Echo Three to Echo Seven.Han, old buddy,do you read me?
爱克3号♥呼叫爱克7号♥ 汉 听到我的呼叫吗
Loud and clear, kid.What’s up?
接收清晰 怎么了?
I finished my circle.I don’t pick up any life readings.
我巡察完了 没有发现有生命迹象
There isn’t enough life on this ice cube to fill a space cruiser.The sensors are placed. I’m going back.
我们没时间浪费在这片冰原上巡逻了 已经放置侦测器了 快点回来
Right. I’ll see you shortly.There’s a meteorite that hit the ground near here.
好的 马上回去见你 附近有颗流星刚掉下来
I want to check it out.It won’t take long.
我去查一查 不会太久的
Steady.Steady, girl. What’s the matter?You smell something?
稳住 稳住 姑娘 怎么回事?你闻到了什么?
Chewie.
朱伊
Chewie?
朱伊
All right.Don’t lose your temper.I’ll come right back and give you a hand.
好了 别发脾气了 我马上回来帮你
Solo.
苏洛
No sign of life out there, General.The sensors are in place.
将军 外面感应器所在之处都没有生命迹象
You’ll know if anything comes around.
如果有东西 可以马上知道
Commander Skywalker reported in yet?
天行者指挥官回来了吗
No. He’s checking out a meteorite that hit near him.
还没 他在查看陨石
With all the meteor activity, it’s gonna be difficult to spot approaching ships.
陨石使得接近的船舰标识困难
General, I gotta leave.I can’t stay any more.
将军 我要离开了 我再也待不下去了
I’m sorry to hear that.
我听到这话很难过
There’s a price on my head.
加巴悬赏大金额要我的脑袋
If I don’t pay off Jabba the Hutt,I’m a dead man.
假如我不还加巴的钱的话 我想就死定了
A death mark’s not an easy thing to live with.
被追杀的日子不好过
You’re a good fighter, Solo.I hate to lose you.
你是个好飞行员 苏洛 我实在不愿失去你
Thank you, General.
谢谢 将军
Well, Your Highness,guess this is it.
殿下 就这样了
That’s right.
对
Don’t get all mushy on me.So long, Princess.
不要对我说废话了 再见 公主
Han.
汉
Yes, Your Highnessness.
是的 公主?
I thought you had decided to stay.
我以为你决定留下来了
The bounty hunter we ran into in Ord Mantell changed my mind.
有人悬赏在找我 所以改变主意
Han, we need you.
汉 我们需要你
We need? Yes.
我们? 是的
What about you need? I need?
那么你需要吗 我需要?
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我不知你在说什么?
You probably don’t.
你可能不了解
What precisely am I supposed to know?
我应该要正确地了解什么?
Come on. You want me to stay because of the way you feel about me.
因为你的感受 所以才要我留下
Yes. You’re a great help to us.You’re a natural leader.
是的 你帮我们很大的忙 你是天生的领导者…
No. That’s not it.Come on.
不 不是的 不可能 别…
Come on.You’re imagining things.
你在想像一些事情
Am I?Then why are you following me?
是吗 你为什么要跟着我?
Afraid I’d leave without giving you a goodbye kiss?
怕我不跟你吻别啊?
I’d just as soon kiss a Wookiee. I can arrange that.You could use a good kiss!
我宁愿吻胡基人 我可以安排 让你好好的吻
Don’t blame me. I didn’t ask you to turn on the thermal heater.
不要怪我 我没有要求你打开感热器
I merely commented that it was freezing in the princess’s chamber.
我只不过说公主的船舱很冷
How we’re going to dry her clothes I really don’t know.
但真的很冷 我不知道 要如何来烘干♥她♥的衣服
Oh, switch off!
关掉
Why did you take this apart now?
现在你为什么把这个拿开?
I’m trying to get us out of here.
想和你说几句话
Excuse me.
对不起
Put them back together right now.
马上把它们放回去
Might I have a word?
我可以跟你说句话吗 拜托
What do you want?
你要做什么?
Princess Leia’s been trying to get you on the communicator.
莉娅公主…她一直试着要和你沟通
I turned it off.I don’t want to talk to her.
关掉它 我不想和她说话了
Princess Leia is wondering about Master Luke.
莉娅公主惊讶卢克主人尚未回来
He hasn’t come back. She doesn’t know where he is.
他还没回来 她不知道他在哪
I don’t know where he is. Nobody knows where he is.
我不知道他在哪里? 没有人知道他在哪里
What do you mean, nobody knows?
你说什么?没有人知道
Deck Officer. Deck Officer.
值日军官 值日军官
Excuse me, sir. Might l…
对不起 我可能…
Yes,sir?
是 长官?
Do you know where Commander Skywalker is?
你知道卢克·天行者在哪里?
I haven’t seen him. It’s possible he came in the south entrance.
我一直没有看到他 他可能由南边入口进来
It’s possible?Why don’t you go find out?It’s getting dark out there.
可能?为什么不去找他?天快黑了
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Excuse me, sir.Might I enquire what’s going on?
对不起 怎么回事?
Why not?
有何不可
Impossible man.Come along, R2.Let’s find Princess Leia.
不可思议的人类 走 R2 我们去找莉娅公主
Between ourselves, I think Master Luke is in considerable danger.
靠我们自己 我想卢克主人身处危险中
Commander Skywalker hasn’t come in the south entrance.
长官 天行者指挥官没有从南边回来
Maybe he forgot to check in.
他可能忘了报到
Not likely. Are the speeders ready?
好像没有? 超速器准备好了吗
Not yet. We’re having trouble adapting them to the cold.
还没有 温度太低他们无法启动
We’ll have to go out on tauntauns.
那我们改骑两脚兽
The temperature’s dropping too rapidly.
长官 温度下降很快
That’s right,and my friend’s out in it.
没错 我的朋友在外面
Your tauntaun will freeze before you reach the first marker.
在你死掉之前 两脚兽先会冻死
Then I’ll see you in hell.
那就地狱见吧
You must come along now, R2.
走了 R2
There’s really nothing more we can do.And my joints are freezing up.
我们也帮不上什么忙的 我的关节会结冰
Don’t say things like that.Of course we’ll see Master Luke again.
别再想了 你当然还会再见到卢克主人
And he’ll be quite all right.You’ll see.Stupid little short circuit.He’ll be quite all right.
他会没事的 对吧 没有用的机器人 他会没事的…
Sir, all the patrols are in.Still no…
长官 所有巡逻队都回来了
Still no contact from Skywalker or Solo.
仍然没有天行者和苏洛的消息
Mistress Leia, R2 says he’s been quite unable to pick up any signals…
莉娅主人 R2说他无法侦测任何信♥号♥♥
although he admits that his own range is far
它承认虽然它可侦测的范围很远
too weak to abandon all hope.
但信♥号♥♥太弱了不得不放弃所有希望
Your Highness,there’s nothing more we can do tonight.
主人 今晚我们无能为力
The shield doors must be closed.
今晚一定得关门
Close the doors. Yes, sir.
关上机门 是的 主人
R2 says the chances of survival are 725-to-1.
R2说生还机率是 725…比 1
Actually, R2 has been known to make mistakes…from time to time.
事实上 R2会计算错误 …偶尔
Oh, dear. Oh, dear.Don’t worry about Master Luke.I’m sure he’ll be all right.
亲爱的 别太担心卢克主人 我相信他一定没事
He’s quite clever, you know,for a human being.
他是个 你知道的…不平凡的人类
Luke.Luke.
卢克…卢克…
Ben?
本?
You will go to the Dagobah system.
你必须去荻克巴星
Dagobah system?
荻克巴星?
There you will learn from Yoda the Jedi master who instructed me.
在那里 你得去向尤达学习 他是教过我的绝地大♥师♥
Ben…Ben
本…本…
Luke…Luke
卢克…卢克
Don’t do this, Luke.Come on.Give me a sign here.
不要这样 卢克 别这样 千万别死
Not much time.
没太多时间了
Ben…Ben..
本…本…
Hang on, kid.
支持住 孩子
Dagobah system.
荻克巴星…
Dagobah.
荻克巴…
This may smell bad, kid…
可能很糟 孩子…
Yoda.
约达…
But it’ll keep you warm till I get the shelter up.
必需保持你的体温…直到建好避难所
I thought they smelled bad on the outside.
在外面闻起来还是很糟
Echo Base, I’ve got something.Not much,but it could be a life form.
爱克基地… 我发现了些东西 不是很强 可能有生命迹象
Commander Skywalker,do you copy?
天行者指挥官 听到请回答
This is Rogue Two.This is Rogue Two.
这是苏洛二号♥ 这是苏洛二号♥
Captain Solo, do you copy?
苏洛首领 你有听到吗
Commander Skywalker,do you copy?This is Rogue Two.
天行者指挥官 听到请回答 这是苏洛二号♥
Good morning.Nice of you guys to drop by.
早安 真高兴听到你呼叫
Echo Base, this is Rogue Two.
洛克基地 这是苏洛二号♥
I’ve found them.Repeat. I’ve found them.
我已找到他们了 重复 我已找到他们了
Master Luke, sir, it’s so good to see you fully functional again.
卢克主人 真高兴看到你康复了
Thanks, 3PO. R2 expresses his relief also.
谢谢你 3PO R2也这么感觉
How ya feelin’, kid? You don’t look so bad to me.
你感觉好点了吗 小子 你看起来还不错
You look strong enough to pull the ears off a gundark.
你看起来很强壮 能杀掉怪兽
Thanks to you.
托你的福
That’s two you owe me, junior.
你欠我两次人情了 小子
Looks like you managed to keep me around for a little while longer.
殿下 你巧妙地让我多待一会儿
I had nothing to do with it.General Rieekan thinks it’s dangerous for any ships to leave…
我没有做什么事 瑞卡将军担心在防护罩 启动之前
until we’ve activated the energy field.
任何船舰离开星球会有危险
That’s a good story.I think you just can’t bear to let a gorgeous guy like me out of your sight.
这是好的说法 我想你只是舍不得我离开你的视线