Can you trust him?
他值得信任吗
No. But he’s got no love for the Empire.I can tell you that.
不 但他对帝国没有好感 这一点我确定
Here we go, Chewie.Stand by. Detach.
朱伊 准备 脱离
You do have your moments.Not many of them,but you do have them.
多美妙的时光 只有你才想得出来
Concentrate.Feel the Force flow.Yes.Good.Calm.Yes.
集中心志…感觉原力 没错 很好 平静 好
Through the Force,things you will see.
现在使用你的原力
Other places.The future. The past.Old friends long gone.
想一下未来…过去…以及你的朋友种种
Han Leia
汉 莉娅
Control, control.You must learn control.
控制 控制 你必须学会控制心情
I saw…I saw a city in the clouds.
我看到…我看到一个在云里的城市
Friends you have there.
你的朋友在那?
They were in pain.
他们有麻烦了
It is the future you see.
那是你看到的未来
Future?
未来?
Will they die?
他们会死吗
Difficult to see.Always in motion is the future.
很难说 未来是变化莫测的
I’ve gotta go to them.
我必须过去帮他们
Decide you must how to serve them best.
你不该现在走
If you leave now,help them you could…
若你现在离开 去帮助他们
but you would destroy all for which they have fought and suffered.
你将破坏他们所为之付出的一切
No, I don’t have a landing permit.
对 我没有降落的准许编码
I’m trying to reach Lando Calrissian.
我正试着跟卡瑞简·兰多联络
Wait a minute!Let me explain!
等一等 让我解释
You will not deviate from your present course.
你不能偏离目前航线
Rather touchy, aren’t they?
他们宁可动怒?
I thought you knew this person.
你怎么认识这个人的
That was a long time ago.I’m sure he’s forgotten about that.
那已是很久以前的事 我想他大概忘了
Permission granted to land on Platform 327.
允许降落在 327 停机坪
Thank you.
谢谢
Nothing to worry about.We go way back, Lando and me.
不用担心 兰多跟我也是老交情了
Who’s worried?
谁在担心?
No one to meet us.
没人来接我们
I don’t like this.
我不喜欢这样
What would you like? They did let us land.
那你喜欢怎样呢? 至少他们给我们一个地方停下来
Look, don’t worry.Everything’s gonna be fine.Trust me.
看吧 别担心 一切都不会有问题的 相信我
See? My friend.Keep your eyes open.Hey.
看 我的朋友来了 注意点 好吗
Why, you slimy, double-crossing,no-good swindler.
你这个惹人厌的骗子
You’ve got a lot of guts coming here,after what you pulled.
自从那事过后你还有种过来
How you doin’, you old pirate?So good to see you!
最近好吗 你这个海盗?真高兴再见到你
I never thought I’d see you again. Well, he seems very friendly.
他看起来很友善 没错…太友善了
What are you doing here?
你来这有何贵干?
Repairs. I thought you could help me out.
修理船 我想或许你能帮忙
What have you done to my ship?
你把我的船怎么了?
Your ship?Hey, remember,you lost her to me fair and square.
你的船?记住 你早把它输给我了
How you doin’, Chewbacca?Still hanging around with this loser?
朱伊 你好吗 你还跟这个输家一起混吗
Hello.What have we here?Welcome. I’m Lando Calrissian.I’m the administrator of this facility.And who might you be?
这是哪位呢? 欢迎 我是卡瑞简·兰多 请教芳名?
Leia.
莉娅
Welcome, Leia.
欢迎 莉娅
All right, all right.You old smoothie.
够了 够了 你这个马屁精
Hello, sir. I am C-3PO,human-cyborg relations.My facilities are at your…
先生 我是C-3PO 我是礼仪机器人 我可以为你…
Well, really!
真的?
What’s wrong with the Falcon? Hyperdrive.
千年鹰号♥怎么了? 超光速推进器坏了
I’ll get my people to work on her. Good.
我会叫人来修理 太好了
That ship saved my life quite a few times.
你知道吗 这只船救了我几次
She’s the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy.
它是银河系中飞行最快的宝贝
How’s the gas mine?Still paying off for you?
天然气矿场如何?有赚头吗
Not as well as I’d like. We’re a small outpost and not very self-sufficient.
不太好 这个殖民地太小 有点不太自给自足
I’ve had supply problems of every kind.I’ve had labour difficulties.
无法满足每个人 许多劳工上的麻烦…
What’s so funny?
什么事这么好笑?
You. Listen to you.You sound like a businessman,a responsible leader.
你呀 你那口气真像个商人 领导人似的
Who’d have thought that, huh?
谁会这么想呢?
Seeing you sure brings back a few things.
看你这样好像还蛮风光的
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, I’m responsible these days.It’s the price you pay for being successful.
是啦…做了不少事但还不能算成功
Nice to see a familiar face. How rude!
很高兴能看到几个像我的人 滚一边去
That sounds like an R2 unit in there.
怎么这么无礼呢?
I wonder if… Hello?How interesting.
有什么有趣的
Who are you? Oh, my.
你是谁? 我的天啊
I’m terribly sorry.I didn’t mean to intrude.Please don’t get up.
真的很抱歉 我…我不是有意的 别…别…别对我开火…不
Luke, you must complete the training.
卢克 你必须先学完一切
I can’t keep the vision out of my head.
我脑中时常有我朋友影子在 他们是我的朋友
I’ve gotta help them.
我必须过去帮忙他们
You must not go.
你不能去
But Han and Leia will die if I don’t.
我若不去 他们就会死了
You don’t know that.
你并不知道
Even Yoda cannot see their fate.
连尤达都无法看到他们的命运
But I can help them.I feel the Force.
但我可以帮助他们 我已感觉到原力
But you cannot control it.
但你还无法控制它
This is a dangerous time for you…when you will be tempted by the dark side of the Force.
对你来说这太危险了 你可能受黑暗的那面所影响
Yes, yes.To Obi-Wan you listen.
对 只有欧比王的话
The cave.Remember your failure at the cave.
你才肯听 山洞 记得你在山洞犯的错
But I’ve learned so much since then.
自从那事以后我已学了不少
Master Yoda, I promise to return and finish what I’ve begun.You have my word.
尤达师♥父♥ 我发誓我会再回来学习我所该学的 我保证
It is you and your abilities the emperor wants.That is why your friends are made to suffer.
你的力量才是帝国所要的 也因此你的朋友才会受难
That’s why I have to go.
所以我必须去救他们
Luke, I don’t want to lose you to the emperor the way I lost Vader.
卢克 我不愿失去你 如同我失去维德一样
You won’t.
你不会的
Stopped they must be.On this all depends.
你中断训练就会 只有受完整训练…
Only a fully trained Jedi knight,with the Force as his ally…will conquer Vader and his emperor.
熟练的绝地武士才足以对抗维德及帝国
If you end your training now…if you choose the quick and easy path
若你现在结束训练 若你选择了一步登天的方式
as Vader did…you will become an agent of evil.
如同维德一样 你将会陷入邪恶的深渊
Patience.
忍♥耐
And sacrifice Han and Leia?
让汉及莉娅受苦牺牲?
If you honour what they fight for…yes.
若你认为他们值得你为他们放弃所有… 你就去吧
If you choose to face Vader,you will do it alone.
如果你面对维德 你只是孤军奋战了
I cannot interfere.
现在的我帮不上忙的
I understand.
我明白
R2, fire up the converters.
R2 开动电门
Luke
卢克
Don’t give in to hate.That leads to the dark side.
不要怨恨任何人 怨恨将把你引至黑暗面
Strong is Vader.Mind what you have learned.Save you it can.
维德很强 用你所学的一切 保护自己
I will.And I’ll return. I promise.
我会的 我会再回来 我保证
Told you, I did.Reckless is he.Now…matters are worse.
正如我告诉你的 他鲁莽 现在 事情更糟了
That boy is our last hope.
那孩子是我们最后的希望
No, there is another.
不 还有另一个希望
The ship’s almost finished. Two or three more things and we’re in great shape.
太空船差不多修好了 再换二 三个东西就行了
The sooner the better.Something’s wrong here.No one has seen or knows anything about 3PO.
越快越好 这里有点不太对劲 没人看到3PO
He’s been gone too long to have gotten lost.
他失踪太久了
Relax.I’ll talk to Lando and see what I can find out.
不用担心 我去找兰多看是怎么回事
I don’t trust Lando.
我不相信兰多
Well, I don’t trust him either,but he is my friend.
我也不太相信他 但他好歹是我的朋友
Besides, we’ll soon be gone.
再说 我们马上就要走了
Then you’re as good as gone,aren’t you?
和过去的你是一样的 不是吗
What happened?
怎么了?
Where?Found him in a junk pile?
在废物堆里找到他
What a mess.Chewie, you think you can repair him?
真是一团糟 朱伊你能修理吗
Lando’s got people that can fix him.
兰多的人会修理他
No, thanks.
不 谢谢
I’m sorry.Am I interrupting anything?
抱歉 是否打扰了?
Not really.
没有
You look absolutely beautiful.You truly belong here with us among the clouds.
你真美 你该留在这里才是
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you join me for a little refreshment?
你是否要参加下午茶?
Everyone’s invited, of course.
当然大家都可以来
Having trouble with your droid?
你的机器人怎么了?
No. No problem. Why?
没 没问题 怎么了?
You see, since we’re a small operation…we don’t fall into the jurisdiction of the Empire.
你看到了 小工厂 我们不愿被…帝国…管辖
So you’re part of the Mining Guild?
那你们是矿冶公会的一员?
No, not actually.Our operation is small enough not to be noticed.
不 并不尽然 我们的工厂小到不太引人注意…
Which is advantageous for everybody…since our customers are anxious to avoid attracting attention to themselves.
这对我们是有利的 我们的客户不希望太引人注目

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!