No,they won’t!
不行
What,you think you’re some kind of Jedi,waving your hand around like that?
你以为你是绝地武士吗? 像这样子挥手
I’m a Toydarian.Mind tricks don’t work on me.Only money.
我可是陶达人 心灵控制对我无效 我要现金
No money,no parts,no deal.
没钱就没零件没交易
And no one else has a T-14 hyperdrive,I promise you that.
我可告诉你这没有人有P-14引擎了
Wouldn’t have lasted long anyways if I wasn’t so good at building things.
若我不是精於手艺 才不能活到现在呢
We’re leaving.JarJar.
我们走吧 喳喳
I’m glad to have met you,Anakin.
认识你很高兴 阿纳金
I was glad to meet you too.
认识你我也很高兴
What? Wha…Oh.
哪儿去了? 哪儿去了?
And you’re sure there’s nothing left on board?
飞船上有没有贵重物品?
A few containers of supplies.
飞船上有些食粮补给
The queen’s wardrobe,maybe,but not enough for you to barter with,
女皇的外衣也许值钱 我看肯定并不够
not in the amount you’re talking about.
远远不够换那个引擎的
All right.I’m sure another solution will present itself.
好吧 没关系 我相信一定会有别的办法
I’ll check back later.
我一会再跟你联♥系♥
Noah gain! Noah gain.
不能去 不能去
Da beings hereabouts,cawazy!
这里的人都是疯子
Wesa be wobbed un crunched!
他们会抢劫我们的
Not likely.We have nothing of value.That’s our problem.
不会的 我们没有什么值钱的东西 这就是我们的问题
Who,mesa?
出事了
Hi there.
怎么了?
Your buddy here was about to be turned into orange goo.
你的朋友差点被人宰了
He picked a fight with a Dug,an especially dangerous Dug called Sebulba.
他是一个德格人是个危险的德格人 叫叟伯巴
Mesa haten crunchen.Das da las ting mesa want.
我不喜欢打架 能不打还是不打的好
Nevertheless,the boy is right.You were heading into trouble.
你这是说好听的 你没少惹麻烦
Thanks,my young friend.
谢谢你 我的朋友
But…But…
但是…但是…
But mesa doen nutten!
可我没做什么错事啊
This storm will slow them down.
沙暴会减慢他们的速度
Looks pretty bad
真糟糕
Panaka. Receiving a message from home.
什么事? 收到总部的消息 知道了
We’ll be right there.
我们会等著的
Here,you’ll like these pallies.
给你 你会喜欢这些水果的
Here. Thank you.
好 谢谢
Oh,my bones are aching.
我的骨头又疼了
Storm’s coming up,Ani.You better get home quick.
沙暴马上就要来了 快点回家吧
Do you have shelter? We’ll head back to our ship.
你们有防风的地方吗? 我们回飞船去
Is it far? It’s on the outskirts.
远不远? 在市镇外面
You’ll never reach the outskirts in time.
你们没时间赶回飞船了
Sandstorms are very,very dangerous.
沙风暴要来了 是非常非常危险的
Come on.I’ll take you to my place.
来吧 我带你们去我们家
Mom!
妈妈
Mom,I’m home! Ahh,dissen cozy.
妈妈 我回来了 这真舒服
These are my friends,Mom. Hello.
妈妈 他们是我的朋友 你好
I’m QuiGon Jinn. I’m building a droid.You wanna see?
我叫愧刚金 我正在制♥造♥一个机器人 想看看吗?
Your son was kind enough to offer us shelter.
是你儿子让我们来这儿躲避沙暴的
Come on.I’ll show you 3PO.
来呀 看看我的3PO
Isn’t he great? He’s not finished yet.
怎么样 不错吧? 我还没做完呢
He’s wonderful.
真是太棒了
You really like him?
你真的喜欢?
He’s a protocol droid to help Mom.Watch.
他是公♥关♥机器人 能帮助妈妈 你看
Oh.Oh.Uh…Where is everybody?
人都哪儿去了?
Oh,hello.
你好
I am C-3PO,human-cyborg relations.
你好 我是C-3PO 公♥关♥机器人
How might I serve you?
愿意为你效劳?
He’s perfect. Oh.Perfect.
他太完美了 完美?
When the storm is over,I’ll show you my racer.I’m building a Podracer.
等沙暴过去了 我带你去看看我制♥作♥的赛艇
I’m not sure this floor is entirely stable.
这个地方好像有些不平
Oh,hello.I don’t believe we have been introduced.
你好 我们好像没有见过面的
R2-D2.A pleasure to meet you.
R2D2 很高兴认识你
I am C-3PO,human-cyborg relations.
我是C-3PO 公♥关♥机器人
I beg your pardon,but what do you mean,”naked”?
对不起 你说’赤♥裸♥’? ‘赤♥裸♥’是什么意思?
My parts are showing? My goodness! Oh!
我的内部零件裸♥露♥? 我的上帝
The death toll is catastrophic.
纳布星的人♥民♥死伤惨重
We must bow to their wishes.
我们还是让步吧
You must contact me.
你们必须和我联♥系♥
It’s a trick.Send no reply.
是个圈套 不要回覆
Send no transmissions of any kind.
什么信息也不要发过去
It sounds like bait to establish a connection trace.
他们想利用通讯信♥号♥♥ 来确定我们的位置
What if it is true,and the people are dying?
如果是真的呢? 真的死伤惨重呢?
Either way,we’re running out of time.
我们的时间不多了
Tatooine is sparsely populated.
塔普尼人口稀疏
If the trace was correct,I will find them quickly,Master.
如果位置正确 定能找到他们
Move against the Jedi first.
先对付那两个绝地武士
You will then have no difficulty in taking the queen to Naboo…to sign the treaty.
到时候把女王带到纳布星 来签协议就是易如反掌的事了
At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.
我们终於可以向 绝地武士显露身份了
At last we will have revenge.
可以有机会报仇了
You have been well-trained,my young apprentice.
你是训练有素的武士 我的徒弟
They will be no match for you.
他们不是你的对手
All slaves have a transmitter placed inside their bodies somewhere.
他们在每一个奴隶的体内都安装了一个发射器
I’ve been working on a scanner to try and locate mine.
我想做一个扫瞄 把我的发射器找出来
Any attempt to escape… And they blow you up!
要是逃跑的话… 就会被发射器炸死
How wude!
太没礼貌了
I can’t believe there’s still slavery in the galaxy.
真没想到银河系还有奴隶制
The Republic’s antislavery laws…
共和国有反奴隶法啊
The Republic doesn’t exist out here.
共和国管不到我们这儿
We must survive on our own.
我们要生存就得靠自己
Xcuse me.
对不起
Has anybody ever seen a Podrace?
你们有谁看过飞艇赛吗?
They have Podracing on Malastare.Very fast,very dangerous.
马拉斯代尔星球有飞艇赛 速度很快 非常危险
I’m the only human who can do it.
我是唯一能开的人类
You must have Jedi reflexes if you race pods.
那你得有绝地武士的反应速度才行
Don’t do that again.
别这么吃东西
You’re a Jedi knight,aren’t you?
你是个绝地武士 对吧?
What makes you think that?
你怎么知道的?
I saw your laser sword.Only Jedis carry that kind of weapon.
我看见你的激光剑了 只有绝地武士才有这种武器
Perhaps I killed a Jedi and took it from him.
那也许我是杀了绝地武士缴获的呢
I don’t think so.
那是不可能的
No one can kill a Jedi.
没有人能杀得了绝地武士
I wish that were so.
但愿你说的是对的
I had a dream I was a Jedi.
有一次我梦见我自己成了绝地武士
I came back here and freed all the slaves.
回来解放所有的奴隶
Have you come to free us? No,I’m afraid not.
你们是来解放我们的吗? 不 很遗憾
I think you have.Why else would you be here?
我觉得你们是 要不然你们来这儿干什么?
I can see there’s no fooling you,Anakin.
我并不想欺骗你啊 阿纳金
We’re on our way to Coruscant,the central system in the Republic,
我们是要到银河系的首府
on a very important mission.
科斯肯特去执行一项重要任务
How did you end up out here in the outer rim?
那你们怎么跑到银河系的外♥围♥来了?
Our ship was damaged,and we’re stranded here until we can repair it.
我们的飞船坏了 到这里来修理飞船
I can help.
我能帮你们
I can fix anything. I believe you can.
我什么都会修 我相信你会
But first we must acquire the parts we need.
可是我们得需要搞到所需要的零件
Wit no-nutten mula to trade.
但是我们又没钱去买♥♥
These junk dealers must have a weakness of some kind.
那些小商贩一定有某些弱点 我们可以利用
Gambling.Everything here revolves around betting on those awful races.
赌博 他们为了赛艇比赛 什么东西都愿意赌
Podracing.Greed can be a powerful ally.
我们可以利用他们的贪心
I built a racer.It’s the fastest ever.
我造的飞艇是速度最快的
There’s a big race tomorrow on Boonta Eve.
明天邦塔矶有场大赛
You could enter my pod. Anakin!
你们帮我报名吧 阿纳金
Watto won’t let you. Watto doesn’t know I’ve built it.
法徒不会让的 他不知道我造了赛艇
You could make him think it was yours…
就说是你们的赛艇
and get him to let me pilot it for you.
想办法让他们允许我开就行了
I don’t want you to race.It’s awful.I die every time Watto makes you do it.
我不想让你去那太可怕了 每次比赛我都担心死了
But,Mom,I love it.
可是妈妈 我非常喜欢
The prize money would more than pay for the parts they need.
再说赢了奖金还可以帮他们买♥♥零件
Anakin.
阿纳金
Your mother’s right.
你妈妈是对的
Is there anyone friendly to the Republic who can help us?
有谁对共和国比较友好 可以帮助我们的吗?
No.
没有