We are brave,Your Highness.
我们都会勇敢 陛下
If you are to leave,Your Highness,it must be now.
要走最好马上就走 国王陛下
Then I will plead our case to the senate.
我会向国会请求的
Be careful,Governor.
多加小心 总督
We’ll need to free those pilots.
我们得拯救那些飞行员
I’ll deal with that.
让我来吧
Halt! I’m ambassador to the supreme chancellor.
站住! 我是首相特使要去科罗斯肯特星球
I’m taking these people to Coruscant.
我正在和这些科罗斯肯特人♥民♥交谈
Where are you taking them? To Coruscant.
你们要去哪? 去科罗斯肯特
Coruscant? Uh,that doesn’t compute.
科罗斯肯特? 这名字无法验证
Uh,wait.You’re under arrest.
等等 你们被捕了
Come on.Move!
快走
Go!

Now,stay here and keep out of trouble.
你就待在这儿 不要惹麻烦
Hello,boyos.
你们好啊 夥计们
There’s the blockade.
是联盟的战舰
The shield generator’s been hit!
防护罩起动器被击中了
How wude!
真无礼
We’re losing droids fast.
我们的机械人损失惨重
If we can’t get the shield generator fixed,we’ll be sitting ducks.
没有防护罩 我们就成了活靶子了
The shields are gone.
防护罩没了
The power’s back!
现在恢复了
That little droid did it.He bypassed the main power drive.
那个小机器人修复了主动力引擎,
Deflector shields up at maximum.
防护罩调到最大
There’s not enough power to get us to Coruscant.The hyperdrive is leaking.
我们到不了科罗斯肯特了 超光速引擎在漏油
We’ll have to land somewhere to refuel and repair the ship.
我们先找个地方著陆 修补飞船再加防护
Here,Master.Tatooine.
这儿 师♥父♥ 塔图因
Small,out of the way,poor.The Trade Federation have no presence there.
这里离航道非常远 不太可能有贸易联盟的人
How can you be sure?
你怎么这样肯定?
It’s controlled by the Hutts.
这是赫特人的地盘
You can’t take Her Royal Highness there.The Hutts are gangsters.
不能带女王殿下去那里 赫特人都是些匪徒
If they discovered her…
如果他们发现她…..
It’d be no different than if we landed…on a system controlled by the Federation,
那就跟我们降落在贸易联盟控制的星球没区别
except that the Hutts aren’t looking for her,which gives us the advantage.
除非赫特人没想要抓她 这是我们的有利条件
And Queen Amidala,has she signed the treaty?
艾米达拉女王在协议上签字了吗?
She has disappeared,my lord.
她逃跑了 我的君主
One Naboo cruiser got past the blockade.
有一艘纳布星的飞船通过了我们的封锁线
I want that treaty signed.
我要她签协议
My lord,
我的君主
it’s impossible to locate the ship.
可是我们现在找不到那些飞船
It’s out of our range.
它飞出了我们的探侧范围
Not for a Sith.
西斯人可以
This is my apprentice,
这是我的徒弟
Darth Maul.
达斯摩罗
He will find your lost ship.
他会帮助你找那艘飞船的
This is getting out of hand.
现在更麻烦了
Now there are two of them.
又来了一个君主
We should not have made this bargain.
我们不听他的就好了
An extremely well-put-together little droid,Your Highness.
女王陛下 多亏了这个精巧的机器人
Without a doubt,it saved the ship,as well as our lives.
它救了飞船 也救了我们大家的命
t is to be commended.What is its number?
我要奖赏他 他的号♥码是多少?
R2-D2,Your Highness.
是R2D2 我的陛下
Thank you,R2-D2.
谢谢你 R2D2
Padme.
佩咪
Clean this droid up as best you can.
好好给他清洗一下
It deserves our gratitude.
我们应该感谢他
Continue,Captain.
接著说吧 船长
Your Highness,with your permission,
女王陛下 请允许
we’re heading for a remote planet called Tatooine.
我们现在正飞往一个叫塔普尼的遥远的星球
It’s in a system far beyond the reach of the Trade Federation.
那是贸易联盟势力之外的星球
I do not agree with the Jedi on this.
可我不同意到那个星球去
You must trust my judgment,Your Highness.
请相信我的判断 陛下
Hello.
你好
Sorry.Husa are yousa?
对不起 能问问你是谁吗?
I’m Padme.
我叫佩咪
Mesa JarJar Binks.
我叫喳喳宾可斯
You’re a Gungan,aren’t you?
你是刚哥人?
How’d you end up here with us? My no know.
那你怎么跑到这儿来了? 我也不知道
Mesa day starten pitty okeyday witda brisky morning munchen.
今天早晨 我正高高兴兴的吃早饭
Den boom! Getten berry scared…
突然 砰的一声吓坏我了
and grabben dat Jedi,and pow…mesa here.
那个绝地武士就救了我一命
Huh.Mesa getten berry,berry scared.
你知道吗? 我非常非常害怕
That’s it…Tatooine. There’s a settlement.
到了 塔普尼星球 那是一个市镇
Land near the outskirts.We don’t want to attract attention.
着陆时离市镇远一点 不要引起人们的注意
The hyperdrive generator’s gone,Master.We’ll need a new one.
超光速已经失灵了 得换个新的
That’ll complicate things.Be wary.
情况很棘手 要小心
I sense a disturbance in the Force. I feel it also,Master.
我感到原力受到干扰了 我也感觉到了
Don’t let them send any transmissions.
要他们别再传输信息了
This sun doen murder to mesa skin.
这太阳真的是晒死人了
Wait!
等一下
Wait.
等一下
Her Highness commands you to take her handmaiden with you.
女王陛下命令你们带上她的女仆
No more commands from Her Highness today,Captain.
女王今天就别再发布命令了 船长
The spaceport is not going to be pleasant.
这个太空站很危险
The queen wishes it.
这是女王的意思
She’s curious about the planet.
她对这个星球很好奇
This is not a good idea.
真拿她没办法
Stay close to me.
不要离我太远
Moisture farms,for the most part.
湿气农场 是主要部分
Some indigenous tribes and scavengers.
住的一些本土部落和一些外来定居的人
The few spaceports like this one are havens for those that don’t wish to be found.
这些偏远的太空站那些被追踪人的好去处
Like us.
就像我们
Dissen berry berry bad.
这也太糟糕了
Oh! Icky icky goo!
这是什么破路啊 真烦人
We’ll try one of the smaller dealers.
去一家小一点的店u3000
I need parts for a J-type 327 Nubian.
有没有J型327雷比亚飞船的零件
Ah,yes! Nubian.We have lots of that.
有 雷比亚! 有的是
My droid has a readout of what I need.
我的机械人有我所需要的零件清单
Ni you’ll find what you need.
那儿有你需要的东西
Don’t touch anything.
记住 什么也不要碰
Are you an angel? What?
你是个天使吗? 什么?
An angel.I heard the deep space pilots talk about them.
天使 我听外太空飞行员说起过天使
They’re the most beautiful creatures in the universe.
天使…一种宇宙中最漂亮的动物
They live on the moons of lego,I think.
那好像是住在伊国月球上
You’re a funny little boy.
你这个孩子真有意思
How do you know so much?
你怎么知道那么多?
I listen to all the traders and star pilots who come through here.
我是听路过这的商贩和太空飞行员说的
I’m a pilot,you know,
我是飞行员 你知道吗?
and someday I’m gonna fly away from this place.
总有一天 我会飞出这个地方的
You’re a pilot? Mmhmm.All my life.
你是飞行员? 当了一辈子了
How long have you been here?
你来这里多久了?
Since I was very little.Three,I think.
小时候就来了 大概三岁吧
My mom and I were sold to Gardulla the Hutt,
我和我妈妈被卖♥♥给赫特人歌♥杜拿
but she lost us betting on the Podraces
在飞行比赛中他把我们输给了别人
You’re a slave?
你是奴隶?
I’m a person,and my name is Anakin. I’m sorry.
我是个人 我的名字是阿纳金 对不起
I don’t fully understand.This is a strange place to me.
我还是不太明白 这个地方对我来说太奇怪了
Where…Wheres yousa goin?
你要去哪? 给我回来!
I got ya
我拿到了
What? Hit the nose.
什么? 敲它的鼻子
A T-14 hyperdrive generator.Thee in luck.
你要的是T-14超光速引擎 你真走运
I’m the only one hereabouts who has one.
这东西只有我这里有
But thee might as well buy a new ship.It would be cheaper,huh?
不过你还是买♥♥艘新飞船那样更合算
Saying of which,
对了
how’s thee gonna pay for all this,huh?
你打算怎样付款?
I have 20,000 Republic dataries.
听著 我有两万共和国信用额
Republic credits?
共和国信用?
Republic credits are no good out here.I need something more real.
共和国的信贷在这里不通用 我要比较真实的
I don’t have anything else,but credits will do fine.
我没有 但信用可用
No,they won’t. Credits will do fine.
不行 信用…可…用

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!