It’s to let them know where we are. Ask her what she’s getting in return.
你竟然这样对我
A full pardon… which doesn’t cover this.
这不可能是意外
An accident wasn’t good enough. Come on,Spock.
次意外没有问题 两次会惹人怀疑
Good enough for one. Two would have looked suspicious.
逃亡时被杀 双方也可信
Killed while attempting escape. That’s convincing for both.
意外吧
Surprise!
你的朋友来迟了 他们正赶来
Your friends are late. They’ll be along.
我竟然吻过你 你一定期待己久
I can’t believe I kissed you. Must have been your lifelong ambition.
你是时候改变形象了
Isn’t it time you became something else?
我喜欢这个形象
I like it here.
好了…
Well,well,well…
你为何来得这麽晚?
What took you so long?
杀了他 他才是真身
Kill him,he’s the one.
不是我 是他!
Not me,you idiot him!
没有证人逃亡时被杀
No witnesses. Killed while trying to escape.
真聪明这是经典
Damned clever,if you ask me. It’s a classic.
这是他们的意思 谁? 谁想杀我们?
That’s what he wanted. Who? Who wanted us killed?
反正你要死 告诉你又何妨
Since you’re all going to die anyway,why not tell you?
他是…
His name is…
真讨厌…你为何不多等两秒?
Damn it! What the hell! Son of a…! Couldn’t you have waited two seconds?
他正交代事情始末
He was about to explain the whole thing.
你想回去? 绝对不
You want to go back? Absolutely not!
这是驾驶台 我们仍在克林冈领空
This is the bridge. We’re still in Klingon space.
9号♥甲板 维持战斗岗位
Deck 9,remain at battle stations. Deck 9,remain at battle stations.
他们被接回星盟太空船
我可以追踪…
逃脱
却克不知道和谈的场地
你肯定?
你愿意冒险吗?
舵手 快去拦截企业号♥
克林冈人有艘猛禽号♥可以隐形发炮
The Klingons have a Bird of Prey that can fire while cloaked.
它向高冈的船发炮 就是它
She torpedoed Gorkon’s ship. So that’s it.
凶手就在这艘船上
We believe that Gorkon’s murderers are aboard this ship.
和谈开始了没有? 不知道 地点保密
Has the peace conference begun? Who knows? The location is secret.
一定有事船长 史波克 !
There’s always something. Captain! Mr Spock!
我发现染有克林冈人血迹的制♥服♥
I found the uniforms with the Klingon blood on them.
制♥服♥属於这两个人卜奇和沉努
But the uniforms belong to these two men. Burke and Samno.
有人近距离向他们开枪
Not anymore. Phaser on ‘stun’ at close range.
暗♥杀♥规例第一条:杀死刺客
First rule of assassination kill the assassins.
我们退回起点了 我想和你谈谈
Now we’re back to square one. Can I talk to you?
他们为何没有化掉 会惊动警钟
Why weren’t they vaporized? It would set off the alarm.
这也可行
It’s possible.
请注意…
Now hear this. Now hear this.
速记员请到病房♥ 蓝色急事
Court reporter to sick bay. Code blue urgent.
急需录取卜奇和沉努的口供
Statements to be taken at once from Yeomen Burke and Samno.
速记员请到病房♥ 蓝色急事
Repeat,court reporter to sick bay. Code blue urgent.
要录取口供
Statements to be taken.
录取卜奇和沉努的口供
Repeat,statements to be taken from Yeomen Burke and Samno.
你应该开枪
You have to shoot.
你有逻辑的话 就应该开枪
If you are logical,you have to shoot.
我不想的 你的目的毫无意义
I do not want to. What you want is irrelevant.
你的选择已经得到
What you’ve chosen is at hand.
我不希望是你
I’d just as soon you didn’t.
手术完了
The operation is over.
我没有发炮 你没有证据
I did not fire. You cannot prove anything.
审讯时 我的日志成为证物
Yes,I can. At my trial my personal log was used against me.
你一直在我房♥外探听
How long did you wait outside my quarters before I noticed you?
你知道?
You knew?
我想告诉你 但你不听
I tried to tell you,but you would not listen.
当晚没有人留心听
Neither of us was hearing very well that night.
我曾叫你要有信心
There were things I tried to tell you,about having faith.
你们全部也背叛了星盟
You have betrayed the Federation. All of you.
你认为自己在做什麽 拯救星际舰队
And what have you’ve been doing? Saving Starfleet.
克林冈人不可靠船长 你说过的
Klingons cannot be trusted. Sir… You said so yourself.
他们杀了你的儿子你不想高冈死吗?
They killed your son. Did you not wish Gorkon dead?
你说过 让他们自生自灭
‘Let them die’,you said. Did I misinterpret you?
你说对了
And you were right.
他们与我们串通暗♥杀♥自己的总理
They conspired with us to assassinate their own Chancellor.
他们怎会可信?
How trustworthy can they be?
克林冈人与星盟成员串通
Klingons and Federation members conspiring together.
谁是[我们]? 不爱和平的人
Who is ‘us’? All who stands to lose from peace.
说出他们的名字
Names,Lieutenant.
我的同党会干扰你们的通讯
My comrades will make certain all your transmissions are jammed.
说出他们的名字 我记不起
Names,Lieutenant! I do not remember.
这是谎话?
A lie?
只是选择
A choice.
史波克
Spock.
卡上将
Admiral Cartwright.
来自星际舰队?
From Starfleet?
还有谁?
Who else?
张上将
General… Chang.
还有呢? 罗武伦大使及其他人
Who else? Romulan Ambassador and others.
和谈在哪里举♥行♥?
Where is the peace conference?
和谈在哪里举♥行♥?
Where is the peace conference?
她不知道
She does not know.
那我们死了
Then we’re dead.
我己死过一次 联络上进号♥
I have been dead before. Contact Excelsior.
他们会提供合作 我己联络了他
She’ll have the co-ordinates. I’ve already got it,sir.
却克船长 准备 苏路
Standing by,Captain Kirk. Sulu.
你知否我们通话是违反规条?
You realize that by even talking to us,you’re violating regulations.
对不起 我听不清楚
I’m sorry,Captain. Your message is breaking up.
和谈在哪里举♥行♥?
Bless you,Sulu. Where is the peace conference?
他们会发动第二次暗♥杀♥
They’ll attempt another assassination.
杰图马营 罗武伦边境附近
It’s at Camp Khitomer,near the Romulan border.
我会用密♥码♥信♥号♥♥发给你
I’m sending the co-ordinates on a coded frequency.
恐怕这还不够
We’ll need more than that.
我们被猛禽号♥监视它可以隐形发炮
There’s a Bird of Prey on the look-out for us that can fire while cloaked.
不是吧
Surely not.
有多少人在那里?
How many of those things are there? Come on,Lieutenant.
只有样本你听到吗?
Just the prototype. Do you hear that?
我现在起航 但我们郧脍一区
I’m getting under way now. We’re in Alpha Quadrant.
恐怕赶不及到会场
The chances of our reaching the conference in time are slim.
会议何时开始? 我收到的资料是今天
When does this conference start? According to my information today.
谢谢你 别客气
Thank you,Captain Sulu. Don’t mention it,Captain Kirk.
史波克 ?
Spock?
不要开灯
I prefer it dark.
你在忏悔? 对
Dining on ashes? You were right.
都怪我自视过高
It was arrogant presumption on my part that got us into this situation.
你和麦盖差点没命
You and the Doctor might have been killed.
我们经验不够
The night is young.
你说为了和平 值得犯险
You said it yourself,it was logical. Peace is worth a few personal risks.
你有逻辑头脑
You’re a great one for logic.
我则好管闲事
I’m a great one for rushing in where angels fear to tread.
我们太激进 该学习中庸之道
We’re both extremists. Reality is probably somewhere in between.
我不能忘掉丧子之痛
I couldn’t get past the death of my son.
她的出色表现令我偏爱
I was prejudiced by her accomplishments as a Vulcan.
高冈死了我才知道自己十分偏激
Gorkon had to die before I understood how prejudiced I was.
是不是…
Is it possible…
我们又老又不灵活
…that we two,you and I,have grown so old and inflexible
什麽也做不来了?
that we have outlived our usefulness?
这是不是笑话?
Would that constitute a joke?
这不是你的错 我有责任
It wasn’t your fault. I was responsible.
只需为自己的行为负责 你在庭上不是这样说
For no actions but your own. That’s not what you said at your trial.
身为船长 作为人…
That was as captain of the ship. Human beings…
你该知道我不是人
We both know that I am not human.
你知道吗? 众生也是人
Do you want to know something? Everybody’s human.
我觉得这句话很侮辱
I find that remark… insulting.
来 我需要你
Come,I need you.
总理小姐 各位外交人员
Madam Chancellor,members of the diplomatic corps…
各位来宾
…honoured guests.
星盟欢迎你们来到杰图马营
The United Federation of Planets welcomes you to Camp Khitomer.
猛禽号♥一定在附近
She’s out here somewhere.
如果它隐了形 唯有看辐射读数
But if she’s cloaked… Then all we have is a radiation surge.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!