I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.
看看 我们已经开始彼此了解了
See? We are getting to know each other.
准备钻头
Prepare the drill.
飞船停止 三 二 一
All stop in 3… 2… 1.
给我五秒钟 四分之一的脉冲推力
Give me 1/4 impulse burst for 5 seconds.
剩下的我用推进器搞定 听我信♥号♥♥
I’ll do the rest with thrusters. On my mark.
好的
Aye.
开动
Fire.
传送室 我们已经在泰坦星上方
Transporter room. We are in position above Titan.
真的 做得好 苏鲁先生 真厉害
Really? Fine job Mr. Sulu, well done.
情况如何 斯考提
How are we Scotty?
难以置信 长官 飞船已经就位
Unbelievably sir. The ship is in position.
无论发生何事 苏鲁先生
Whatever happens Mr. Sulu,
如果你认为 我们已有战略优势
If you think you have the tactical advantage…
直接开火 不管我们是否还在船上 这是命令
You fire on that ship even if we’re still on board. That’s an order.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
等我们准备传送回来时 我们会联♥系♥进取号♥
Otherwise we’ll contact the Enterprise when we’re ready to be beamed back.
祝您好运
Good luck.
-我会回来的 -最好如此
– I will be back. – You better be.
-我会一直监视着你的频率 -谢谢你 妮欧塔
– I’ll be monitoring your frequency. – Thank you, Nyota.
-她的名字原来是妮欧塔啊 -我无可奉告
– So her first name’s Nyota? – I have no comment on the matter.
好吧 如果那敌舰设计用的是普通常识的话
Oky doky then. If there’s any common sense in the design of the enemy’s ship
我应该会把你们送到货舱某处 不会被看到
I should be putting you somewhere in the cargo bay, shouldn’t be a soul in site.
启动吧
Energize.
舰长 有星际舰队的人上船来了
Captain, we have Starfleet officers aboard the ship.
-其中一个是瓦肯人 -不
– One of them is Vulcan. – No.
阿伊尔
Ayel!
-我掩护你 -你确定
– I’ll cover ya. – Are you certain?
没错 我掩护
Yeah, I’ve gotcha.
你知道它在哪吗 黑洞装置
Do you know where it is? The black hole device?
还有派克舰长
And captain Pike.
快走
Move.
他们已经启动了钻头
They have activated the drill.
通讯与传送都不能用了
Communication and transportation are inoperative.
苏鲁 拜托告诉我你抓到时机了
Sulu, please tell me you have them.
否则我们没法把他们传回来
Otherwise we won’t be able to beam them back.
柯克和斯波克现在只能靠自己了
Kirk and Spock are on their own now.
我预见到一个新的难题
I foresee a complication. The design of this ship…
他们飞船设计的先进性 远远超乎我的预期
Is far more advanced than I have anticipated.
声纹与脸部识别分♥析♥系统启动
Voice print and face recognition analysis enabled.
欢迎回来 斯波克大使
Welcome back ambassador Spock.
真是奇怪
That’s weird.
电脑 你的制♥造♥者是谁
Computer, what is your manufacturing origin?
星际历2387 由瓦肯科学院委托制♥造♥
Star date 2387. Commissioned by the Vulcan Science Academy.
看来你一直对我隐瞒了某些重要信息
It appears that you have been keeping important information from me.
你能够让这东西飞起来 对吧
You’ll be able to fly this thing, right?
有什么东西告诉我 我已经有这能力了
Something tells me I already have.
-祝你好运 -詹姆斯
– Good luck. – Jim.
我们这计划的成功率 就统计学上来说…
The statistical likelihood that our plan will succeed…
-不到4.3% -会起作用的
– Is less than 4,3%. – It’ll work.
万一我回不去 -请告诉乌胡拉中尉…
In the event that I do not return please tell Lt. Uhura…
斯波克 会奏效的
Spock, it’ll work.
不可思议
Fascinating.
相关程序启动
Startup sequence initiated.
尼禄 命令你的人关掉钻头 不然我就…
Nero, order your men to disable the drill or I will…
我从地球历史中认识了你的脸
I know your face from Earth’s history.
詹姆斯·T·柯克被认为是个伟人
James T. Kirk was considered to be a great man.
他成为了联邦星舰进取号♥的舰长
He went on to captain the USS Enterprise.
但 那是在另一个世界
But that was another life.
被我夺走了的世界 正如我对你父亲所做的
A life I will deprive you of just like I did your father.
尼禄舰长 瓦肯飞船被盗 钻头已被摧毁
Captain Nero. The Vulcan ship’s been taken. The drill has been destroyed.
斯波克 斯波克
Spock! Spock!
-开启一个通信频道 -是 长官
– Open a channel. – Yes, sir.
斯波克 我就知道 一有机会我就该杀了你
Spock, I knew I should have killed you when I had the chance.
我在此没收这艘非法获得的飞船
I hereby confiscate this illegally obtained ship…
并命令你们无条件交出飞船投降
And order you to surrender your vessel. No terms.
除掉那艘船
That ship… take it out.
-长官 如果引发红色物质… -我要斯波克现在死
– Sir, if you ignite the red matter.. – I want the Spock dead now!
-他进行曲速飞行了 -追上他
– He went to warp. – Go after him.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你们这物种比我预期的脆弱太多
Your species is even weaker than I expected.
你连话都没法说
You can’t even speak.
什么
What?
我拿到了你的枪
I got your gun.
他在做什么
What’s he doing?
斯波克大使 你正处于碰撞航线上
Ambassador Spock, you are on a collision course.
发射所有武器
Fire everything.
导弹飞来 如果被击中 红色物质将被引发
Incoming missiles. If the ship is hit, the red matter will be ignited.
明白
Understood.
舰长 我发现了另一艘船
Captain, I’ve picked up another ship.
-你在这做什么 -遵循命令啊
– What are you doing here? – Following orders.
进取号♥ 就是现在
Enterprise now!
时机正好啊 斯考提
Nice timing Scotty.
我还从没同时把三个人 自两个地方
I’ve never beamed three people from two targets
传到同一个接收台上呢
Onto one pad before.
-詹姆斯 -老骨头 -我扶住他了
– Jim. – Bones. – I’ve got him.
真是太棒了
That was pretty good.
舰长 敌舰已丧失动力 他们的护盾消失了
Captain, the enemy ship is loosing power. They’re shields are down.
-连线他们 -是
– Hail them now. – Aye.
我是联邦星舰进取号♥舰长 詹姆斯·T·柯克
This is captain James T. Kirk of the USS Enterprise.
你们的飞船正处于危机之中 离奇异点太近
Your ship is compromised. You’re too close to the singularity
若没援助无法幸存 我们很乐意伸出援手
To survive without assistance which we are willing to provide.
舰长 你在做什么
Captain, what are you doing?
向他们表示怜悯 或许是与罗慕伦人…
Showing them compassion may be the only way…
达成和平的唯一方式
To make peace with Romulus, Spock.
很合逻辑 斯波克 我想你会喜欢的
It’s logical, Spock. Thought you’d like that.
不 其实不然 这次不可能
No, not really. Not this time.
我宁可千遍地忍♥受罗慕伦帝国消亡的痛楚
I would rather suffer the end of Romulus a thousand times,
我宁愿痛苦地死去 也不愿接受你们的援助
I would rather die in agony than accept assistance from you.
那你就受死吧
You’ve got it.
准备激光炮 发射我们的所有武器
Arm phasers. Fire everything we’ve got.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
-苏鲁 让我们回家吧 -是 长官
– Sulu, let’s go home. – Yes, sir.
-我们为什么不曲速飞行 -正飞着呢 长官
– Why aren’t we at warp? – We are, sir.
柯克呼叫轮机部 让我们离开这里 斯考提
Kirk to engineering. Get us out of here, Scotty.
你♥他♥妈♥说对了 舰长
You bet your ass captain.
舰长 我们被引力井吸住了 它吸住我们了
Captain, we’re caught in the gravity well. It’s got us.
开启最大曲速 冲出去
Go to maximum warp. Push it!
我会让她给出所有力量的 舰长
I’m giving it all she’s got captain.
她所有的还不足够 你还有什么
All she’s got isn’t good enough. What else you got?
好吧 如果我们发射能量核 然后引爆
Ok, if we eject the core and detonate the blast…
冲击波应该能推我们出去 不过我不能保证
Could be enough to push us away. I can’t promise anything though.
动手 动手 动手吧
Do it! Do it! Do it!
-把这地方清空快 -是 长官
– Clear the area. Go! – Yes, sir.
父亲
Father?
我可不是我们的父亲
I am not our father.
剩下的瓦肯人如此之少 我们不能彼此忽视
There are so few Vulcans left we cannot afford to ignore each other.
那你为什么把柯克送上船来
Then why did you send Kirk aboard
你自己就能解释清楚一切了
When you alone could have explained the truth?
因为你们需要彼此
Because you needed each other.
我不能透露你们将共同完成的创举
I could not deprive you of the revelation of all that you can accomplish together.
以及你们尚未察觉的
Of a friendship that will define you both.
将造就你们特质的友谊
In ways you cannot yet realize.
你是怎么让他保住秘密的
How’d you persuade him to keep your secret?
他以为 若是他食言了…
He inferred that universe ending paradoxes would ensue
将出现宇宙终结之像
Should he break his promise.
你撒谎了
You lied?
-我…只是暗示 -这是赌博
– Oh. I implied. – A gamble?
这是信任
An act of faith.
我希望你将来 在星际舰队中能继续这点
One I hope you will repeat in the future in Starfleet.
面临灭绝 唯一符合逻辑的便是…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!