Jim. I’m not kidding. You need to keep your heart rate down.
电脑 标示乘务员乌胡拉所在地
Computer, locate crew member Uhura.
自从毕业后我还没见过这么糟糕的反应
I haven’t seen a reaction this severe since medical school.
-我们正驶向陷阱 -该死 詹姆斯 给我站好
– We’re flying into a trap! – Damn it, Jim! Stand still.
住手
Stop it!
-乌胡拉 乌胡拉… -柯克 你在这做什么
– Uhura, Uhura… – Kirk. What’re you doing here?
从克林贡囚星发来的信♥号♥♥ 具体说什么
Transmission from the Klingon prison planet, what exactly did it say?
见鬼 你的手怎么了
Oh my God, what’s wrong with your hands?
是谁攻击了克林贡人
Who is responsible for the Klingon attack?
-那舰船… -那舰船怎么了
– And was the ship Romu…? – Was the ship what?
-我的嘴巴怎么了 -舌头麻痹
– What’s happening to my mouth? – You got numb tongue?
-舌头麻痹 -我能解决
– Numb tongue?! – I can fix that.
-那舰船怎么了 -罗慕伦人
– Was the ship what? – Romulan.
-什么 -罗慕伦人
– What? – Romulan.
-罗慕伦人 -没错
– Romulan? – Yeah.
-对 -对
– Yes. – Yeah!
尼禄舰长 七艘联邦星舰飞过来了
Prod Nero seven Federation ships are on their way.
-詹姆斯 -发生什么了
– Jim! – What’s going on?
-詹姆斯 回来 -舰长
– Jim, come back. – Captain!
派克舰长 我们必须停船
Captain Pike, sir, we have to stop the ship.
柯克 你是怎么登上进取号♥的
Kirk, how the hell did you get on board the Enterprise?
舰长 这家伙正在被疫苗的…
Captain, this man is under the influence of a…
-强烈过敏反应所影响 -老骨头 拜…
– Severe reaction to a vaccine. – Bones, plea…
他现在完全是胡言乱语…
He’s completely delusional…
瓦肯星正在经历的并非自然灾害
Vulcan is not a experiencing a natural disaster,
那是被罗慕伦人攻击了
It’s being attacked by Romulans.
罗慕伦人 柯克 你今天得到的关注够多了…
Romulans? Cadet Kirk, I think you’ve had enough attention for one day…
麦考伊 带他回医疗部去 我们一会儿再谈
McCoy, take him back to medical. We’ll have words later.
-是 舰长 -长官 与此相同的异常现象…
– Aye captain. – Sir, that same anomaly…
柯克先生无权登上此舰 舰长…
Mr. Kirk is not cleared to be aboard this vessel, captain…
我明白 你的辩论很了不起…
Look, I get it, you’re a great…
我很乐意再来一次…
I’d love to do it again with you soon…
-我可以送走这学员… -你试试看
– I can remove the cadet… – Try it!
这名学员正试图拯救整个舰桥
This cadet is trying to save the bridge!
就要求肩负使命的星舰停止曲速飞行吗
By recommending a full stop mid-warp doing a rescue mission?
这不是救援任务 听我说 这是攻击
It’s not a rescue mission. Listen to me. It’s an attack.
基于何种理由
Based on what facts?
与此相同的异常现象 在宇宙空间中的雷暴
That same anomaly, a lightning storm in space
我们今天见到的 我出生那天也发生过
That we saw today, also occurred on the day of my birth.
在一艘罗慕伦飞船攻击星舰开尔文号♥之前
Before a Romulan ship attacked the USS Kelvin.
您知道的 长官 我看过您的论文
You know that, sir. I’ve read your dissertation.
那艘拥有令人畏惧的先进武器的飞船
That ship, which had formidable and advanced weaponry…
之后没再有人见过或听说过
Was never seen or heard from again.
开尔文号♥攻击战发生在克林贡星区边缘
The Kelvin attacked a place on the edge of Klingon space.
昨晚23:00 那里发生了一次战斗
And at 23:00 last night there was an attack.
有47艘克林贡飞船被罗慕伦人摧毁 长官
47 Klingon war birds destroyed by Romulans, sir.
据报告罗慕伦人乘坐的是一艘庞大的飞船
And it was reported that the Romulans were in one ship, one massive ship.
你怎么知道这次克林贡人被袭的
And you know of this Klingon attack how?
长官 是我截获并翻译了那条信息
Sir, I intercepted and translated the message myself.
-柯克的报告准确无误 -我们正飞向圈套 长官
– Kirk’s report is accurate. – We’re warping into a trap, sir.
罗慕伦人正等着我们 我可以保证
The Romulans are waiting for us. I promise you that.
该学员的逻辑分♥析♥很有道理
The cadet’s logic is sound.
乌胡拉中尉在外星语言学的造诣无人能及
And Lt. Uhura’s is unmatched in xenolinguistics.
我们应该明智地接受她的推论
We would be wise to accept her conclusion.
扫描瓦肯星域 彻查有无罗慕伦人的信♥号♥♥
Scan Vulcan space. Check for any transmissions in Romulan.
长官 我不确定能否辨别罗慕伦语和瓦肯语
Sir, I’m not sure I can distinguish the Romulan language from Vulcan.
你呢 你懂罗慕伦语吗 学员
What about you? Do you speak Romulan, cadet?
乌胡拉 三种方言都懂 长官
Uhura. All 3 dialects, sir.
-乌胡拉 去接替中尉 -是 长官
– Uhura, relieve the lieutenant. – Yes, sir.
汉妮蒂 呼叫联邦星舰杜鲁门号♥
Hannity, hail the USS Truman.
其他舰船已停止曲速飞行且抵达瓦肯星系
All the other ships are out of warp sir and have arrived at Vulcan,
但我们似乎失去了所有联♥系♥
but we seem to have lost all contact.
长官 我在没有收到罗慕伦人或其他信♥号♥♥
Sir, I pick up no Romulan transmission or transmission of any kind in the area.
那因为他们被攻击了
It’s because they’re being attacked.
升起护盾 红色警戒
Shields up. Red alert.
五秒内抵达瓦肯星系
Arrival at Vulcan in 5 seconds.
4…3…2…
4… 3… 2…
-紧急闪避 -遵命 长官
– Emergency evasives. – Running, sir.
-受损情况报告 -偏针仪护盾正常
– Damage report. – Deflector shields are holding.
所有单位 奥尔森轮机长 报告
All stations. Engineering, Olson, report.
整体翻转 右舷转向90度
Full reverse. Come about starboard, 90′
苏鲁 降到它们底下去
Drop us down underneath them, Sulu.
-长官 还有一艘联邦星舰 -照样毁掉
– Sir, there’s another Federation ship. – Destroy it too.
发射鱼雷
Fire torpedoes.
舰长 他们正用鱼雷锁定我们
Captain, they’re locking torpedoes.
将引擎的所有备用能源都输送给前方护盾
Divert auxiliary power from port nossel to forward shields.
-苏鲁 报告情况 -护盾32%
– Sulu, status report. – Shields at 32%.
对方武器太强大 长官 我们无法再承受一次
Their weapons are powerful, sir. We can’t take another hit like that.
-给我接星际舰队指挥部 -舰长
– Get me Starfleet command. – Captain.
罗慕伦飞船将某种高能脉冲装置
The Romulan ship has lowered some kind of high energy pulse device
刺入瓦肯星的大气层
into the Vulcan atmosphere.
它发出的讯号♥堵塞了我们的通信以及传送
It’s signal appears to be blocking our communications and transporter abilities.
所有能量集中到前护盾 所有武器准备开火
All power to forward shields. Prepare to fire all weapons.
武器准备完毕
Weapons ready.
等等
Wait!
-船身 把它放大 -是 长官
– Gohol, magnify! – Yes, sir.
长官 他们致电过来
Captain, we’re being hailed.
你们好
Hello.
我是克里斯托弗·派克舰长 您是哪位
I am the captain Christopher Pike. To whom am I speaking?
克里斯托弗 我是尼禄
Hi Christopher. I am Nero.
你已经向星际联邦宣战 如果撤退
You’ve declared war against the Federation. Withdraw…
我还能同意在中立地点安排一次
And I’ll agree to arrange a conference…
与罗慕伦高层之间的会谈
With Romulan leadership at a neutral location.
我并不代表罗慕伦帝国 我们彼此独♥立♥
I do not speak for the Empire. We stand apart.
就像你们那位瓦肯船员 不是么 斯波克
As does your Vulcan crew member. Isn’t that right, Spock?
恕我冒昧 我相信你我并不相识吧
Pardon me, I do not believe that you and I are acquainted.
不 我们不认识
No, we’re not.
还没认识
Not yet.
斯波克 有样东西我要让你看看
Spock, there’s something I would like you to see.
派克舰长 你们的传送装置已经无效
Captain Pike, your transporter has been disabled.
你也看到了其他星舰的下场 你已别无选择
As you can see, by the rest of the armada, you have no choice.
你必须亲自驾驶飞船到纳拉达号♥进行谈判
You will man a shuttle. Come aboard the Narada for negotiations.
就这样
That is all.
-他会杀了你 你知道的 -你将不可能存活
– They’ll kill you, you know that. – Your survival is unlikely.
舰长 外交手段毫无用处
Captain, we gain nothing by diplomacy.
到那艘飞船上去是个错误
Going over to that ship is a mistake.
我也同意 你应该重新思考战略
I too agree. You should rethink your strategy.
我明白
I understand that.
我需要接受过高级近身搏击训练的士兵
I need officers who’ve been trained in advanced hand to hand combat.
我受过训 长官
I have training, sir.
跟我来
Come with me.
柯克 你一起来 反正你也不该呆在这里
Kirk, you too. You’re not supposed to be here anyway.
-切科夫 你负责掌舵 -遵命 舰长
– Chekov, you have the con. – Aye, Captain.
准备好红色物质
Prepare the red matter.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
没有传送器 我们没法将自己传离飞船
Without transporters we can’t beam off the ship.
我们无法救援瓦肯人 我们完不成任务
We can’t assist Vulcan. We can’t do our job.
柯克 苏鲁 和奥尔森将从飞船进行太空跳伞
Mr. Kirk, Mr. Sulu and engineer Olson will space-jump from the shuttle.
你们要降落到他们伸进大气的那台机器上
You will land on that machine they’ve lowered into the atmosphere…
它扰乱了我们的传输 你们进去把它关掉
That’s scrambling our gear, you’ll get inside, you’ll disable it…
然后你们就能被传送回船上
Then you’ll beam back to the ship.
斯波克先生 进取号♥现在由你指挥
Mr. Spock, I’m leaving you in command of the Enterprise.
传送与通信功能一旦恢复
Once we have transport capability and communication back up
你马上联♥系♥星际舰队 报告这里的一切情况
You’ll contact Starfleet and report what the hell’s going on here.
如果其他人都失败了 迅速撤退
And if all else fails, fall back…
与在劳伦星系的舰队会合
And rendezvous with the fleet in the Laurentian system.
柯克 我现在升你为大副
Kirk, I’m promoting you to first officer.
-什么 -舰长
– What? – Captain?
抱歉 但我无法理解人类玩笑话的复杂性
Please, I apologize. The complexities of Human pranks escape me.
斯波克 这不是玩笑
It’s not a prank, Spock.
我也不是舰长了 你才是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!