Let’s get out of here before more droids show up. More?
还会有机械人来的 快走 还有?
“More” did you spake?
还有? 你是说还有机械人要来?
Ex-squeeze-me, but de mostest safest place would be Gunga City.
我说 最安全的地方是刚哥城
Is where I grew up. It is a hidden city.
你们知道吗? 我是在那里长大的 那城市很隐蔽
A city? Uhhuh.
城市? 是
Can you take us there?
你来带我们去吧
Uh, on second thought, no.Not really, no.
那…那可不行 我不能带你们去
No?
为什么?
It is embarrassing,
说起来不好意思
but, uh, my afraid my’ve been banished.
我是被流放出来的
My forgotten. Da bosses would do terrible tings to me.
我刚才忘了 现在又想起来了
Terrible tings to me if me goen back dare.
我要是回去了 首领不会轻饶了我的
You hear that? Yah.
你听到了吗? 听到了
That is the sound of a thousand terrible things heading this way.
这么大批的机器人 朝著这个方向杀来
If they find us, they will crush us,
让他们发现了 我们可就粉身粹骨了
grind us into tiny pieces and blast us into oblivion.
到时候 我们连渣都没有了
Oh. Yousa point is well seen.
你说的一点不错
This way. Hurry!
这边走 快
How much further? Wesa goen underwater, okeyday?
还有多远? 下面的路我们得从水下走
Ah, my warning you.
我警告你们
Gungans no liken outsiders, so don’t spect a warm welcome.
刚哥人不喜欢外来人 别希望他们会欢迎你们
Oh, don’t worry. This hasn’t been our day for warm welcomes.
没关系 今天不光是他们不欢迎我们
Yousa follow me now, okeyday?
好了 你们跟我来
So good bein home!
回家的感觉真好啊!
Oh,me gusa. Hatahata.
是喳喳 他还敢回来呀?
Hey,yousa.Stopa dare!
你们几个都站住
Heyo-dales,Cap’n Tarpals.Mesa back!
你好 塔布斯队长 我回来了!
Noah gain,JarJar.Yousa goen tada bosses.Yousa in big dudu dis time.
你还敢回来 喳喳 去见首领 这次你的麻烦可大了
How wude.
太没礼貌了
Yousa cannot bees hair.
你们不能留在这里
Dis army of Mackineeks up dare is new weesong.
那些机械人部队是你们招惹来的 我说的没错吧.
A droid army is about to attack the Naboo.We must warn them.
这些机械人部队马上就要进攻纳布城了 我们必须通知他们
Wesa no like da Naboo.
我们不喜欢纳布城的人
Da Naboo tink day so smarty.
他们自以为自己聪明
Day tink day brains so big.
总觉得自己的脑子比我们的好用
Once those droids take control of the surface,they will take control of you.
机械人一旦控制了纳布城 也就会控制了你们
Mesa no tink so.
我觉得不会的
Day not know of uss-en.
你根本就不知道我们
You and the Naboo form a symbiont circle.
你们和纳布人是共生关系
What happens to one of you will affect the other.You must understand this.
一方所受的灾难会影响另一方 你必须明白
Wesa no carrrre-nn about da Naboo.
纳布人是死是活 跟我没有关系…
Then speed us on our way.
那就赶快让我们走吧
Wesa ganna speed yous away.
要滚 那就快滚吧
We could use a transport.
可现在我们缺少交通工具
Wesa give yousa una bongo.
我们会给你们一艘邦高
Da speediest way tooda Naboo
到纳布城最快的途径
’tis goen through the planet core.
是从行星的地心穿过去 你们有胆量吗?
Now…
好了
go.
走吧
Thank you for your help.We leave in peace.
感谢你的帮助 我们会和平的离去
Master,what’s a bongo?
师♥父♥ 邦高是什么东西?
A transport,I hope.
但愿是一座飞船
Deysa setten yousa up.
他是在耍你们
Goen through da planet core? Bad bombin’.
从地心穿过去 那是会要人命的
Mmm…any help here would be hot.
你们能不能帮帮我呀?
Master,we’re short on time.
师♥父♥ 我们时间不多了
We’ll need a navigator to get us through the planet’s core.
我们需要一位领航员才能穿过地心
This Gungan may be of help.
喳喳也许能帮助我们
What is to become ofJarJar Binks here?
能不能告诉我 你们要把喳喳怎么样?
Hisen soon to be pune-ished.
严厉惩罚
I saved his life.
我救过他的命
He owes me what you call a “life-debt.”
所以 他也欠我一条命
Your gods demand that his life belongs to me now.
如果按照你们神的旨意的话 他的命应该是属於我的
Binkssssss,
宾可斯!
yousa havena liveplay with thisen hisen?
你真的欠他一条命吗?
Mm,uh-huh.
是的
Begone wit him!
那你跟他去吧
Count me outta dis one.
我还是不要跟你去了吧
Better dead here than dead in da core.
我宁可死在这也不愿死在地心里
Yee gods! What mesa sayin?
天哪 我在说些什么?
Dis is nutsen.Oh,gooberfish!
真是疯了 是恐怖鱼
Why were you banished,JarJar? It’s a longo taleo
你为什么被流放了? 说来话长了
buta small part of it would be mesa…clumsy.
归根到底应该是…我太笨了吧
You were banished because you were clumsy? Yousa might’n be sayin dat.
因为笨就把你流放吗? 也可以这么说吧
Mesa caused mabbe one,two-y lettle bitty axadentes,huh?
我这个人太粗心 以前出过一两个小事故
Yud-say boom da gassar,den crashin der boss’s heyblibber,den banished.
不小心把首领的船撞烂了 就被流放了
Big gooberfish! Huge-o teeth!
大恐怖鱼 好大的牙齿
There’s always a bigger fish. Mesa tink we goen back now.
总是大鱼吃小鱼 咱们回去吧
The invasion is on schedule,my lord.
入侵行动按时进行 我的君主
I have the senate bogged down in procedures.
我一直拖延了国会的议程
They will have no choice but to accept your control of the system.
他们别无选择 只有接受你对纳布城的控制
The queen has great faith that the senate will side with her.
可是艾米达拉女王坚持 国会会站在她那边
Queen Amidala is young and naive.
那位艾米达拉女王年轻 幼稚
You will find controlling her will not be difficult.
控制住她不会是一件困难的事
Yes,my lord.
是 我的君主
You didn’t tell him about the missing Jedi.
你没跟他提那两个失踪的绝地武士
No need to report that to him until we have something to report.
让我们找到了他们才向他报告
Where wesa goin? Don’t worry.The Force will guide us.
我们这要去哪儿? 别担心 原力会指引我们
Ohh,maxi big,da Force.
原力 有这么大的本事
Well,dat smells stinkowiff.
我可不相信什么原力
We’re losing power.
失去动力了
Wesa dyin’ here.
那我们死定了
Just relax.We’re not in trouble yet. What “yet”?
别紧张 情况没那么严重 你说什么?
Monsters out dare.Leak’n in here.
外面是怪物 船又漏水
All sink’n and no power? Whena yousa tinkin wesa in trouble?
就快要沉了 又没有动力 都这样了 还不算严重吗?
Power’s back.
动力恢复了
Aah,monster’s back!
怪物来了
Relax.
别紧张
You overdid it.
你把它吓到了
Horrible. Head for that outcropping.
恐怖 完了! 完了! -去那边
Oh,boy.
哥们
Viceroy,we have captured the queen.
总督 我们抓到女王了
Ah,victory.
胜利了
Mmm,dis’n loverly.
这真漂亮呀
How will you explain this invasion to the senate?
对此你怎么向国会作出解释?
The queen and I will sign a treaty that will legitimize our occupation here.
我要女王和我签署一个协议 使这行动合法化
I have assurances it will be ratified by the senate.
我相信国会一定会同意我这么做的
I will not cooperate. Now,now,Your Highness.
我是不会合作的 行了 陛下
In time,the suffering of your people will persuade you to see our point of view.
看到你的人♥民♥受苦的时候 你就会答应的
Commander. Yes,sir.
指挥官 是 长官
Process them. Captain,take them to Camp 4.
把他们带走 把他们关到四号♥监狱里
We should leave the street,Your Highness. Get their weapons.
陛下 快跟我们走 拿他们的武器
Whoa! Yousa guys bombad!
你们真够棒的
We’re ambassadors for the supreme chancellor.
我们是最高议会的特使
Your negotiations seemed to have failed,Ambassador.
看来你们的谈判失败了 先生
The negotiations never took place.
根本没有开始谈
It’s urgent that we make contact with the Republic.
我们必须和共和国取得联♥系♥
They’ve knocked out all our communications. Do you have transports?
通讯全都被他们切断了 你们有飞船吗?
In the main hangar.This way.
总机库里有 那边走
There are too many of them. That won’t be a problem.
他们人手多 别担心 没问题
Your Highness,under the circumstances,I suggest you come to Coruscant with us.
陛下 请你跟我们到首府科罗斯肯特星球去
Thank you,Ambassador,but my place is with my people.
谢谢特使先生 我要和我的人♥民♥在一起
They will kill you if you stay. They wouldn’t dare.
他们会杀死你的 他们不敢
They need her to sign a treaty to make this invasion legal.They can’t afford to kill her.
他们需要女王签署入侵合法化 所以不会杀死她的
There is something else behind all this,Your Highness.
我看他们另有阴谋
There’s no logic in the Federation’s move here.
入侵行动不合逻辑
My feelings tell me they will destroy you.
我觉得他们是要除掉你们
Our only hope is for the senate to side with us.
我们只能期盼国会站在我们一边
Senator Palpatine will need your help.
帕尔帕迪议员会需要你们的帮助
Either choice presents great danger…to us all.
不管怎样 我们的处境都很危险