We have our orders, Scotty!
这正是我担心的地方
That’s what scares me.
这显然是一次军事行动
This is clearly a military operation.
这是我们该干的吗
Is that what we are now?
我以为我们是负责探索的
‘Cause I thought we were explorers.
签署批准鱼雷登舰 这是命令
Sign for the torpedoes, that’s an order.
好吧 那我别无选择
Right, well, you leave me no choice
只能辞职了
but to resign my duties.
别这样 小科
Come on, Scotty.
你让我别无选择 长官 我不会同意
You’re giving me no choice, sir. I will not stand by…
你也没给我什么选择
You’re not giving me much of a choice.
你就不能破个例
Will you just make an exception and sign…
你到底批不批准我的辞职
Do you accept my resignation or not?
批准
I do!
我批准
I do.
你离职了 斯科特先生
You are relieved, Mr. Scott.
吉姆 看在上帝份上 别用那些鱼雷
Jim, for the love of God, do not use those torpedoes.
注意 曲速核反物质密封检查
Attention. Warp core anti-matter containment check
将在3分钟后开始
in three minutes.
舰长 派克上将的事我很遗憾
Captain! I’m so sorry about Admiral Pike.
我们都很遗憾
We all are.
-你还好吗 -没事 谢谢你上尉
– Are you okay? – Fine, thank you, Lieutenant.
其实 小科刚辞职了
Actually, Scotty just quit.
你男友不放过任何机会指责我
And your boyfriend’s second-guessing me every chance he gets.
抱歉 我失言了
I’m sorry, that was inappropriate.
有时我真想把他的刘海扯下来
It’s just sometimes I want to rip the bangs off his head.
-可能是我…-不关你事
– You know, maybe it’s me. I… – It’s not you.
不是吗
It’s not?
等等 你们两个吵架了吗
Wait, are you guys… are you guys fighting?
我不想谈这个 长官
I’d rather not talk about it, sir.
天啊 你们两个居然会吵架
Oh, my God! What is that even like?
你耳朵烫吗
Your ears burning?
舰长到达舰桥
Captain on the bridge!
舰长
Captain.
切科夫先生 你一直在斯科特先生手下做事
Mr. Chekov. You’ve been shadowing Mr. Scott.
你熟悉这艘星舰的工程系统吗
You are familiar with the engineering systems of this ship?
熟悉 长官
Affirmative, sir.
很好
Good.
你就是我的新轮机长 穿上红色制♥服♥
You’re my new Chief. Go put on a red shirt.
遵命 舰长
Aye, Captain.
收回所有系泊设备 苏鲁先生
Retract all moorings, Mr. Sulu.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
对接夹一二三号♥已释放
Docking clamps one, two, and three are released.
所有系泊设备已收回
All moorings retracted.
乌胡拉上尉 打开全舰频道
Lieutenant Uhura, open a shipwide channel.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
切科夫 星舰状态如何
Mr. Chekov, how we looking down there?
-所有系统正常 舰长 -收到
– All systems nominal, Captain. -Copy that.
随时可以开始曲速飞行
Warp available at your command.
谢谢 切科夫先生
Thank you, Mr. Chekov.
-很好 出发 -遵命 长官
– All right. Let’s ride. – Yes, sir.
频道已开启 长官
Channel open, sir.
注意 进取号♥的全体成员
Attention, crew of the Enterprise.
你们大多已经知道 克里斯托弗·派克
As most of you know, Christopher Pike,
这艘星舰的前舰长 我们的朋友
former captain of this ship and our friend,
去世了
is dead.
杀死他的人逃离了我们的管辖区域
The man who killed him has fled our system
现藏身于克林贡人的母星
and is hiding on the Klingon homeworld,
他以为我们不会去那里
somewhere he believes we are unwilling to go.
而我们现在正在路上
We are on our way there now.
马科斯上将有命
Per Admiral Marcus,
不得被敌人发现我们的踪迹
it is essential that our presence go undetected.
联邦和克林贡帝国的关系
Tensions between the Federation
高度紧张
and the Klingon Empire have been high.
任何挑衅行为都可能导致全面战争
Any provocation could lead to an all-out war.
我将亲自率领部队
I will personally lead a landing party
登陆克隆那斯的一座废弃城市
to an abandoned city on the surface of Kronos
我们将在那里俘获逃犯约翰·哈里森
where we will capture the fugitive, John Harrison,
并将他带回地球 接受审判
and return him to Earth so he can face judgment for his actions.
我们去抓这个畜生吧 柯克发言结束
All right. Let’s go get this son of a bitch. Kirk out.
舰长 我觉得你的决定是正确的
Captain, I believe you have made the right decision.
如果我能帮得上忙
If I can be of assistance,
我很乐意陪你去
I would be happy to accompany you on the away team.
你 乐意
You? Happy?
我只是试图用你们的语言来表达
I was simply attempting to use your vernacular to convey an idea.
谢谢 斯波克先生
Thank you, Mr. Spock.
全体人员请注意 储藏舱门即将关闭
All personnel, prepare for the closing of payload bay doors.
斯波克先生 你吓到我了
Mr. Spock. You startled me.
你在做什么 博士
What are you doing, Doctor?
-检验鱼雷内部 -你误会了
– Verifying that the torpedo’s internal… – You misunderstand.
我问的是 你来这艘星舰做什么
What are you doing aboard this ship?
没有记录显示你被派遣到进取号♥
There is no record of you being assigned to the Enterprise.
是吗 肯定哪里搞错了
Really? That must be some sort of mistake.
我也是这样想的 马科斯博士
My conclusion as well, Dr. Marcus.
除非你撒谎隐瞒了身份
Except that you have lied about your identity.
华♥莱♥士♥是你母亲的姓氏
Wallace is the surname of your mother.
我只能假设上将是你的父亲
I can only assume the Admiral is your father.
斯波克先生
Mr. Spock.
我知道我没资格向你提要求
I’m aware that I have no right to ask this of you.
但是求你了 不能让他知道我在这
But please, he cannot know that I’m here.
曲速飞行被工程部人工关闭 长官
Engineering manually dropped us out of warp, sir.
切科夫先生 是你把星舰弄坏了吗
Mr. Chekov, did you break my ship?
对不起 长官 我不知道怎么回事
Sorry, sir. I don’t know what happened!
内核过热
The core overheated.
我不得不紧急停止
I had to activate the emergency stop.
一定是冷却剂泄漏了
It must be a coolant leak.
一时半会找不到泄漏点
I need time to find it.
-对不起 舰长 -该死
– Sorry, Captain. – Damn it.
苏鲁先生 还有多久到达目的地
Mr. Sulu, time to our destination.
20分钟 长官
Twenty minutes, sir.
我们将在敌人领空飞行 而且毫无准备
That’s 20 minutes in enemy space we were’t counting on.
那我们得抓紧时间了
All right. We better hop to it.
-斯波克呢 -在这 舰长
– Where’s Spock? – Here, Captain.
你跟我一起去克隆那斯
You’re coming with me to Kronos.
上尉 你克林贡语水平如何
Lieutenant, how’s your Klingon?
有些生疏 但是没问题
It’s rusty, but it’s good.
很好 你也一起来
Good, you’re coming, too.
你们两个一起工作
This isn’t going to be a problem, is it,
没什么问题吧
you two working together?
绝对没问题
Absolutely not.
不确定
Unclear.
穿梭机舱见
I’ll meet you in the shuttle bay.
吉姆 你不会是真要下去吧
Jim, you’re not actually going down there, are you?
车都爆胎了还怎么抢银行啊
You don’t rob a bank when the getaway car has a flat tire.
我相信等我们回来的时候
I’m sure engineering will have us all patched up
工程部会把动力装置修好的
by the time we get back.
对吧 切科夫先生
Isn’t that right, Mr. Chekov?
是的 舰长
Yes, Captain.
我尽力 长官
I’ll do my best, sir.
苏鲁先生 你来操舵
Mr. Sulu, you have the conn.
我们一出发 你就对准
Once we’re en route, I want you to transmit
哈里森的位置发射通讯信♥号♥♥
a targeted comm burst to Harrison’s location.
告诉他有一堆杀伤力极强的鱼雷
You tell him you have a bunch of real big torpedoes
正瞄着他的脑袋
pointed at his head
如果他不就范 你就会发射鱼雷
and if he doesn’t play nice, you’re not afraid to use them.
-有问题吗 -没有 长官
– Is that a problem? – No, sir.
只是我从没坐过舰长椅
I’ve just never sat in the chair before.
你会做得很好的
You’re gonna do great.
吉姆 等等
Jim! Wait!
你刚刚让他参加了一场高风险的赌博
You just sat that man down at a high-stakes poker game
手里没好牌 还要他虚张声势