The truth.
我说我相信你
That I believe in you.
如果有人有资格改过自新
That if anybody deserves a second chance,
那这个人只能是吉姆·柯克
it’s Jim Kirk.
我不知道该说什么
I don’t know what to say.
这还是头一次
That is a first.
会没事的 孩子
It’s going to be okay, son.
“紧急会议 地点戴斯图姆”
“Emergency session, Daystrom.”
你也得去
That’s us.
知道了
Yeah.
去穿上制♥服♥
Suit up.
所有星际舰队人员请注意
All Starfleet personnel, please be advised,
-新安全规定已生效 -舰长
– new security protocols are in effect. – Captain.
已经不是了 斯波克 现在是大副
Not anymore, Spock. First Officer.
我被降级了 而你被调职了
I was demoted and you were reassigned.
很幸运后果没有
It is fortunate that the consequences
比这个更严重
were not more severe.
开什么玩笑
You’ve got to be kidding me.
舰长 我从没打算要…
Captain, it was never my intention…
我不是舰长
Not Captain.
我救了你的命 斯波克
I saved your life, Spock.
然后你写了一份报告 我的星舰就没了
You wrote a report, I lost my ship.
中校 我现在觉得当初应该告诉你
Commander, I see now I should have alerted you
我交了那份报告
to the fact that I submitted the report.
不 我很清楚你循规蹈矩的强迫症
No, I’m familiar with your compulsion to follow the rules.
但是我做不到
But you see, I can’t do that.
地球人的规矩是 如果有人救了你一命
Where I come from, if someone saves your life,
你就不该暗算他
you don’t stab him in the back.
瓦肯人不能撒谎
Vulcans cannot lie.
那我就是在跟你人类的那一半说话
Then I’m talking to the half-human part of you.
好吗
All right?
你知不知道我为什么要回去救你
Do you understand why I went back for you?
斯波克中校吗 我是弗兰克·阿伯特
Commander Spock? Frank Abbot,
联邦星舰布拉德伯里号♥舰长
U.S.S. Bradbury.
你是我的手下吧
Guess you’re with me.
是的 舰长
Yes, Captain.
是因为
The truth is,
我会想念你
I’m going to miss you.
马科斯上将 长官
Admiral Marcus, sir.
感谢大家能在这么短时间内集♥合♥
Thank you for convening on such short notice.
请坐
Be seated.
你们当中有些人已经听说伦敦的事了
By now, some of you have heard what happened in London.
被袭击的是星际舰队的一个档案馆
The target was a Starfleet data archive.
现在那里只剩一个大坑了
Now it’s a damned hole in the ground,
死了42个人
42 men and women are dead.
一个小时前
One hour ago,
我收到一位舰队官员的信息
I received a message from a Starfleet officer,
他承认这次袭击是他干的
who confessed to carrying out this attack.
有人逼他干的
that he was being forced to do it by this man,
这个人是中校约翰·哈里森 我们的人
Commander John Harrison. He’s one of our own.
他是这起恐怖袭击的始作俑者
And he is the man responsible for this act of savagery.
出于某种未知的原因 约翰·哈里森
For reasons unknown, John Harrison has just declared
只身向星际舰队宣战了
a one-man war against Starfleet.
无论如何 我们都不能让这个人
And under no circumstances are we to allow this man
逃出联邦领空
to escape Federation space.
今晚在座各位涵盖了本星区
You here tonight represent the senior command
所有星舰的高级将领
of all the vessels in the region.
为了我们失去的一切
And in the name of those we lost,
一定要抓住这畜生
you will run this bastard down.
简而言之 这是一次追捕 动手吧
This is a manhunt, pure and simple, so let’s get to work.
地球周边传感器尚未检测出
Earth’s perimeter sensors have not detected
有任何曲速迹象离开地球
any warp signatures leaving the system,
所以他还没走远
so we know he can’t be far.
把所有星舰排成封锁队形
You will park your ships in a blockade formation
派出搜索舰和陆上部队
then deploy search vehicles and landing parties
不放过任何一个线索
to run down every lead.
这个人会杀害无辜民众
This man has shown willingness to kill innocent people,
所以交战规则很简单
so the rules of engagement are simple.
如果你遇到此人 担心他伤及自己
If you come across this man and fear for your life
或周围的人的性命
or the lives of those nearby,
你有权使用致命武器
you are authorized to use deadly force on sight.
-包里是什么 -詹姆斯 等等再说
– What’s in the bag? – James, not now.
他袭击档案馆 你不觉得奇怪吗
It doesn’t seem odd to you that he’d target an archive?
这就像去炸图书馆
It’s like bombing a library.
克里斯 有事吗
Chris? Everything okay there?
没事 长官 柯克先生只是
Yes, sir. Mr. Kirk is just acclimating
还不太习惯当大副
to his new position as First Officer.
你如果有话要说 柯克 就说出来吧
You got something to say, Kirk, say it.
留到明天就晚了
Tomorrow’s too late.
我没话要说 长官 抱歉
I’m fine, sir. My apologies.
说吧 孩子 别害羞
Spit it out, son. Don’t be shy.
为什么要袭击档案馆
Why the archive?
那里所有的信息都是公开的
All that information is public record.
如果他真想毁灭星际舰队
If he really wanted to damage Starfleet,
这也许只是开始
this could just be the beginning.
什么的开始 柯克先生
The beginning of what, Mr. Kirk?
长官 按照规定 一旦发生袭击
Sir, in the event of an attack, protocol mandates
高级将领必须将所有舰长和大副
that senior command gather captains and first officers
召集到星际舰队总部这里
at Starfleet H.Q., right here
-这个房♥间 -奇怪的是
– in this room. – It is curious Harrison
哈里森抢了一艘没有曲速飞行能力的飞船
would commandeer a jumpship without warp capabilities…
离开这里
Clear the room!
不
No!
我们需要防空兵 戴斯图姆会议厅
We need an air defense team! Daystrom Conference Room!
-快走 -掩护我
– Let’s go! – Cover me!
-已瞄准目标 -带他出去
– Target acquired. – Take him out!
留心我侧面
Watch my flank!
-走走走 -掩护我
– Go, go, go! – Cover me!
开火
Fire!
喂
Yeah?
中校 斯科特先生在哈里森的
Commander, Mr. Scott has found something
飞船残骸里发现了一些东西
in the wreckage of Harrison’s ship.
他说要立刻见我们
He has asked to see us right away.
舰长 我在飞船里发现了这个
Captain! I found this in the crashed jumpship, sir.
-那畜生就是这样逃走的 -什么意思
– This is how the bastard got away. – What do you mean?
这是便携式超曲速传送装置
It’s a portable transwarp beaming device.
你能找出他去哪里了吗
Well, can you figure out where he went?
找出了 长官 你不会喜欢那个地方
I already did, sir. And you’re no gonna like it.
他去了唯一一个
He’s gone to the one place we…
我们去不了的地方
we just can’t go.
上将 他不在地球
Admiral, sir, he’s not on Earth.
他在克隆那斯 长官
He’s on Kronos, sir.
我请求复职
I request my command be reinstated
并请您允许我去追捕他
and your permission to go after him.
我们稍后再议
Give us a minute.
-克隆那斯 -是的 长官
– Kronos. – Yes, sir.
你是说哈里森去了克林贡人的母星
So Harrison’s gone to the Klingon homeworld.
-他叛变了吗 -不确定 长官
– Is he defecting? – We’re not sure, sir.
他正在凯萨区避难
He has taken refuge in the Ketha Province,
那里几十年来都没人居住过
a region uninhabited for decades.
他一定藏在那里 长官
He’s gotta be hiding there, sir!
他知道如果我们靠近克林贡人的地盘
He knows if we even go near Klingon space,
就会爆发全面战争
it’d be all-out war.
星际舰队不能去追捕他 但我能
Starfleet can’t go after him, but I can.
求您了 长官
Please, sir.
和克林贡人的全面战争在所难免 柯克先生
All-out war with the Klingons is inevitable, Mr. Kirk.
在我看来 战争已经开始了
If you ask me, it’s already begun.
自从我们知道他们的存在以来
Since we first learned of their existence,
克林贡帝国已经侵占了
the Klingon Empire has conquered and occupied
两个我们已知的星球
two planets that we know of
并数次向我们的星舰开火