Would it not have been logical to leave them on Gorkon’s ship?
他们离开时引力还未恢复
Logic must give way to physics. Gravity wasn’t restored when they escaped.
没有磁靴就会浮起
Without the boots,they would have floated off the transporter pads.
何不直接把它化掉?
Why not simply vaporize them?
这样?
Like this?
不能未经许可在船上开死光枪
As you know,no one can fire an unauthorized phaser aboard a starship.
可能他们回来时扔掉靴子
Suppose,when they returned,they threw the boots into the refuse.
我正搜寻垃圾堆
I’m having the refuse searched.
我猜凶手把靴挂在颈上
If I’m correct,those boots will cling to the killer’s necks like Tiberian bats.
他们不能不♥穿♥靴离去也不能抛出窗外
They couldn’t escape without them nor throw them out the window.
靴子一定在这里某处
Those boots are here. Somewhere.
有人开枪吗? 没事
Did someone fire off a phaser? It’s alright. It’s nothing.
星际舰队催促我们回码头
Mr Spock,Starfleet is screaming for us to return to port.
谁发射…史葛
Who fired the… Ah,Mr Scott.
听说船索坏了 要修理多久?
I hear you have difficulty with the warp drive. How long do you need for repair?
船索那有问题?
There’s nothing wrong with the bloody thing.
若我们回去 凶手会丢掉靴子
If we return to space dock,the killers can dispose of their footwear
我们无缘再见船长和麦盖了
and we will never see the Captain or Dr. McCoy alive again.
需要几星期 谢谢
It could take weeks. Thank you.
通知舰队我们的船索失灵
Val’eris,inform Starfleet our warp drive is inoperative.
这是谎话? 只是差错
A lie? An error.
我们跟船长和麦盖完全失去联络
We have lost all contact with the Captain and Dr. McCoy.
现在他们被磁罩包围
Yes,at the moment they’re surrounded by a magnetic shield.
我猜船长一定在计划逃狱
But if I know the Captain,he is deep into planning his escape.
却克 你触怒了他
You’ve got him where you want him,Jim!
你没事吧? 没事
Are you alright? I think so.
你现在受到尊重了 幸好那东西有膝盖
They’ll respect you now. I was lucky that thing had knees.
那不是他的膝盖
That was not his knee.
每个人的生殖部位都不一样
Not everybody keep their genitals in the same place,Captain.
你是说…
Anything you want to tell me?
快去解释我们无意冒犯
See what you can do for him. Let him know we’re not holding a grudge.
他可能很生气
Suppose he’s holding a grudge?
不论人们做什麽 也不要多问
When whoever it is makes their move,you won’t be here to ask if he’s the one.
你想逃出去吗? 一定有出路的
Do you want to get out of here? There’s got to be a way.
退休前叁个月就完蛋了
Three months before retirement. What a way to finish.
我们还未完蛋 你自圆其说
We’re not finished. Speak for yourself.
迟早会完的
One day,one night… Kobayashi Maru!
你害怕将来吗?
Bones! Are you afraid of the future?
这正是我一直想说的事
I believe that was the general idea that I was trying to convey.
我不是指这个将来 是什麽? 选择题?
I don’t mean this future. What is this multiple choice?
有些人害怕将会发生的事
Some people are afraid… of what might happen.
我很怕你怕什麽?
I was terrified. What terrified you,specifically?
再没有中立区
No more Neutral Zone.
我一向憎恨克林冈人
I was used to hating Klingons.
我从不信高冈所言
It never even occurred to me to take Gorkon at his word.
史波克 对了 别自贵 我们同样难受
Spock was right. We all felt exactly the same.
不 有人难受得多
No. Somebody felt a lot worse.
我开始明白了
I’m beginning to understand why.
若你没有好主意现在是时候…
If you’ve got any bright ideas,now is the time.
时间是问题 我们帮不上忙
Time is the problem. You and I are nothing.
你听到吗? 和谈恢复了
You heard the judge the peace conference is on again.
杀高冈的凶手会再进行暗♥杀♥
Whoever killed Gorkon is bound to attempt another assassination.
除非我们逃离这里
Unless we can get out of here.
是我 没有人曾成功逃狱
It’s me Martia. Listen. No one has ever escaped from Rura Penthe.
除了我们 有可能的
Except us. It is possible.
我知道如何逃出罩外
I know how to get outside the shield.
我们要怎样做? 出去其实很容易
How do we fit in? Getting outside the shield is easy.
但要在冻僵前逃出生天
After that,you have to get us off the surface before we freeze. Can you?
没问题 我需要你帮忙
It’s possible. I can’t make it alone.
你是最有潜质的候选人
You’re the likeliest candidate to come here for months.
什麽候选人?
Candidate for what?
早上采矿时在7号♥电梯见
Go to lift 7 in the morning for mining duty. I’ll see you there.
别令我失望
Don’t disappoint me.
你怎麽了? 还认为我们会完蛋吗
What is it with you,anyway? Still think we’re finished?
从未如此担心过
More than ever.
吵醒你真对不起
Sorry to wake you,sir.
星际舰队想知道企业号♥的位置
Starfleet requests any data we have on the whereabouts of Enterprise.
什麽?
What?
他们拒绝确认回码头的信♥号♥♥
They’re refusing to acknowledge signal to return to space dock,sir.
回覆说我们不知企业号♥的位置
Signal Starfleet that we have no idea location Enterprise.
船长? 你听觉有问题吗?
Sir? You have hearing problems?
没有
No,sir.
克林冈人的血
Klingon blood.
肯定是他们把血迹踩了进来
They must have walked through it when it was floating and tracked it back here.
这是我们的第一证据
This is the first evidence which corroborates our theory.
要通知星际舰队吗?
Now we go to Starfleet?
现在连制♥服♥也要搜查
We expand our search to include uniforms.
所有制♥服♥?
All uniforms?
这里没有
Clear,sir. Make a hole.
请让开
Coming through. Coming through.
船长…
Sir! Sir!
她欺骗我们 你没有被骗
I think we’ve been had. No,you weren’t,Doctor.
在第一层离去 跟大队到矿场
Get off at the first level. Follow the gang into the mine.
他们不载女孩
They don’t take girls.
你是迪斯? 对 什麽事
You are crewman Dax? Yes. What is the problem?
听过灰姑娘的故事吗?
Perhaps you know the Russian epic of Cinderella?
试试是否合穿
If shoe fits wear it.
查哥夫…
Mr Chekov…
看我的
Watch me.
这是什麽生物? 昨晚你们… 别提了
What kind of creature is this? Last night you two were…
进来
Get in.
快 我们时间无多
Come on. We don’t have a lot of time.
快点
Hurry!
上面
Up there.
来 爬上来
Come on climb!
穿上这些 快!
Here,you’ll need these. Quickly!
跟我来
Stay close.
他们在这里 他们快逃出来了
There they are. They emerge from the beaming shield.
史葛 开动引擎查哥夫 驶往鲁拉宾迪
Mr Scott,start your engines. Mr Chekov,set course for Rura Penthe.
鲁拉宾迪在克林冈边境内深处
Mr Spock,Rura Penthe is deep inside the Klingon frontier.
若我们发现… 对
If we’re discovered… Correct.
在船长和麦盖冻死前
We need a feat of linguistic legerdemain and intrepidity
我们要运用掩眼法和勇气
before the Captain and Dr. McCoy freeze to death.
别理我 我完了 不会的
Leave me,I’m finished. No!
我身上有追踪器
Bones,I’m wearing a viridium patch on my back.
史波克 在我们上船前贴上
Spock slapped it there before we went on Gorkon’s ship.
这个狡猾的维冈人
That cunning little Vulcan.
来 我们安全了
Come on! We’re in the clear.
我们在罩外他们可追踪到我们
Now that we’re outside the shield,they can locate us two sectors away.
如果他们在找我们的话
If they’re even looking for us.
这是莫斯卡短波电台
这是什麽船?
我们要回应 需要翻译
We must respond. A universal translator would be recognised.
我们是你的货船厄斯华
离开了卡龙诺斯
六星期
你们往什麽目的地?
‘What is your destination,over? ‘
我们有食物
物资供应
别捉虫子
可否解释一下你的把戏?
Would you mind explaining that little trick you do?
我是金密莱人 我听过这名字
I’m a Chameloid. I’ve heard about you.
变形人 真神奇
Shape-shifters. I thought you were mythical.
船长 给女孩一个机会
Give a girl a chance,Captain.
很费劲的
It takes a lot of effort.
我同意
I don’t doubt it.
如果我错了 请告诉我
Stop me if I’m wrong,
那一个才是真正的你?
but do we have any way of knowing whether this is the real you?
我采用了吸引人的形象
I thought I would assume a pleasing shape.
我们己逃脱 到你了
We’re outside the shield. Now it’s your turn,Captain.
这个…
If you say so.
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy? !
她不需我们帮助你的便服从何来的?
She didn’t need our help. Where did you get these convenient clothes?
那火光不是监中物件
Don’t tell me that flare is standard prison issue.
她在通风报信 换取报酬

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!