No,he will not be trained.
不 他不能接受训练
No?
不能?
He is too old.
他年龄太大
He is the chosen one.You must see it.
他是大预言指定的 这你应该知道
Clouded this boy’s future is.
这孩子的未来乌云密布
I will train him,then.
我要训练他
I take Anakin as my Padawan learner.
我要收阿纳金做我的徒弟
An apprentice you have,Qui-Gon.
你已经有一个徒弟了 愧刚
Impossible to take on a second.
不能再收第二个了
The code forbids it.
这不合规矩
ObiWan is ready. I am ready to face the trials.
欧比王已经准备好了 我己准备好接受考验了
Our own counsel we will keep on who is ready.
谁该接受考验我们长老院自有安排
He is headstrong,
他虽然脾气倔
and he has much to learn of the living Force,but he is capable.
关于原力还有很多要学的 但他很有能力
There is little more he can learn from me.
我已经没有什么可教他的了
Young Skywalker’s fate…
我认为天行者的命运
will be decided later.
我们以后再做决定吧
Now is not the time for this.
现在不是时候
The senate is voting for a new supreme chancellor,
国会正在选举新的首相
and Queen Amidala is returning home,
艾米达拉女王准备返回纳布星
which will put pressure on the Federation and could widen the confrontation.
这会对联盟产生压力 冲突可能会扩大
And draw out the queen’s attacker.
并且可能把那个武士引出来
Go with the queen to Naboo and discover the identity of this dark warrior.
和女王一起去纳布星 查明那位神秘武士的身份
This is the clue we need…
这是我们揭开西斯人
to unravel the mystery of the Sith.
神秘面纱的重要线索
May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在
It’s not disrespect,Master.It’s the truth.
这不是不尊重你 师♥父♥ 这是事实
From your point of view.
这是你的看法
The boy is dangerous.They all sense it.Why can’t you?
那孩子很危险 他们都感觉到了 你怎么就不能?
His fate is uncertain.He’s not dangerous
他的命运还没有决定 他并不危险
The council will decide Anakin’s future.
长老院要决定那孩子的命运
That should be enough for you.Now get on board.
这你满意了吧 好了 上船吧
Qui-Gon,sir,I don’t want to be a problem.
愧刚先生 我真的不想给你添麻烦
You won’t be,Ani.
你没有 安
I’m not allowed to train you,so I want you to watch me and be mindful.
他们不想让我训练你 你可以看我怎么做
Always remember:
一直记住 只要用心
Your focus determines your reality.
没有什么学不会的东西
Stay close to me and you’ll be safe.
紧跟著我 你不会有危险的
Master,sir,
愧刚师♥父♥
I heard Yoda talking about midi-chlorians.
我听见尤达师♥父♥在说什么超能素
I’ve been wondering…What are midi-chlorians?
我弄不明白 什么是超能素?
Midi-chlorians are a microscopic life-form…
所谓超能素是指生活在…
that resides within all living cells.
生命细胞中的一种微生物体
They live inside me? Inside your cells,yes.
它们在我身体里吗? 对 在你的细胞里
And we are symbionts with them. Symbionts?
我们和它是共生关系 共生关系?
Life-forms living together for mutual advantage.
也就是共同生存互相利用的生命体
Without the midi-chlorians,life could not exist…
没有超能素 生命就不存在了
and we would have no knowledge of the Force.
我们也就失去了原力
They continually speak to us,
是超能素源源不断的
telling us the will of the Force.
给我们提供原力
When you learn to quiet your mind,
只要你静下心来
you’ll hear them speaking to you.
你就能感觉到它们
I don’t understand.
我还是不明白
With time and training,Ani,you will.You will
训练一段时间后 你就明白了
Your Majesty,it is our pleasure to continue to serve and protect you.
女王陛下 我们很荣幸能为你继续保驾护航
I welcome your help.
谢谢你的帮助
Senator Palpatine fears that the Federation means to destroy me.
帕尔帕迪议员担心 贸易联盟企图杀死我
I assure you I will not allow that to happen
我不会让他们得逞的
Wesa goin’ ho-o-o-me!
要回家了
Come on. R2
走吧 R2
Is the planet secure?
占领纳布星了吗?
We have taken over the last pockets of primitive life-forms.
我们刚刚占领了最后几个土著人的聚居点
We are in complete control of the planet now.
我们已经完全控制了纳布星
Good.I will see to it that in the senate things stay as they are.
很好还要保证继续让国会受我们的操纵
I am sending my apprentice,Darth Maul,to join you.
我会派我的徒弟 达孜摩罗跟你们一起去
Yes,my lord.
是 我的君主
A Sith here?
西斯人要来?
Those are the forward stabilizers.
那些是前进稳定器
And those two control the pitch?
那两个是控制高度的?
You catch on pretty quick.
你学得可真快
As soon as we land,
我们一着陆
the Federation will arrest you and force you to sign the treaty.
贸易联盟的人就会强迫你在他们的协议上签字的
I agree.I’m not sure what you wish to accomplish by this.
是的 我不知道你这样做有什么意义
I will take back what’s ours.
我要回去收复失地
There are too few of us,Your Highness.
我们的人太少 女王陛下
We have no army.
而且我们又没有军队
And I can only protect you.I can’t fight a war for you.
我仅能保护你的人身安全 但我不能为你去打仗
JarJar Binks.
喳喳宾克斯
Mesa,Your Highness?
你叫我吗? 女王陛下
Yes.I need your help.
是的 我需要你的帮助
I have one battleship on my scope.
发现了一艘战舰
It’s a droid control ship.
是由机器人驾驶的
They’ve probably spotted us.
他们可能已经发现我们了
We haven’t much time.
我们的时间不多了
JarJar is on his way to the Gungan city,Master. Good
师♥父♥ 喳喳正在赶往刚哥城 很好
Do you think the queen’s idea will work?
你觉得女王的计划能行吗?
The Gungans will not be easily swayed.
刚哥人不是那么好动摇的
And we cannot use our power to help her.
我们也不能用我们的力量帮助她
I’m…I’m sorry for my behavior,Master.
我… 我向你道歉 师♥父♥
It’s not my place to disagree with you about the boy.
关于那孩子我不该对你的意见表示异议
And I am grateful you think I’m ready to take the trials.
你觉得我可以接受考验了 我很感激
You’ve been a good apprentice,Obi-Wan.
你是个好徒弟 欧比王
And you’re a much wiser man than I am.
你的智慧已经超过我了
I foresee you will become a great Jedi knight.
你会成为一个伟大的绝地武士
Desa nobody dare.
那儿一个人也没有
The Gungan city is deserted.
刚哥城是空的
Some kinda fight,mesa tinks.
我看是打过仗了
Do you think they have been taken to the camps?
他们是被送到集中营去了吧?
More likely they were wiped out.
也可能是被消灭了
Mesa no tink so. Do you know where they are,JarJar?
我可不这么看 知道他们在哪儿吗? 喳喳?
When in trouble,Gungans go to sacred place.
有危险的时候刚哥人就会去圣地
Mesa show you.Come on.Mesa show you!
我带你们去 走啊 跟我来
Your Honor,Queen Amidala of the Naboo
首领大人 纳布星的艾米达拉女王到
Uh,h-heyo dadee,Big Boss Nass,Your Honor.
你好啊 达斯大首领 我的大人
JarJar Binks.
喳喳宾克斯
Who’s da uss-en uthers?
这些都是些什么人?
I am Queen Amidala of the Naboo.
我是纳布星的艾米达拉女王
I come before you in peace.
我们到这儿来没有敌意
Ah,Naboo biggen.
纳布大人物
Yousa bringen da Mackineeks.
是你们把机器人部队带来的
Yousa all bombad.
自以为了不起吗?
We have searched you out because we wish to form an alliance.
我们找到这儿来是想和你结盟的
Your Honor.
首领大人
Whosa dis?
你是谁?
I am Queen Amidala.
我是艾米达拉女王
This is my decoy,
她是我的替身
my protection,my loyal bodyguard.
是保护我的 她是我忠诚的保镖
I’m sorry for my deception,but it was necessary to protect myself.
很抱歉 因为我得保护我自己
Although we do not always agree,Your Honor,
虽然我们之间也有分歧 大人
our two great societies have always lived in peace
但我们之间一直是相安无事的
The Trade Federation…
贸易联盟…
has destroyed all that we have worked so hard to build
毁灭了我们辛苦工作的成果
If we do not act quickly,all will be lost forever.
如果不马上采取行动 后果将不堪设想
I ask you to help us.
我请你帮助我们
No,I beg you to help us.
不 我求你帮助我们
We are your humble servants.
我们是你卑下的奴仆
Our fate is in your hands.
我们的命运掌握在你手里
Yousa no tinken yousa greater den da Gungans?
你们现在不觉得你们自己比 我们刚哥人优越了?
Me-e-esa lika dis!
这我很高兴
Maybe…
也许…