with no cards and told him to bluff.
苏鲁确实很出色 但他不是当舰长的料
Now Sulu’s a good man, but he is no captain.
接下来的两个小时 他就是舰长
For the next two hours, he is.
别再打比方了好吗 这是命令
And enough with the metaphors, all right? That’s an order.
苏鲁先生
Mr. Sulu,
让那艘克诺米安的飞船做好飞行准备
make sure that K’normian ship is ready to fly.
代理舰长苏鲁呼叫2号♥穿梭机舱
Acting Captain Sulu to Shuttle Bay 2.
请把我们上个月没收的商用飞船
Please have the trade ship we confiscated
加满燃料 并做好飞行准备
during the Mudd incident last month fueled and flight ready.
柯克舰长正在前往
Captain Kirk is en route to you now.
一切就绪 舰长
Ready to deploy, Captain.
上尉们 请脱掉红衬衫
Lieutenants, lose the red shirts.
你们现在是克诺米安军♥火♥商 穿上这个
You are K’normian arms dealers. Put those on.
-长官 -如果情况不妙
– Sir? – Look, if this thing goes south,
绝对不能和星际舰队扯上干系
there can be nothing tying us to Starfleet.
除非你想引发战争 亨多夫先生
Unless of course you want to start a war, Mr. Hendorff.
-不想 长官 -不想 长官
– No, sir. – No, sir.
很好 我也不想
Good. Me, neither.
检测到凯萨区有一个生命迹象
I am detecting a single life sign in the Ketha Province.
根据斯科特提供的信息来看
Given the information provided by Mr. Scott,
那很可能就是约翰·哈里森
this is most likely John Harrison.
苏鲁 我想我们找到他了
Mr. Sulu, I think we found our man.
告诉他我们不是开玩笑的
You let him know you mean business.
是 舰长
Aye, Captain.
听着 约翰·哈里森
Attention, John Harrison.
我是联邦星舰进取号♥舰长苏鲁田光
This is Captain Hikaru Sulu of the U.S.S. Enterprise.
几位训练有素的军官正在驾驶穿梭机
A shuttle of highly trained officers
飞向你的位置
is on its way to your location.
如果你不立即向他们投降
If you do not surrender to them immediately,
我会将本舰上
I will unleash the entire payload of
所有高级远程鱼雷
advanced long-range torpedoes
向你发射
currently locked onto your location.
你有两分钟时间投降
You have two minutes to confirm your compliance.
否则你将粉身碎骨
Refusal to do so will result in your obliteration.
别试探我 那是自取灭亡
If you test me, you will fail.
苏鲁先生
Mr. Sulu,
我再也不敢惹你了
remind me never to piss you off.
克隆那斯
我们将在三分钟后
We will arrive at Harrison’s location
到达哈里森的位置 舰长
in three minutes, Captain.
他不太可能会主动投降
It is unlikely that he will come willingly.
我计算出他会试图杀掉我们的概率是
I calculate the odds of him attempting to kill us
91.6%
at 91.6%.
非常好
Fantastic.
还好你不怕死
Good thing you don’t care about dying.
抱歉 上尉 我没听清你说什么
I am sorry, Lieutenant. I could not hear what you said.
我没说什么
I didn’t say anything.
其实 你要是肯听
Actually, I’d be happy to speak
-我倒是很乐意说 -伙计们
– if you’re willing to listen to me. – Guys…
上尉 我们最好私下谈
Lieutenant, I would prefer to discuss this in private.
你根本就不想谈
You’d prefer not to discuss this at all.
我们目前的状况
Our current circumstances…
你非要现在说这些吗
Are you really gonna do this right now?
你唯一没有专注的事情
What never seems to require your undivided focus…
抱歉 舰长 就一会儿
I’m sorry, Captain, just two seconds.
-好吧 -就是我们的感情
– Okay. -is us.
在火山那里 你完全没考虑我们的感情
At that volcano, you didn’t give a thought to us.
你死了我怎么办 斯波克
What it would do to me if you died, Spock.
你太无情了
You didn’t feel anything.
你也不在乎
You didn’t care.
不止我感到生气
And I’m not the only one who’s upset with you.
舰长也是
The Captain is, too.
没 没 别把我扯进来
No, no, no. Don’t drag me into this.
她说得对
She is right.
你说我不在乎生死 这不正确
Your suggestion that I do not care about dying is incorrect.
有意识的生物若要最大程度发挥自身作用
A sentient being’s optimal chance
最佳选择是长久而富足的生命
at maximizing their utility is a long and prosperous life.
好极了
Great.
这不太像情话 斯波克
Not exactly a love song, Spock.
你误解了
You misunderstand.
在意识到自己命不久矣时
It is true I chose not to feel anything
我确实选择了摒弃感情
upon realizing that my own life was ending.
派克上将临终前
As Admiral Pike was dying,
我连通了他的意识
I joined with his consciousness
体会到了他临终时的情感
and experienced what he felt at the moment of his passing.
愤怒 困惑
Anger. Confusion.
孤独
Loneliness.
恐惧
Fear.
我也曾体会过这些
I had experienced those feelings before,
而我的星球被摧毁的那天
multiplied exponentially
这些情感变得极度强烈
on the day my planet was destroyed.
这样的情感
Such a feeling is something
我永远不想再体会
I choose never to experience again.
尼欧塔 你误以为我选择摒弃感情
Nyota, you mistake my choice not to feel
是因为我不在乎
as a reflection of my not caring.
我向你保证 事实恰恰相反
Well, I assure you, the truth is precisely the opposite.
怎么回事
What the hell was that?
发生了什么事 他们的信♥号♥♥呢
What happened? Where’s their signal?
中断了 我正在重新连接
It cut out. I’m working to get them back.
我们正被一艘D-4级克林贡飞船追击
We are being pursued by a D-4 class Klingon vessel.
这里不是废墟吗
I thought this sector was abandoned!
一定是碰巧遇到巡逻
It must be a random patrol.
坐稳了
Hold on!
我们这艘船没有任何攻击能力
This ship has no offensive capabilities.
有我们呢 启动全部6块燃料电池
It’s got us. Give me all six fuel cells.
是 舰长
Aye, Captain.
该死
Damn it!
他们正在迅速逼进 方位285
They’re closing fast, bearing 285!
那里 我们可以在那里甩掉他们
All right, there! There! We can lose them there.
如果你想通过前方建筑物间的
If you are suggesting that we utilize the passage
那条缝隙
between the approaching structures,
-我们过不去的 -能过去
– this ship will not fit. – We’ll fit.
舰长 我们过不去
Captain, we will not fit.
能过去 能过去
We’ll fit, we’ll fit!
-说了我们能过去 -这种过法不算
– I told you we’d fit. – I am not sure that qualifies.
还看得见他们吗
Any sign of them?
没有 这正是我担心的
No. Which worries me.
我们甩掉他们了
We lost them!
也许是扫描器被♥干♥扰了
Or they’re jamming our scanners.
更也许是甩掉他们了
Or we lost them.
他们命令我们着陆
They’re ordering us to land.
舰长 他们会想知道我们来这里的目的
Captain, they’re gonna want to know why we’re here.
他们会折磨我们
And they’re gonna torture us.
审问我们
Question us.
最后杀掉我们
And they’re gonna kill us.
那我们出去跟他们拼了
So we come out shooting.
我们寡不敌众 火力又不够
We’re outnumbered, outgunned.
如果先动手 肯定会死
There’s no way we survive if we attack first.
你带我来是因为我会克林贡语
You brought me here because I speak Klingon.
就让我去和他们谈吧
Then let me speak Klingon.
这样没用的
This isn’t going to work.
这是唯一合乎逻辑的选择
It is our only logical option.
如果你现在阻止她
And if you interrupt her now,
不仅会激怒克林贡人
you will not only incur the wrath of the Klingons
也会激怒乌胡拉上尉
but that of Lieutenant Uhura as well.
我是来帮助你们的
-上尉 -谢谢 舰长
– Lieutenant. – Thanks, Captain.
我无意冒犯
有个罪犯藏在这片废墟中
他杀了很多人类
我为什么要在乎一个人类杀人犯
因为你在乎荣誉
而这个人毫无荣誉可言
你和你的人也有危险
-放下武器 -有几枚鱼雷
-Stand down. -How many torpedoes?