I chose a life of honest labor.
来养活自己和即将分娩的妻子
to provide for myself and the wife who was expecting my child.
我那时离开了星球去工作…
I was off planet doing my job…
而你们星际联邦就眼睁睁地…
While your Federation did nothing.
坐视我的同胞们 随着星球爆♥炸♥而粉身碎骨
And allowed my people to burn while their planet broke in half.
还有斯波克 他没来帮助我们 他背叛了我们
And Spock, he didn’t help us. He betrayed us.
不 你迷糊了 你的消息是错误的
No, no… you’re confused. You’re misinformed.
罗慕伦星球并未被毁
Romulus hasn’t been destroyed.
它现在好端端的
It’s out there right now.
你为某件未曾发生的事情 而谴责星际联邦
You’re blaming the Federation for something that hasn’t happened…
它发生了 我亲眼看着它发生 我看到了
It has happened! I watched it happen! I saw it happen!
少跟我扯什么它没发生
Don’t tell me it didn’t happen!
我失去她的那时 我向自己保证 要他们赔偿
And when I lost her. I promised myself retribution.
25年来 我计划着 该如何向星际联邦寻仇
And for 25 years I planned my revenge against the Federation.
忘记了所谓的正常生活是什么样
And forgot what it was like to live a normal life.
但我没有忘记痛苦
I did not forget the pain.
现在每一个幸存的瓦肯人都与我共享痛苦
It’s a pain that every surviving Vulcan now shares.
我的目的 克里斯托弗
My purpose, Christopher,
不仅仅是
Is to not simply…
让我所爱的家园免遭破坏
Avoid the destruction of the home that I love…
还要建立一个 独♥立♥于联邦之外的罗慕伦
But to create a Romulus that exists free of the Federation.
只有到那时 她才能真正被拯救
You see only then will she be truly saved.
所以 我要摧毁 现存的每一个联邦星球
That is why I will destroy all the remaining Federation planets.
就从你的开始
Starting with yours.
那我们就没什么好说的了
Then we have nothing left to discuss.
你会告诉我 解除地球防御系统的频段的
You will give me the frequencies to disable Earth’s defenses.
人马座蠕虫 它们会寄居到你的脑干上…
Centaurian slugs. They latch on to your brain stem…
释放一种毒素 强迫你回答问题
And release a toxin that will force you to answer.
频段 请说吧 先生
Frequencies please, sir.
克里斯托弗·派克 联邦星舰进取号♥舰长…
Christopher Pike, captain of the USS Enterprise…
如你所愿
As you wish.
你确定尼禄是往地球去了吗
Have you confirmed that Nero is heading for Earth?
他们的行进轨道上 没有其他目的地 舰长
Their trajectory suggests no other destination, captain.
谢谢你 中尉
Thank you, It.
他的下一站或许是地球 但我们得假设…
Earth may be his next stop, but we have to assume…
联邦的每一颗星球都是目标
Every Federation planet’s a target.
从椅子上起来
Out of the chair.
如果星际联邦是目标 为何不摧毁我们
Well, if the Federation is the target, why didn’t they destroy us?
他们干吗要 何必浪费武器
Why would they? Why waste a weapon?
我们显然不构成威胁
We obviously weren’t a threat.
不是 他说 他要我看什么东西
That is not it. He said he wanted me to see something.
我母星的毁灭
The destruction of my home planet.
顺便问问 他们干吗那么做
How the hell did they do that, by the way?
罗慕伦人从哪得到的那种武器
And where did the Romulans get that kind of weaponry?
人工制♥造♥出黑洞所需的必备工程水平…
The engineering comprehension necessary to artificially create a black hole…
或许给出了答案
May suggest an answer.
如此的技术水平 从理论上说…
Such technology could theoretically be manipulated…
完全能制♥造♥出穿越时空的隧♥道♥
to create a tunnel through space-time.
该死 哥们 我是医生 不是物理学家
Damn it man, I am a doctor, not physicist.
你是当真认为 他们来自未来
Are you actually suggesting they’re from the future?
如果你排除不可能的 剩下来的无论多荒谬
If you eliminate the impossible, what ever remains, however improbable…
肯定都是事实
Must be the truth.
真有诗意
How poetic.
那一个来自未来的愤怒罗慕伦人
Then what would an angry future Romulan
想从派克舰长身上得到什么呢
Want with captain Pike?
作为舰长 他当然清楚舰队的所有防御资料
As captain he does know details of Starfleet’s defenses.
我们要做的就是追上那艘船
What we need to do is catch up to that ship,
废掉它 接管过来 再带回♥派♥克
disable it, take it over and get Pike back.
我们的技术 无论哪个方面都无法企及
We are technologically outmatched in every way.
试图拯救是极不合逻辑的
A rescue attempt would be illogical.
尼禄的飞船不用曲速行进 我们才可能赶上
Nero’s ship would have to drop out of warp for us to overtake it.
那不然派技术人员试着提高我们的曲速域
Then what about assigning engineering crews to try and boost our warp yield?
剩下的人员都在修理底层甲板上的…
Remaining power and crew are being used to repair radiation leaks…
-放射性泄漏… -行了 行了
– On the lower decks… – Okay. Alright. Alright.
以及子空间通信装置的损伤 没有它..
The damage communications. Without it…
-肯定能有办法的 -我们无法联络星际舰队
– There’s got to be some way. – We cannot contact Starfleet.
我们必须集♥合♥星际舰队其他飞船
We must gather with the rest of Starfleet.
才能在下次遭遇时与之相抗衡
To balance the terms of the next engagement,
不会有下一次遭遇了
There won’t be a next engagement.
等我们集♥合♥ 已经太迟了
By the time we gather it’ll be too late.
可你说 他来自未来 他知道将会发生的事情
Look, you say he’s from the future and knows what’s gonna happen…
那符合逻辑的方法 就是让自己无法预测
then the logical thing is to be unpredictable.
你这是假设 尼禄知道事态将如何发展
You’re assuming that Nero knows how event’s are predicted to unfold.
恰恰相反 尼禄的出现已经完全改变了历史
The contrary. Nero’s very presence has altered the flow of history…
从他对开尔文号♥星舰的攻击开始
Beginning with the attack on the USS Kelvin,
直至今天达到顶峰
Culminating with the events of today,
因而产生了一系列全新的事件…
Thereby creating an entire new chain of incidents…
那是双方都无法预测的
that cannot be anticipated by either party.
一个平行宇宙
An alternate reality.
不错
Precisely.
不管我们的生活什么样
Whatever our lives might have been
如果时间统一体被♥干♥扰了
If the time continuum was disrupted
我们的命运也就改变了
Our destinies have changed.
苏鲁 确定前往劳伦星系的航线 曲速三前进
Mr. Sulu, plot a course for the Laurentian system. Warp factor 3.
斯波克 别那样
Spock, don’t do that.
回舰队所在地去开会 是对时间的极大浪费
Running back to the rest of the fleet for a con fab is a massive waste of time…
这是派克舰长离舰之前下的命令
These orders were issued by captain Pike when he left.
他也命令我们回去救他
He also ordered us to go back and get him.
斯波克 你现在是舰长 你必须得…
Spock, you are captain now. You have…
我很明白我的职责 柯克先生
I am aware of my responsibilities…
我们每浪费一秒 尼禄更接近他的下个目标
Every second we waste Nero’s getting closer to his next target.
不错 所以我才告诉你接受事实
That is correct and why I’m instructing you to accept the fact that I’m…
我不能让我们回去…而不是去追踪尼禄
I will not allow us to go backwards… … instead of hunting Nero down.
卫兵 押他出去
Security, escort him out.
-不 -詹姆斯
– No. – Jim!
把他扔出船去
Get him off this ship.
电脑 我在哪里
Computer, where am I?
地点 织女三星 M级行星 危险
Location: Delta Vega. Class M planet. Unsafe.
西北方向14公里外有一星际舰队哨站
There is a Starfleet outpost 14km to the northwest.
-请呆在分离舱内… -开什么玩笑
– Remain in your pod… – Oh, you’ve gotta be kidding me.
星际历2258.42
Star date 2258.42.
因为…因为…随便吧
…For… for… Whatever.
执行舰长斯波克 将我流放到织女三星上
Acting captain Spock has marooned me on Delta Vega.
我估计是因为 违反了保安条例49.09
What I believe to be a violation of security protocol 49.09
其对应处置 乃是将囚犯放在星…
Governing the treatment of prisoners aboard a starship.
詹姆斯·T·柯克
James T. Kirk.
-什么 -你怎么找到我的
– Excuse me? – How did you find me?
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
我曾经是 也永远都是你的朋友
I have been and always shall be your friend.
听着 我不认识你
Look, I don’t know you.
我是斯波克
I am Spock.
胡说
Bullshit.
能再见到你真是无比的高兴啊 老朋友
It is remarkably pleasing to see you again old friend.
尤其是在今天发生的一切之后
Especially after the events today.
先生 我很感激您今天给我的帮助
Sir, I appreciate what you did for me today
可如果您是斯波克 就该知道我们不是朋友
but if you were Spock, you’d know we’re not friends at all.
你恨我 你以抗命为名将我流放至此
You hate me. You marooned me here for mutiny.
-抗命 -是的
– Mutiny? – Yes.
你不是舰长吗
You are not the captain?
不不 你才是舰长
No, no… You’re the captain.
派克被抓去当人♥质♥了
Pike was taken hostage.
被尼禄吗
By Nero?
你对他了解多少
What do you know about him?
他是个非常棘手的罗慕伦人
He is a particularly troubled Romulan.
请容许我…
Please. Allow me.
这样简单得多
It will be easier.
-你在做什么 -我们的思想 融为一体
– Whoa, whoa. What are you doing? – Our minds, one and together.
再过129年 一颗恒星将会爆♥炸♥ 银河可能被毁灭
129 years from now, a star will explode and threaten to destroy the galaxy.
那就是我的来处 詹姆斯
That is where I’m from Jim.
未来
The future.
一颗恒星演化成超新星