I suffer from aviofobia. That means fear of dying in something that flies.
先生 为了安全请您坐下 否则我得强迫您
Sir, for your own safety, sit down or else I’ll make you sit down!
-好吧 -谢谢合作
– Fine. – Thank you.
我是派克舰长 我们准备起飞
This is captain Pike, we’ve been cleared for takeoff.
我可能会吐在你身上
I may throw up on you.
-我想这里很安全 -别安慰我了孩子
– I think these things are pretty safe. – Don’t pander with me kid.
船上有一条小缝 我们的血液将在13秒内沸腾
One tiny crack in the hull and our blood boils in 13 seconds.
突发一次太阳耀斑 我们将被烤熟在椅子上
A solar flare might crop up, cook us in our seats.
等着看你走运地患上安多里安疱疹吧
And while you’re sitting pretty with a case of Andorian shingles,
看你双眼流血的时候 还能不能这么镇定
See if you’re still so relaxed when your eyeballs are bleeding.
太空就是被黑暗和沉寂掩盖的疾病和危险
Space is disease and danger, wrapped in darkness and silence.
我不想跟你说破 但星舰就是在太空航行的
Well I hate to break this to you, but Starfleet operates in space.
对 我没别的地儿可去了
Yeah, well… I’ve got nowhere else to go,
离婚时 前妻抢走了整颗星球
The ex wife took the whole damn planet in the divorce.
我就剩下这把老骨头
All I’ve got left is my bones.
-詹姆斯·柯克 -麦科伊 伦纳德·麦科伊
– Jim Kirk. – McCoy. Leonard McCoy.
三年后
Three years later.
尼禄舰长 舰桥请您过去 长官
Captain Nero. You’ve been requested on the bridge, sir.
阿伊尔说时候到了
Ayel says it’s time.
长官 我们已经抵达您所计算的坐标
Sir, we’ve arrived at the coordinates we calculated.
但这里空无一物 您的命令是
There’s nothing here. What are your orders?
我们等
We wait.
等那个听任我们家园被毁的人到来
We wait for the one who allowed our home to be destroyed.
正如我们这25年来所做的
As we’ve been doing for 25 years.
-等我们杀了他之后呢 -杀了他
– And once we’ve killed him? – Kill him?
我不会杀了他 我要他看着
I’m not gonna kill him. I gonna make him watch.
逮住那只船
Capture that ship.
欢迎回来 斯波克
Welcome back, Spock.
-你在高兴什么 -不知道你在说啥
– Why are you so happy? – I do not know what you’re talking about.
-对 我猜你也不知道 -好啊 姑娘们
– No, I don’t suppose you do. – Hello ladies.
-我要再做一次测试 -你开玩笑吧
– I’m taking the test again. – You’ve got to be kidding.
不开玩笑 明天上午 我要你也来
Yeah, tomorrow morning. And I want you there.
我还有比眼睁睁看你
You know I’ve got better things to do…
第三次给自己难堪更有价值的事情可做
Than watch you embarrass yourself for the 3rd time.
我是医生 詹姆斯 我忙得很
I am a doctor, Jim. I’m busy.
老骨头 从来没人过那个测试 你没有疑问吗
Bones, it doesn’t bother you that no one’s ever passed the test.
詹姆斯 那可是小林丸号♥测试 从来没人能过
Jim, it’s Kobayashi Maru. No one passes the test.
也没人去考第二次 更别提第三次了
And no one goes back for seconds, let alone thirds.
我还得学习
I’ve gotta study.
你学个屁
Study, my ass.
詹姆斯 我想我爱你
Jim, I think I love you.
-好诡异 -开灯
– That is so weird. – Lights.
-你刚刚是不是说”好诡异” -对 我说了 但…
– Did you just say that is so weird. – Yeah, I did, but I…
你不爱我吗
You don’t love me too?
天 我的室友
Oh, no, my roommate.
可我记得你说过 她整晚都不会回来的
I thought you said she was gone for the night.
显然不是了 快点 到床底下去
Obviously she’s not, quick, you gotta… just get under the bed.
-床底… -就到床底去
– Under…? – Look, just get under the bed.
-不能让她看到你在这 -为啥
– She can’t see you here. – Why not?
因为我向她保证过 不会再把男人带回来
Because I promised her I’d stop bringing guys back to the dorm.
-那 你到底带了多少男人… -快下去 快
– Well how… how many guys have y…? – Just d… just down.
你怎么样
Hey. How are you?
-很好啊 -最最奇怪的事情
– Good. – Strangest thing…
我在远程传感实验室里
I was in the long range sensor lab.
我以为你会呆一整夜
Yeah, I… I thought all night…
我正追踪太阳系 突然收到紧急求救信♥号♥♥
I was tracking solar systems and I picked up an emergency transmission.
-真的 -对啊
– Really? – Yeah.
从一颗克林贡囚星上发出的
From a Klingon prison planet.
-不是吧 -没错
– No. – Yeah.
一支克林贡舰队被毁 47艘舰船
A Klingon armada was destroyed, 47 ships.
那你今晚就不回实验室吗
So, you’re not going back to the lab tonight?
-盖尔 他是谁 -谁是谁啊
– Gaila, who is he? – Who’s who?
藏你床底下 张着大嘴呼吸的那个
The mouth-breather hiding under your bed.
-你能听到我在呼吸 -你
– You could hear me breathing? – You.
-明天可是大日子 -你肯定会挂的
– Big day tomorrow. – You’re gonna fail.
-盖尔 回见 -快滚
– Gail, see you around. – Get out.
要是我过了 能告诉我你的名字吗
If I pass will you tell me your first name?
不行 晚安
No. Good night.
你收到求救信♥号♥♥一事非常有趣
I think the fact that you picked up a transmission is very impress…
我们收到从小林丸号♥舰船发送的遇难信♥号♥♥
We’re receiving a distress signal from the USS Kobayashi Maru.
星舰已失去动力 处于困境
The ship has lost power and is stranded.
星际舰队司令部命令我们前往救援
Starfleet command has ordered us to rescue them.
“星际舰队司令部命令我们前往救援”…”舰长”
Starfleet command has ordered us to rescue them… captain.
两艘克林贡飞船进入了中立地带
Two Klingon vessels have entered the neutral zone…
并将武器锁定了我们
And are locking weapons on us.
-没关系 -没关系吗
– That’s okay. – That’s okay?
对 不用担心
Yeah, don’t worry about it.
他说”不用担心”
Did he say don’t worry about it?
他压根就没打算认真对待模拟作战吧
Is he not taking the simulation seriously?
又有三艘克林贡飞船撤除隐身 瞄准了我们
Three more Klingon war birds decloaking and targeting our ship.
我想 这大概也不成问题吧
I don’t suppose this is a problem either?
他们开火了 舰长
They’re firing, captain.
通知医疗部准备迎接受损飞船上的…
Alert medical bay to prepare to receive…
所有伤员
All crew members from the damaged ship.
被克林贡人包围的情况下
And how do you expect us to rescue them…
如何拯救他们呢 舰长
when we’re surrounded by Klingons… captain?
去通知医疗部
Alert medical.
我们的舰船被击中 护盾剩余60%
Our ship is being hit. Shields at 60%.
我明白
I understand.
我们要如何 回击吗
Should we, I don’t know, fight back?
-不 -当然不能
– No. – Of course not.
这是怎么回事 搞什么鬼
What is this? What’s going on?
光子炮 准备对克林贡飞船开火
Hm. Arm photons. Prepare to fire on the Klingon war birds.
-是 长官 -詹姆斯 他们的护盾还在
– Yes, sir. – Jim, their shields are still up.
是吗
Are they?
-不 没有了 -对所有敌舰开火
– No, they’re not. – Fire on all enemy ships.
每艘一发光子炮就够了 不必浪费弹♥药♥
One photon each should do let’s not waste ammunition.
锁定目标 瞄准所有飞船
Target locked an acquired on all war birds.
开火
Firing.
所有舰船都已摧毁 舰长
All ships destroyed, captain.
开始拯救被困人员
Begin rescue of the stranded crew.
那么 我们设法摧毁了所有敌舰
So, we’ve managed to eliminate all enemy ships,
船上无人受伤
No one on board was injured,
对小林丸号♥船员的成功救援正在进行之中
And the successful rescue of the Kobayashi Maru crew is under way.
那小鬼怎么能通过你的测试
How the hell did that kid beat your test?
我不知道
I do not know.
召开这次会议 是为了解决一件麻烦事
This session has been called to resolve a troubling matter.
詹姆斯·T·柯克 走上前来
James T. Kirk, step forward.
柯克学员 有证据被呈交委员会
Cadet Kirk, evidence has been submitted to this council,
指出你违反了星际舰队章程17.43规章
Suggesting that you violated the ethical code of conduct
所制定的行动守则
Pursuing to regulation 17.43 of the Starfleet code.
在我们开始之前 你有想说的话吗 先生
Is there anything you care to say before we begin, sir?
有 我想我有权面对我的控告人
Yes. I believe I have the right to face my accuser directly?
请站上前来
Step forward please.
斯波克指挥官 我们最杰出的毕业生之一
This is commander Spock. He is one of our most distinguished graduates.
在过去的四年里 他负责编程小林丸号♥测试
He’s programmed the Kobayashi Maru exam for the last 4 years.
指挥官
Commander.
柯克学员 你设法在程序代码中…
Cadet Kirk, you somehow managed to install and activate a subroutine…
安插了一个子程序 改变了测试的条件
In the programming code, thereby changing the conditions of the test.
-你想说的是 -用校园行话来说 你作弊了
– Your point being? – In academic vernacular. You cheated.
让我问个谁都知道答案的问题吧
Let me ask you something I think we all know the answer to.
测试本身就是作弊吧 你根本没打算让人赢
The test itself is a cheat, isn’t it? You programmed it to be unwinnable.
你的论点排除了毫无赢面出现的可能性
Your argument precludes the ability of a no-win scenario?
我不相信毫无赢面的情况
I don’t believe in no-win scenarios.
那么 你不仅仅违反了规定
Then not only did you violate the rules,
而且根本就没弄懂关键点何在
you also failed to understand the principle lesson.
那就给我点启发吧
Please, enlighten me.
你应该比别人更清楚 柯克学员
You of all people should know, cadet Kirk,
舰长无法逃脱一死
A captain cannot cheat death.
-就我一个人吗 -你父亲
– I of all people? – Your father,
乔治·柯克中尉接过舰长一职之后