That got him!
哇 它炸了
I see it, Wedge. Good work.
我看到了 干得好
I don’t think we can protect two transports at a time.
我认为无法一次发射两架交通船
It’s risky, but we can’t hold out much longer.We have no choice.
虽冒险但我们必须争取时间 我们已别无选择了
Launch patrol. Evacuate remaining ground staff.
发射探测器 撤出地下室所有人
no no no
不 不 不
This one goes there,that one goes there. Right?
这个装那里 那个装这里知道吗
R2, you take good care of Master Luke now, understand?
R2 你要好好照顾卢克主人 知道吗
And do take good care of yourself.
你也…好好保重自己
All troops will debark for ground assault.
所有小队登陆时都会受到地面攻击
Prepare to target the main generator.
部队登陆突袭准备攻打主发电厂
Rogue Two, are you all right?
洛杰二号♥ 你没问题吗
Yeah. I’m with you, Rogue Leader.
没 我跟你在一起 洛杰领队
Set harpoon.I’ll cover for you.
发射鱼叉 我来掩护
Coming around.
来了
Watch that crossfire, boys.
小心交叉火力 小子
Set for position three.Steady.
进行第三种进攻方式 准备 3
Stay tight and low.This is it!
高 u3000低
Hobbie!I’ve been hit!
哈比 我被打中了
You all right?
你没事吧?
Why are you still here?
你为何还在这儿?
Heard the command centre had been hit.
我听到指挥中心被打中了
You’ve got your clearance to leave.
你赶快走
Don’t worry. I’ll leave.First I’m gonna get you to your ship.
别担心 我会走 但我得先把你带走
Your Highness, we must take this last transport. It’s our only hope.
殿下 不得不用最后一台传输舰了 它是唯一希望
Send all troops in Sector 12 to the south slope to protect the fighters.
派12区部队到南区保护战机
Imperial troops have entered the base.
帝国部队已侵入基地
Come on. That’s it.
走吧…不得不如此
Give the evacuation code signal.
发出撤退信♥号♥♥
And get to your transports. Wait for me.
还有你自己也想办法快走 等等
Begin retreat! Fall back!
开始撤退…撤退
Distance to power generators?
是发电厂吗
Target. Maximum firepower.
没错 最大火力
Transport, this is Solo.
苏洛呼叫运输队
Take off. I can’t get to you.I’ll get her out on the Falcon.Come on.
快点起飞 我不跟你们走了 我会带公主离开的
Where are you going?Come back!
你们要去哪?回来
Wait! Wait for me! Stop!How typical. Come on.
等等我 等等 典型的自私的人 快
Hurry up, goldenrod!You’re gonna be a permanent resident.
快 你不想活命吗
Wait! Wait!
等等 等等
How’s this?
怎样?
Would it help if I got out and pushed?
看来你白忙一场了 怎么
Captain Solo. Captain Solo. Sir, might I suggest that you…
苏洛船长 苏洛船长…长官 我能建议你…
It can wait.
可以等
This bucket of bolts will never get past that blockade.
这条破船无法把我们带离此地
This baby’s got a few surprises left in her.
整艘船舰都充满着惊奇呢 小宝贝
Come on! Come on!Switch over. Let’s hope we don’t have a burnout.
快 快 快坐过去 希望它不会烧起来
See? Someday you’ll be wrong.I hope I’m there to see it.
什么? 总有一天你会出丑的 到时你再叫我看
Punch it!
开动
R2.Get her ready for take-off.
R2 准备启航
Good luck, Luke.See you at the rendezvous.
太好了 卢克 各位 集♥合♥地点见
Don’t worry, R2.We’re going. We’re going.
别紧张 R2 我们马上走 马上走
There’s nothing wrong, R2.I’m just setting a new course.
没什么不对 R2 我只是订了新航线
We’re not gonna regroup with the others.
我们不能去找他们
We’re going to the Dagobah system.
我们要去荻克巴星
Yes, R2.
没错吧 R2?
That’s all right. I’d like to keep it on manual control for a while.
没关系 我先用人工控制
I saw ’em! I saw ’em! Saw what?
我看到了 看到什么?
Stardestroyers,two of’em coming right at us.
帝国船舰正对着我们而来
Sir, might I suggest…
长官 长官 我可以建议你…
Shut him up or shut him down!Check the deflector shield.
叫他闭嘴或把它关掉 检查防护罩
Great. Well, we can still outmanoeuvre them.
好 我们可以用策略取胜
Take evasive action!
快闪开
Prepare to jump to light speed. But, sir!
准备用超光速 是 长官
They’re getting closer. Oh, yeah?Watch this.
他们接近我们了 是吗 看看这个
Watch what?
看什么?
I think we’re in trouble.
看来有麻烦了
If I may say so…I noticed earlier the hyperdrive motivator has been damaged.
我能说句话吗 长官 我刚看到超光速器被打中
It’s impossible to go to light speed.
无法达到光速
We’re in trouble.
我们惨了
Horizontal boosters!
水平推进器…
Alluvial dampers.
累进阻尼器…
That’s not it.Bring me the hydrospanner.
不是那个 把工具带过来
I don’t know how we’re gonna get out of this one.
这次我们不知该如何逃走?
Chewie!
朱伊
That wasn’t a laser blast.Something hit us.
没有雷射爆♥炸♥痕迹 一定是其他武器打中我们了
Han, get up here.
汉 快上来
Come on, Chewie!
快走 朱伊
Asteroids
是小行星群
Chewie, set 271.
朱伊 快设定 271 方位
What are you doing?You’re not actually going into an asteroid field?
你想干什么?要进入小行星群吗
They’d be crazy to follow us,wouldn’t they?
他们要想跟踪我们就太疯了
You don’t have to do this to impress me.
你少用这方法来取悦我
Sir, the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approximately 3,720-to-1.
要安全通过机率为 3720 比 1
Never tell me the odds.
不必告诉我胜算机率
You said you wanted to be around when I made a mistake. This could be it.
你不是想看我出糗 这就是了 甜心
I take it back.We’re gonna get pulverized if we stay out here much longer.
我把话收回 我们在这的时间越久 被打成碎片机会也越大
Ain’t gonna argue with that.
不是我要跟你争
Pulverized?
碎片?
I’m going closer to one of the big ones.
我们还要飞近点
Closer? Closer?
还要飞近? 飞近?
This is suicide!There’s nowhere to go.
这简直是自杀
There. That looks pretty good.
看 这地方不错
What looks pretty good? Yeah. That’ll do nicely.
什么不错? 看起来很爽
Excuse me, ma’am,but where are we going
对不起 我们要去哪?
I hope you know what you’re doing. Yeah. Me too.
我希望你知道自己在做什么? 当然
Yep, that’s it. Dagobah.
对 这就是荻克巴星了
No, I’m not gonna change my mind about this.
不 我不会改变主意的
I’m not picking up any cities or technology.Massive life form readings though.
尽管 那有许多生命体要去了解 但我不会去全是机器的城市
There’s something alive down there.
下面一定有什么东西…
Yes. I’m sure it’s perfectly safe for droids.
我确定 我相信一定很安全的
I know! I know!All the scopes are dead.
我知道 萤幕指示失灵了
I can’t see a thing.Just hang on.I’m gonna start the landing cycle.
我什么也看不到 你好好坐着 我要降落了…
No, R2, you stay put.I’ll have a look around.
不 R2 你留下 我到四处看看
Where are you?
你在哪?
You be more careful.
小心点
R2, that way.
R2 那边
Oh, no.Are you all right? Come on.You were lucky to get out of there.
你没事吧?算你走运 你并不好吃
Anything broken?
摔坏什么了吗
If you’re saying coming here was a bad idea…I’m beginning to agree with ya.
你说来此并非明智之举 我开始同意你的看法了
R2, what are we doing here?
R2 我们来此干什么?
It’s like…something out of a dream or…I don’t know.Maybe I’m just going crazy.
这一切…像是梦一样 或许 我不知道 或许我是疯了
Yes, Admiral?
什么事 元帅
Our ships have sighted the Millennium Falcon, lord…
我们的船舰看到千年鹰号♥了 阁下
but it has entered an asteroid field,and we cannot risk…
他们进到小行星群 但…我们不敢冒险前往…
Asteroids do not concern me, Admiral.I want that ship, not excuses.
别跟我提小行星群 元帅 我要那千年鹰号♥ 不要你的藉口
Yes, lord.
是 长官
I’m gonna shut down everything but the emergency power systems.
除了紧急电力系统外都给我关掉了
Sir, I’m almost afraid to ask, but does that include shutting me down too?
长官 也许我不该打扰 是否…也要把我关掉呢?
No. I need you to talk to the Falcon…find out what’s wrong with the hyperdrive.
不用 我要你去跟我的船谈谈 问问超光速怎么了?
Sir, it’s quite possible this asteroid is not entirely stable.
长官 看来这星球不太平稳
Not entirely stable?I’m glad you’re here to tell us these things.
不平稳?很高兴要你来告诉我们
Chewie, take the professor in the back and plug him into the hyperdrive.
朱伊 把这个专家带过去 跟我们的船谈谈
Sometimes I just don’t understand human behaviour.
有时我真弄不清你们人类的行为
After all, I’m only trying to do my job.
再说 我只想把自己的工作做好…
Let go.
放开我
Let go, please. Don’t get excited.
请你放开我 别太兴奋
Captain, being held by you isn’t quite enough to get me excited.
有你抱着我才不会兴奋呢
Sorry, sweetheart.I haven’t got time for anything else.
对不起 宝贝 我还有事要办
Ready for some power?Okay.Let’s see now.Put that in there.There you go.
要充电了吗 让我看看 插在哪儿?
Now all I gotta do is find this Yoda…if he even exists.
再找到尤达就行了…如果真有他在