It’s really a strange place to find a Jedi master.
这种…地方见绝地师♥父♥可真奇怪
This place gives me the creeps.Still…there’s something familiar about this place.I don’t know.
这地方…我觉得…我不知道
I feel like… Feel like what?
觉得什么?
Like we’re being watched.
觉得我们被监视着
Away put your weapon.I mean you no harm.
把你的武器拿开 我没有恶意
I am wondering,why are you here?
我只是觉得奇怪 为何你来此地?
I’m looking for someone.
我来找人
Looking?Found someone you have,I would say.
找人?你说找人吗
Right.
对
Help you I can. Yes.
我会尽我所能帮助你
I don’t think so.I’m looking for a great warrior.
我想不用了 我来找个伟大的武士
Great warrior.Wars not make one great.
伟大的武士? 战争中没有什么伟大的武士
Put that down.Hey! That’s my dinner.
放下 那是我的晚餐
How you get so big eating food of this kind?
吃那种东西你怎能长这么大呢?
Listen, friend, we didn’t mean to land in that puddle.
朋友 我们不是有意把船停在沼泽中的
If we could get our ship out, we would. But we can’t.
若有办法的话 我们就不会停在那了 如果你可以…
Aw, cannot get your ship out.
帮你们把太空船弄出来?
Get out of there.
走开
Hey, you could have broken this.Don’t do that.
你会把这东西弄坏 别再乱动行吗
You’re making a mess.Hey, give me that.
看你弄得一团糟的 给我拿来
Mine, or I will help you not.
或许我还可以帮你
I don’t want your help.I want my lamp back.
我不需要你的帮助 把手电筒还我
I’m gonna need it to get out of this slimy mud-hole.
我需要它照明免得掉入这黏稠的沼泽中
Mud-hole? Slimy?My home this is.
沼泽?黏稠?这是我的家
R2, let him have it.
R2 给他吧
Will you move along, little fella?We got a lot of work to do.
请你走开行吗 小朋友 我们还有很多事要做
no no no
不 不 不
Stay and help you I will.Find your friend.
让我留下来我会帮你的 找你的朋友?
I’m not looking for a friend.I’m looking for a Jedi master.
我不是来找朋友的 我是来找绝地大♥师♥的
Jedi master. Yoda.You seek Yoda.
绝地大♥师♥ 尤达 你在找尤达?
You know him?
你认识他?
Take you to him I will.
我会带你们去找他
Yes, yes, but now we must eat.Come.Good food. Come.
我会的 没问题 但现在我们先去吃东西 来吧
Come, come.
走吧 走吧
R2…stay and watch after the camp.
R2 你留下来看东西
Where is R2 when I need him?
当我需要R2时 它在哪呢?
Sir, I don’t know where your ship learned to communicate…
长官 我不知你的船从哪弄来的
but it has the most peculiar dialect.I believe it says the power coupling on the negative axis has been polarized.
它用了许多 罕见的方言 它说电源接线部份已被极化
I’m afraid you’ll have to replace it.
恐怕你要把这部份换掉
Well, of course I’ll have to replace it.
当然我会换掉它
Here. And, Chewie…
拿去吧 朱伊
I think we better replace the negative power coupling.
你最好把阴极电源接线换掉
Hey, Your Worship,I’m only trying to help.
阁下 我只想帮忙而已
Would you please stop calling me that?
请你别再这样叫我 行吗
Sure, Leia.
当然行
You make it so difficult sometimes. I do. I really do.
你把事情弄得很困难 是的
You could be a little nicer though.Admit it.Sometimes you think I’m all right.
但你必须对我好一点 承认吧 有时你一定也觉得我还是不错的
Occasionally, maybe…when you aren’t acting like a scoundrel.
有时是的 当你不耍无赖时
Scoundrel?Scoundrel?I like the sound of that.
无赖?无赖?我喜欢听你这么说
Stop that. Stop what?
不要 不要什么?
Stop that.My hands are dirty.
不要 我的手很脏
My hands are dirty too.What are you afraid of?
我的也一样啊 你怕什么呢?
Afraid?
怕?
You’re trembling. I’m not trembling.
你在发抖 我没有
You like me because I’m a scoundrel.
你会喜欢我的 因为我是无赖
There aren’t enough scoundrels in your life.
在你一生中并不会遇到太多无赖
I happen to like nice men.
我还没遇到过一个好男人
I’m a nice man
我就是好男人
No, you’re not.
不 你不是 你是…
Sir, sir!I’ve isolated the reverse power flux coupling.
先生 我已将隔离反向电流接合
Thank you.Thank you very much.
多谢了 非常感谢你
You’re perfectly welcome, sir.
不用客气 长官
That, Lord Vader, was the last time they appeared in any of our scopes.
维德大人 他们已在星群中失去踪迹
Considering the damage we’ve sustained,they must have been destroyed.
比照我们的损失 相信他们一定也被撞毁
No, Captain, they’re alive.
不 舰长 他们还活着
I want every ship available to sweep the asteroid field until they are found.
我要你发动出船只直到找到为止
Lord Vader.
维德大人
Yes, Admiral. What is it?
元帅 什么事?
The emperor commands you to make contact with him.
皇帝命令你和他联♥系♥
Move the ship out of the asteroid field…so that we can send a clear transmission.
把旗舰退出碎石带以便通信清楚
Yes, my lord.
是 长官
What is thy bidding, my master?
有何指示 师♥父♥?
There is a great disturbance in the Force.
我受到一股强烈的原力干扰
I have felt it.
我已经感觉到了
We have a new enemy…
我们有个新敌人…
the young rebel who destroyed the Death Star.
那个摧毁死星的年轻人
I have no doubt this boy…
我敢肯定这孩子…
is the off spring of Anakin Skywalker.
是阿纳金·天行者的后代
How is that possible?
这怎么可能?
Search your feelings, Lord Vader.
别试图欺骗直觉 维德勋爵
You will know it to be true.
你知道那是事实
He could destroy us.
他极可能毁了我们
He’s just a boy.Obi-Wan can no longer help him.
他只是个毛小子 欧比王不能再帮助他了
The Force is strong with him.The son of Skywalker must not become a Jedi.
他有很强的原力 不能让继承天行者姓氏的人成为绝地武士
If he could be turned…he would become a powerful ally.
如果可以吸收他 他将成为一个很强的盟友
Yes.
是的
He would be a great asset.
他将成为一个强硬的战斗力
Can it be done?
有把握吗
He will join us or die, master.
若他不加入我们 我就消灭他 师♥父♥
I’m sure it’s delicious. I just don’t understand why we can’t see Yoda now.
我相信一定很好吃 但我不知为何不能先去找尤达?
Patience. For the Jedi, it is time to eat as well.
耐心点 就算绝地武士也是要吃晚餐的
Eat. Eat.
吃吧 吃吧
Hot.
当心烫
Good food. Good.
好吃吗
How far away is Yoda?Will it take us long to get there?
尤达住多远?我们需多少时间才能找到他?
Not far. Yoda not far.
不远 他住很近
Patience.Soon you will be with him.
耐着性子 你迟早会找到他的
Root leaf. I cook.
叶根 我煮的
Why wish you become Jedi?
告诉我你为何要成为绝地武士?
Mostly ’cause of my father, I guess.
我猜大部份理由是因为我父亲吧
Father.Powerful Jedi was he.
你父亲?他也是绝地武士
Powerful Jedi. Oh, come on.
一个非常强的绝地武士 别闹了
How could you know my father?You don’t even know who I am.
你怎可能认识我父亲?你连我是谁都不知道
I don’t even know what I’m doing here.We’re wasting our time!
真不知道我在这里做什么 简直是浪费时间
I cannot teach him.
我无法教他
The boy has no patience.
他太没耐心了
He will learn patience.
他会学习耐心的
Much anger in him…like his father.
看看他暴怒的样子 简直像极了他父亲
Was I any different when you taught me?
你教我的时候 我也是一样毛毛躁躁
No.
不
He is not ready. Yoda.
他不行 尤达
I am ready.
我已经准备好了
Ben…I can be a Jedi.Ben, tell him I’m…
本 告诉他我可以成为绝地武士
Ready, are you? What know you ready?
可以?你以为自己可以吗
For 800 years have I trained Jedi.My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained.
我教了八百年的学生 一直保持我的选徒原则
A Jedi must have the deepest commitment…the most serious mind.
绝地武士要有最深切的誓约心态 还有必须专心一致
This one a long time have I watched.
我以前破例选的那个
All his life has he looked away…to the future,to the horizon.Never his mind on where he was…
他把时间浪费在政♥治♥上 他的心思从没放在他该做的事上
what he was doing.
还有该怎么做
Adventure.Excitement.A Jedi craves not these things.You are reckless.
冒险 激进 绝地武士不该热衷于此 你太鲁莽了
So was I, if you remember.
我不也一样吗 若您还记得的话
He is too old.Yes, too old to begin the training.
他年龄太大了 难以训练
But I’ve learned so much.
但我学了很多了
Will he finish what he begins? I won’t fail you.
他已把初级课程完成了吗 我不会使你失望的
I’m not afraid.
我不怕
You will be.
你会的
You will be.
你会的
Sir, if I may venture an opinion…
长官 我能提出我的看法吗…
I’m not interested in your opinion.
我对你的意见不感兴趣
There’s something out there.
外面有东西