-詹姆斯·柯克 -鱼雷
– James Kirk. – Torpedoes.
我父亲准许我查看他监管的所有项目
My father gave me access to every program he oversaw,
然后我听说他在开♥发♥这些鱼雷样品
then I heard he was developing these prototype torpedoes.
我去和他探讨此事
When I went to confront him about it,
他甚至都不见我
he wouldn’t even see me.
就在那个时候 我发现这些鱼雷
That’s when I discovered the torpedoes had disappeared
从官方记录中消失了
from all official records.
然后他把它们给了我
And then he gave them to me.
你比传说中聪明得多 柯克舰长
You’re much cleverer than your reputation suggests, Captain Kirk.
我还小有名气吗
I have a reputation?
是的 克莉丝汀·查普尔是我朋友
Yes, you do. I’m a friend of Christine Chapel’s.
克莉丝汀啊 她好吗
Christine, yes. How is she?
她被调到外边界当护士去了
She transferred to the outer frontier to be a nurse.
现在比以前开心多了
She’s much happier now.
那很好啊
That’s good.
你根本不知道我在说谁吧
You have no idea who I’m talking about, do you?
我们来这里干什么
What are we doing in here?
这架穿梭机随时可以起飞吗
Is this shuttle prepped to fly?
当然可以
Of course it is.
-你能转过身去吗 -为什么
– Would you please turn around? – Why?
转过去就是了
Just turn around.
在进取号♥上尝试打开鱼雷
It’s too dangerous to try and open
实在是太危险了
one of these torpedoes on the Enterprise.
但这附近有个小行星
But there is a nearby planetoid.
我可以在那里打开
I can open one up there.
但我需要帮助
But I will need some help.
转过去啊
Turn around.
快点
Now!
舰长到达舰桥
Captain on the bridge!
苏鲁先生
Mr. Sulu,
马科斯博士和麦科伊医生到小行星了吗
have Doctors Marcus and McCoy landed on the planetoid yet?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
他们正在把鱼雷移到指定位置
They’re moving the torpedo into position now.
很好 有克林贡人的活动迹象吗
Good. Any activity from the Klingons?
目前没有
Not yet.
但是如果我们在这儿耽搁太久
But if we’re stuck here much longer,
就一定会被他们发现
they will find us.
乌胡拉上尉 你是否已经通知星际舰队
Lieutenant Uhura, did you let Starfleet know
我们抓到了哈里森
we have Harrison in custody?
是的 长官 目前没有回应
Yes, sir. No response yet.
工程部呼叫舰桥
Engineering to bridge.
喂 舰长 能听到我说话吗
Hello. Captain, can you hear me?
切科夫先生 说点好消息
Mr. Chekov, give me some good news.
找到泄漏点了 长官 但损伤很大
We found the leak, sir, but the damage is substantial.
我们正在抢修
We’re working on it.
知道是什么原因造成的吗
Any idea what caused it?
不知道 长官 不过我会负全责
No, sir. But I accept full responsibility.
直觉告诉我这不是你的错 继续工作吧
Something tells me it wasn’t your fault. Stay on it.
与穿梭机的通讯已连接 舰长
Shuttle is standing by, Captain.
老骨头 谢谢你的帮忙
Bones, thanks for helping out.
马科斯博士想要船上手最稳的人
Dr. Marcus asked for the steadiest hands on the ship.
我幻想和一个美女一起
You know, when I dreamt about being stuck
被困在一个荒芜的星球上的时候
on a deserted planet with a gorgeous woman,
我没幻想那里有鱼雷
there was no torpedo!
麦科伊医生 给你提个醒
Dr. McCoy, may I remind you,
你不是去那里泡妞的
you are not there to flirt.
这双传说之手该怎么帮你 马科斯博士
So how can these legendary hands help you, Dr. Marcus?
老骨头
Bones!
要了解这些武器的威力
To understand how powerful these weapons are,
就要打开弹头
we need to open the warhead.
要打开弹头 我们就要进入燃料舱
To do that, we need to access the fuel compartment.
但不幸的是
Unfortunately for us,
这些武器的弹头已经被激活了
the warheads on these weapons are live.
甜心 我曾经给怀孕的葛恩人
Sweetheart, I once performed
做过一次紧急剖腹产手术
an emergency C-section on a pregnant Gorn.
八胞胎
Octuplets.
告诉你 那些小畜生会咬人
And let me tell you, those little bastards bite.
我觉得我可以给你的导弹施加点魔力
I think I can work some magic on your missile.
麦科伊医生 有一束光纤电缆
Dr. McCoy, there’s a bundle of fiber optic cables
抵住了内套管
against the inner casing.
你需要切断第23根线
You’ll need to cut the 23rd wire down.
无论如何 都不要碰到其它东西
Whatever you do, do not touch anything else.
明白吗
Do you understand?
明白 我想也没想过
Right. The thought never crossed my mind.
麦科伊医生
Dr. McCoy,
等我指令
wait for my word.
我正在将引爆处理器改道
I’m rerouting the detonation processor.
-准备好了吗 -等不及了
– Are you ready? – And raring.
祝你好运
Good luck.
长官 鱼雷自我启动了
Sir, the torpedo just armed itself.
弹头将在30秒后引爆 长官
The warhead’s gonna detonate in 30 seconds, sir!
发生了什么事 我胳膊卡住了
What the hell happened? I can’t get my arm out!
锁定他们的信♥号♥♥ 马上把他们传送回来
Target their signal. Beam them back right now.
传送装置区别不了
The transporter cannot differentiate
麦科伊医生和鱼雷
between Dr. McCoy and the torpedo.
只能两个一起传送回来
We cannot beam back one without the other.
马科斯博士 你能否将它关闭
Dr. Marcus, can you disarm it?
我在想办法 我在想办法
I’m trying. I’m trying.
吉姆 快让她离开这里
Jim, get her the hell out of here!
不行 如果把我送回去 他就死定了
No! If you beam me back, he dies!
让我拆吧
Just let me do it!
十 九
Ten. Nine.

Eight.
准备传送马科斯博士
Standing by to transport Dr. Marcus
请随时下令 长官
on your command, sir.
四 三
Four. Three.
该死的
Shit!
成功解除激活 舰长
Deactivation successful, Captain.
麦科伊医生 你没事吧
Dr. McCoy, are you all right?
老骨头
Bones!
吉姆
Jim?
你一定对这个感兴趣
You’re going to want to see this.
坐标23.17.46.11 木星
D队
Delta team,
把你们的推进器运到12号♥装货码头
deliver your thrusters to loading dock 12.
这里是联邦星舰复仇号♥的舰桥人员
U.S.S. Vengeance, bridge crew
请求进入建设机库
requesting entry to construction hangar.
准许进入机库
You are cleared to enter the hangar.
一号♥机舱需要一个焊接小组
I need a welding team on the number one nacelle.
我的天…
Holy…
有什么发现
What have we got?
设计者很聪明
It’s quite clever actually.
把燃料箱从鱼雷中移除
This fuel container’s been removed from the torpedo
并改装用于隐藏这个冷冻管
and retrofitted to hide this cryo tube.
-他还活着吗 -还活着
– Is he alive? – He’s alive.
但如果我们尝试去唤醒他
But if we try to revive him
却没有按照正确的步骤 反而会害死他
without the proper sequencing, it could kill him.
我不懂这项技术
This technology’s beyond me.
有多先进 医生
How advanced, Doctor?
不是先进 那个冷冻管很古老了
It’s not advanced. That cryo tube is ancient.
自从我们发明了曲速飞行
We haven’t needed to freeze anyone
就不需要把人冷冻了
since we developed warp capability,
正好解释了这位朋友最有意思的一点
which explains the most interesting thing about our friend here.
他有300岁了
He’s 300 years old.
为什么鱼雷里会有个人
Why is there a man in that torpedo?
所有的鱼雷里都有人 舰长
There are men and women in all those torpedoes, Captain.
是我把他们放进去的
I put them there.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
历史的遗迹
A remnant of a time long past.
通过基因改造变得强大
Genetically engineered to be superior
好引导其他人从战争走向和平

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!