so as to lead others to peace in a world at war.
但是我们被裁定为罪犯 被流放
But we were condemned as criminals, forced into exile.
我们沉睡了数个世纪
For centuries we slept,
期待醒来后 一切都会改变
hoping when we awoke, things would be different.
但是瓦肯星毁灭带来的结果是
But as a result of the destruction of Vulcan,
你们星际舰队开始积极地探索
your Starfleet began to aggressively search
浩瀚遥远的宇宙空间
distant quadrants of space.
我的船被发现时正在太空中飘荡
My ship was found adrift.
仅我一人被唤醒了
I alone was revived.
我查过约翰·哈里森
I looked up “John Harrison.”
一年之前 他还不存在
Until a year ago, he didn’t exist.
你们的马科斯上将为了他的事业将我唤醒
John Harrison was a fiction created the moment I was awoken
约翰·哈里森这个假身份始于那个时候
by your Admiral Marcus to help him advance his cause.
这是用来隐藏我真实身份的障眼法
A smokescreen to conceal my true identity.
我真名叫
My name is
可汗
Khan.
为什么一个星际舰队的上将
Why would a Starfleet Admiral
会求助于一个被冰冻的300岁的人
ask a 300-year-old frozen man for help?
因为我更出色
Because I am better.
-哪方面 -所有方面
– At what? – Everything.
亚历山大·马科斯需要在文明时代
Alexander Marcus needed to respond to
对一个野蛮的威胁作出回应
an uncivilized threat in a civilized time
为此他需要一颗战士的头脑
and for that he needed a warrior’s mind.
我的头脑
My mind.
来设计武器和战舰
To design weapons and warships.
你的意思是
You are suggesting the Admiral
上将违反了所有他发誓要遵守的规定
violated every regulation he vowed to uphold
就因为他想借用你的智慧
simply because he wanted to exploit your intellect.
他想借用我的野性
He wanted to exploit my savagery.
战斗光靠智慧是不够的 斯波克先生
Intellect alone is useless in a fight, Mr. Spock.
你…你连规矩都不敢打破
You… You can’t even break a rule.
又怎么杀得了人
How would you be expected to break bone?
马科斯利用我制♥造♥武器
Marcus used me to design weapons.
帮助他实现建造军事化舰队的愿望
To help him realize his vision of a militarized Starfleet.
他让你使用那些武器
He sent you to use those weapons.
把我的鱼雷发射到一个毫无戒心的星球
To fire my torpedoes on an unsuspecting planet.
然后他故意在敌方地盘弄坏你的船
And then he purposely crippled your ship
从而导致一个不可避免的结果
in enemy space, leading to one inevitable outcome.
克林贡人会去寻找
The Klingons would come searching
是谁发射了鱼雷
for whomever was responsible,
然后你只能束手待毙
and you would have no chance of escape.
最终马科斯所说的战争就会发生
Marcus would finally have the war he talked about.
那是他一直想要的战争
The war he always wanted.
不 不
No. No.
我亲眼见你朝着一屋子
I watched you open fire
手无寸铁的星际舰队军官开火
in a room full of unarmed Starfleet officers.
你冷血地杀害了他们
You killed them in cold blood!
马科斯夺走了我的船员
Marcus took my crew from me.
你是个杀人凶手
You are a murderer!
他利用我的朋友来控制我
He used my friends to control me.
我想偷偷地把他们运到安全的地方
I tried to smuggle them to safety
我把他们藏在了我设计的武器当中
by concealing them in the very weapons I had designed,
但是被发现了
but I was discovered.
我没有办法 只能自己逃走
I had no choice but to escape alone.
逃走后 我只能相信
And when I did, I had every reason to suspect
马科斯杀了每一个
that Marcus had killed every single one
我最最在乎的人
of the people I hold most dear.
所以我以牙还牙
So I responded in kind.
我的船员
My crew
就是我的家人 柯克
is my family, Kirk.
你愿意为你的家人赴汤蹈火吗
Is there anything you would not do for your family?
有物体接近 长官
Proximity alert, sir!
一艘曲速飞行中的星舰正迎面向我们驶来
There’s a ship at warp heading right for us.
-是克林贡人吗 -曲速飞行中?
– Klingons? – At warp?
不 柯克
No, Kirk.
-我们都知道是谁 -不是他们
– We both know who it is. – I don’t think so.
不是从克隆那斯飞过来的
It’s not coming at us from Kronos.
上尉 带可汗去医务舱
Lieutenant, move Khan to med bay.
派六名警卫看着他
Post six security officers on him.
遵命 舰长
Yes, Captain.
舰长到达舰桥
Captain on the bridge!
该星舰的预计到达时间
ETA of the incoming ship.
三秒 长官
Three seconds, sir.
-开启防护盾 -是 舰长
– Shields. – Aye, Captain.
他们在呼叫我们 长官
They’re hailing us, sir.
接到大屏幕
On screen.
全舰播放 以供记录在案
Broadcast shipwide, for the record.
柯克舰长
Captain Kirk.
马科斯上将 没想到是您
Admiral Marcus. I wasn’t expecting you.
您的船真是帅呆了
That’s a hell of a ship you got there.
我也没想到会接到消息说
And I wasn’t expecting to get word
你违抗命令
that you’d taken Harrison into custody
将哈里森拘捕了
in violation of your orders.
我们…
Well, we…
我们的曲速核发生了意外故障
We had to improvise when our warp core
我们得随机应变
unexpectedly malfunctioned.
但您已经知道了 不是吗 长官
But you already knew that, didn’t you, sir?
我不懂你的意思
I don’t take your meaning.
您来这里不就是因为这个吗
Well, that’s why you’re here, isn’t it?
帮我们修理星舰
To assist with our repairs?
否则还有什么理由会让
Why else would the head of Starfleet
星际战队的首领亲自来到中立区的边缘
personally come to the edge of the Neutral Zone?
舰长 他们在扫描我们的船
Captain, they’re scanning our ship.
需要我帮您找什么吗 长官
Is there something I can help you find, sir?
你的囚犯在哪 柯克
Where is your prisoner, Kirk?
按照星际舰队的规定
Per Starfleet regulation,
我打算将可汗带回地球受审
I’m planning on returning Khan to Earth to stand trial.
该死
Well, shit.
你和他说过话
You talked to him.
这正是我不希望你蹚的浑水
This is exactly what I was hoping to spare you from.
我冒着风险唤醒了那个混♥蛋♥
I took a tactical risk and I woke that bastard up,
相信他卓越的才智
believing that his superior intelligence
可以保护我们
could help us protect ourselves
无论敌人是谁
from whatever came at us next.
但是我错了
But I made a mistake.
现在他杀了这么多人 我难辞其咎
And now the blood of everybody he’s killed is on my hands.
所以我请求你
So I’m asking you,
把他交给我
give him to me
好让我收拾好自己的烂摊子
so that I can end what I started.
你想让我怎么处理
And what exactly would you like me to do
他剩下的船员 长官
with the rest of his crew, sir?
把他们发射给克林贡人 结束72条性命
Fire them at the Klingons? End 72 lives?
顺便挑起一场战争吗
Start a war in the process?
是他把那些人放进鱼雷里的
He put those people in those torpedoes.
我只是不想增加你的负担
And I simply didn’t want to burden you
才没让你知道里面是什么
with knowing what was inside of them.
你也见到了这家伙单打独斗的能力
You saw what this man can do all by himself.
要是把其他船员唤醒
Can you imagine what would happen
你能想象会发生什么吗
if we woke up the rest of his crew?
他还跟你说了什么 说他是维和部队吗
What else did he tell you? That he’s a peacekeeper?
他在耍你 孩子 你看不出来吗
He’s playing you, son, don’t you see that?
可汗和他的船员是战犯 已被判处死刑
Khan and his crew were condemned to death as war criminals.
现在我们有责任在他杀害更多人之前
And now it is our duty to carry out that sentence
把他们处死
before anybody else dies because of him.
现在 我再问你一遍
Now, I’m going to ask you again!
最后一遍 孩子
One last time, son.
放下你们的防护盾
Lower your shields.
告诉我他在哪里
Tell me where he is.
他在工程部 长官
He’s in engineering, sir.
但我会马上把他
But I’ll have him moved
带到传送室去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!