and fired on our ships half a dozen times.
他们已经磨刀霍霍
They are coming our way.
在伦敦被毁的不是档案馆
London was not an archive.
而是星际舰队的绝密分支
It was a top-secret branch of Starfleet
代号♥31区
designated Section 31.
那里的人员负责发展防御技术
They were developing defense technology
培训我们的军官 用于搜集克林贡人
and training our officers to gather intelligence
和任何可能对我们有害的
on the Klingons and any other potential enemy
潜在敌人的情报
who means to do us harm.
哈里森就是其中一位高级特工
Harrison was one of our top agents.
现在他是一个逃犯 我要消灭他
Well, now he’s a fugitive and I want to take him out.
派克总说你是最好的 也是最有前途的
Pike always said you were one of our best and brightest.
你应该听听他是怎么为你辩护的
You should have heard him defend you.
是他劝你加入星际舰队的 对吧
He’s the one who talked you into joining Starfleet, wasn’t he?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
他有没有告诉你是谁劝他加入的
Did he ever tell you who talked him into joining?
他的死责任在我
His death is on me.
我不能再让你去送死
And yours can’t be.
长官 求您了
Sir, please. All I…
斯波克先生 你说哈里森
Mr. Spock, you said the province
藏身的地区无人居住
where Harrison is hiding is uninhabited?
是的 长官
Affirmative, sir.
作为我们防御战略的一部分
As part of our defensive strategy,
31区开♥发♥了一种新型光子鱼雷
31 developed a new photon torpedo.
远程射击 无迹可寻
Long-range and untraceable,
可以避开克林贡人的传感器
it would be invisible to Klingon sensors.
我不想你出事 但是我也想消灭他
I don’t want you hurt, but I want to take him out.
你停在中立区的边缘
You park on the edge of the Neutral Zone,
锁定哈里森的位置
you lock onto Harrison’s position,
开火 干掉他 立马离开
you fire, you kill him and you haul ass.
请允许斯波克先生继续做我的大副
Permission to reinstate Mr. Spock as my First Officer.
批准
Granted.
吉姆
Jim!
-你去哪了 -干嘛
– Where were you? – For what?
体验
Your medical exam.
10个小时前 你刚和敌人交过火
Ten hours ago, you were in a damn firefight.
-我作为星舰医生 -我没事 老骨头
– Now it’s my duty as ship’s… – I’m fine, Bones.
你一点也不像没事
The hell you are.
我没事
I’m fine.
情况如何 斯波克先生
Status report, Mr. Spock.
进取号♥在我们到达时
The Enterprise should be ready for launch
应该可以出发了
by the time we arrive.
-很好 很好 -舰长
– Good. Good. – Captain.
感谢你请求让我复职
Thank you for requesting my reinstatement.
不客气
You’re welcome.
既然我重新成为了你的大副 我有责任
As I am again your First Officer, it is now my duty
强烈反对本次任务的执行方式
to strongly object to our mission parameters.
当然
Of course it is.
没有哪条星际舰队的规定表明
There is no Starfleet regulation
可以不经审判判处一个人死刑
that condemns a man to die without a trial,
你和马科斯上将都忘了这点
something you and Admiral Marcus are forgetting.
还有 率先向克林贡人的母星
Also, preemptively firing torpedoes
发射鱼雷违反了
at the Klingon homeworld goes against…
你自己也说那地方无人居住
You yourself said the area’s uninhabited.
所以只会有一个人死掉
There’s only gonna be one casualty.
也许你刚才没仔细听
And in case you weren’t listening,
我们的任务和星际舰队规定无关
our orders have nothing to do with Starfleet regulation.
等等 我们要向克林贡人发射鱼雷吗
Wait a minute. We’re firing torpedoes at the Klingons?
且不谈规定 这种做法也不合道义
Regulations aside, this action is morally wrong.
且不谈规定
Regulations aside,
把你救离火山很合道义
pulling your ass out of a volcano was morally right.
可我没得到什么好处
And I didn’t win any points for that.
吉姆 冷静点
Whoa, Jim, calm down.
我不会让一个机器人给我上道德课
I’m not gonna take ethics lessons from a robot!
再次开始骂人说明你怀有戒心
Reverting to name-calling suggests that you are defensive
因此 我的意见是正确的
and therefore find my opinion valid.
我没问你意见
I wasn’t asking for your opinion.
老骨头 把那东西从我脸上拿开
Bones, get that thing off my face.
舰长 我们的任务可能会引发
Captain, our mission could start a war
和克林贡人的战争
with the Klingons
而且十分不合道义
and it is, by its very definition, immoral.
或许你该花点时间
Perhaps you should take the requisite time
自己得出这个结论
to arrive at this conclusion for yourself.
柯克舰长
Captain Kirk.
我是科学专员华♥莱♥士♥
Science Officer Wallace.
受马科斯上将指派来进取号♥
I’ve been assigned to the Enterprise by Admiral Marcus.
这是我的调任令
These are my transfer orders.
你有请求增加一名科学专员吗 舰长
You requested an additional science officer, Captain?
我希望我有
I wish I had.
卡罗尔·华♥莱♥士♥上尉
“Lieutenant Carol Wallace.”
应用物理学博士
“Doctorate in applied physics
擅长领域 先进武器
“Specializing in advanced weaponry.”
简历很棒
Impressive credentials.
谢谢
Thank you.
既然我回到了进取号♥ 这样就多余了
But redundant now that I am back aboard the Enterprise.
多多益善
And yet, the more the merrier.
-请坐 博士 -谢谢
– Have a seat, Doctor. – Thank you.
穿梭机机组人员 准备升空
Shuttle crew, stand by for lift-off.
不 我什么都不会签的
No! I’m not signing anything!
把这些该死的东西撤下我的船 舰长
Now, get these bloody things off my ship! Captain!
有问题吗 斯科特先生
Is there a problem, Mr. Scott?
是的 长官 我正在向这位先生解释
Aye, sir. I was just explaining to this gentleman
我不能允许这艘星舰搭载任何
that I cannae authorize any weapons on board this ship
内部构造未知的武器
without knowing what’s inside them.
斯科特先生的话的意思是
Mr. Scott raises yet another point…
向舰桥报到
Report to the bridge.
舰长
Captain.
斯科特先生 我明白你的担忧
Mr. Scott, I understand your concerns,
但是我们需要这些鱼雷
but we need these torpedoes on board.
恕我直言 长官 光子鱼雷需要燃料
Due respect, sir, but photon torpedoes run on fuel.
但我检测不出这些鱼雷的
Now, I cannae detect the type of fuel
燃料舱里装的是什么燃料
that’s in the compartments on these torpedoes
因为燃料舱被屏蔽了
because it’s shielded.
我问他要规格说明 但他说
Now, I asked for the specifications, but he said…
-这是机密 -这是机密
– It’s classified. – It’s classified.
所以我说 不给规格说明 不签字
So I said, “No specs, no signature!”
舰长
Captain.
飞行检查完成 随时可以起飞 长官
Flight check’s complete. We’re good to go, sir.
-谢谢 苏鲁先生 -不谢 长官
– Thank you, Mr. Sulu. – Yes, sir.
恕我失陪 长官 我还要启动曲速核
Now if you’ll excuse me, sir, I have a warp core to prime.
下来
Get down!
吉姆 你的身体状况不太好
Jim, your vitals are way off.
报告给医务舱 小科
Report to the med bay. Scotty!
我需要你批准这些武器登舰
I need you to approve those weapons.
你知道这是什么吗 舰长
Do you know what this is, Captain?
我没空听你演讲 小科
I don’t have time for a lecture, Scotty.
-你知道这是什么吗 -这是曲速核
– Do you know what this is? – It’s a warp core.
是无可避免的放射性灾难
It’s a radioactive catastrophe waiting to happen.
发射一个或几十个
A subtle shift in magnetic output
杀伤力未知的鱼雷所造成的磁性输出变化
from, say, firing one or more of six dozen torpedoes
哪怕很小
with an unknown payload
都会引发连锁反应
could set off a chain reaction
杀死这艘星舰上的所有生命
which would kill every living thing on this ship.
要是让那些鱼雷上进取号♥
Letting those torpedoes on board the Enterprise
我就忍♥无可忍♥了
is the last straw!
-你还有别的东西要忍♥吗 -什么
– What was the first straw? – What was the…
要忍♥的东西多的是
There are plenty of straws.
包括星际舰队没收了我的超曲速方程
How about Starfleet confiscating my transwarp equation?
现在有个疯子用它横穿银河系
And now some madman’s using it to hop across the galaxy!
你觉得他是从哪得到的
Where do you think he got it from?
我们有我们的任务 小科