falcon. It’s fixed!
你在说什么? 我们对千年鹰号♥的超光器没兴趣 它已修好了
Just open the door,you stupid lump!
打开门就是了 你这傻筒子
I never doubted you for a second.Wonderful!
我一分一秒都没怀疑过你 你太棒了
That hurts! Bend down,you thoughtless… Ow!
敲到我了 弯下身来 你这个粗心鬼…
Leia Go!
莉娅 快走
I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me.Of course I’ve looked better.
我以为在那长毛兽后面死定了 当然 我现在感觉好多了
You are beaten.It is useless to resist.
你打不过我的 抵抗也是没用的
Don’t let yourself be destroyed as Obi-Wan did.
不要像欧比王一样自寻死路
There is no escape.Don’t make me destroy you.
你无路可逃了 别逼我杀了你
Luke,You do not yet realize your importance.
卢克 你还不知道自己的重要性
You have only begun to discover your power.
你刚刚才发现自己的力量
Join me…and I will complete your training.With our combined strength…
加入我 我会完成你的训练 结合我们的力量
we can end this destructive conflict…and bring order to the galaxy.
结束这场毁灭性的战争 给银河系带来新秩序
I’ll never join you!
我永远也不会加入你
If you only knew the power of the dark side.
若你知道黑暗面的力量 你会的
Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.
欧比王没对你提过父亲的事吧
He told me enough.He told me you killed him.
他已说得够多了 他说是你杀了他