In the face of extinction it is only logical…
我放弃星际舰队使命 帮助重建我们的民族
I resign my Starfleet commission And help rebuild our race.
可是 你完全可以分身两处
And yet you can be in two places at once.
我主张你继续留在星际舰队
I urge you to remain in Starfleet.
我已找到一颗适合建立瓦肯殖民地的星球
I’ve already located a suitable planet on which to establish a Vulcan colony.
斯波克 这一次 帮你自己个忙吧…
Spock, in this case do yourself a favor…
把逻辑推一边 跟着感觉走
Put aside logic, do what feels right.
由于我惯用的告别方式 会显得额外自私
Since my customary farewell would appear awfully self serving…
所以我只说祝你好运
I shall simply say good luck.
本会议是为詹姆斯·提比留斯·柯克召开
This assembly calls captain James Tiberius Kirk.
你的机智勇敢和对战友们的无私奉献…
Your inspirational valor and supreme dedication to your comrades…
正符合这一职务的最高传统
Is in keeping with the highest traditions of service.
亦为你 船员们以及星际联邦增添无上荣光
And reflect at most credit to yourself, your crew and the Federation.
我很荣幸能颁发给你这一勋章
It is my honor to award you with this commendation.
星际舰队命令28455号♥ 特此宣布 你直接向…
By Starfleet order 28455, you are hereby directed to report to admiral Pike…
联邦星舰进取号♥派克将军报告 接替职务
USS Enterprise, for duty as his relief.
我接过您的担子 先生
I relieve you, sir.
我放心了
I am relieved.
-谢谢你 先生 -恭喜 舰长
– Thank you, sir. – Congratulations, captain.
你父亲一定会以你为荣的
Your father would be proud of you.
推进器满速了
Thrusters on full.
正按您的命令 调适推进器与脉冲引擎 长官
Firing thrusters and impulse engines at your command, sir.
武器系统与护盾准备完毕
Weapon systems and shields on standby.
港口控制室报告完毕 舰长
Dock control reports ready, captain.
老骨头
Bones.
扣好安全带哦
Buckle up.
斯考提 情况如何
Scotty, how we doin’?
重锂室已达到最高水平 舰长
Dilithium chambers at maximum captain.
给我下来
Get down!
苏鲁先生 准备发动推进器
Mr. Sulu, prepare to engage thrusters.
请准许我登舰 舰长
Permission to come aboard, captain.
请求批准
Permission granted.
既然您尚未敲定大副人选
As you have yet to select a first officer,
我在此不才自荐
Respectfully I would like to submit my candidacy.
若您需要 我可以提供推荐信
Should you desire I can provide character references.
这是我的荣幸 指挥官
It would be my honor commander.
部署推进器 苏鲁先生
Maneuvering thrusters Mr. Sulu.
-推进器准备完毕 -我们走吧
– Thrusters on standby. – Take us out.
遵命 舰长
Aye aye, captain.
宇宙 最后的边境
SPACE, THE FINAL FRONTIER
这是进取号♥星舰的航程
THESE ARE THE VOYAGES OF THE STARSHIP ENTERPRISE
她将继续去 探索未知的新世界
HER ONGOING MISSION: TO EXPLORE STRANGE NEW WORLDS,
找寻新的生命以及新的文明
TO SEEK OUT NEW LIFE FORMS AND NEW CIVILISATIONS
勇敢地航向前人所未至的领域
TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO ONE HAS GONE BEFORE.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!