这扇门是用来防辐射的
That door is there to stop us from getting irradiated!
没来得及爬上去我们就死了
We’d be dead before we made the climb!
不用你爬
You’re not making the climb.
危险 核心偏离
Danger. Core misaligned.
危险 核心偏离
Danger. Core misaligned.
如果不能重获动力或者重启防护盾
If we don’t get power or shields back online,
我们进入大气层时就会被烧成灰
we’re gonna be incinerated on re-entry!
曲速核已恢复运作
Warp core is back online!
最大推力 苏鲁先生
Maximum thrusters, Mr. Sulu!
最大推力 准备 准备
Thrusters at maximum! Stand by! Stand by!
防护盾已修复
Shields restored!
中校 动力已恢复
Commander, power online.
斯波克先生 正在稳定飞行高度
Mr. Spock, altitude stabilizing.
这是个奇迹
It’s a miracle.
没有奇迹这回事
There are no such things.
工程部呼叫舰桥
Engineering to bridge.
-斯波克先生 -斯科特先生
– Mr. Spock! – Mr. Scott.
长官 你最好下来看看
Sir, you’d better get down here.
越快越好
Better hurry.
开门
Open it.
净化处理还没完成
The decontamination process is not complete.
开门的话 辐射会溢满整个舱
You’d flood the whole compartment.
门锁住了 长官
The door’s locked, sir.
我们的船怎样了
How’s our ship?
已脱离危险
Out of danger.
你救了所有船员
You saved the crew.
你利用他想要的东西来攻击他
You used what he wanted against him.
这招真妙
That’s a nice move.
换了你也会那样做
It is what you would have done.
这招
And this,
这招只有你想得出来
this is what you would have done.
靠的是逻辑
It was only logical.
我好害怕 斯波克
I’m scared, Spock.
让我不要害怕
Help me not be.
你是怎么摒弃自己的感情的
How do you choose not to feel?
我不知道
I do not know.
我现在做不到了
Right now I am failing.
我想让你知道 为什么我不能让你去死
I want you to know why I couldn’t let you die.
为什么我回去救你
Why I went back for you.
因为你是我的朋友
Because you are my friend.
可汗
Khan!
天啊 差点就撞上了
God, that was close!
设定目的地 星际舰队总部
Set destination, Starfleet Headquarters!
发动机受损
Engines compromised.
不能保证到达目的地
Cannot guarantee destination.
请确认命令
Confirm order.
确认
Confirm.
探测敌舰是否存在生命迹象
Search the enemy ship for signs of life.
长官 不可能有人活下来
Sir, there’s no way anyone survived.
他能
He could.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
他刚往下跳了30米
Whoa! He just jumped 30 meters!
能把他传送上来吗
Can we beam him up?
星舰受损太严重
There’s too much damage.
收不到信♥号♥♥
I have no incoming signal.
不过也许能将你传送下去 长官
But it may be possible to beam you down, sir.
去抓住他
Go get him.
-准备好坐标 -是的 长官
– Stand by for coordinates. – Yes, sir.
输入坐标(3517, 2598)
Enter 3517 by 2598.
坐标已确认
Coordinates confirmed.
给我搬一个冷冻管过来 快
Get me a cryo tube, now!
把这人抬出冷冻管
Get this guy out of the cryo tube.
让他保持诱导昏迷状态
Keep him in an induced coma.
我们要把柯克放进去
We’re gonna put Kirk inside.
这是唯一可能保住他大脑机能的方法
It’s our only chance to preserve his brain function.
可汗的血还剩多少
How much of Khan’s blood is left?
没了
None.
进取号♥呼叫斯波克 斯波克
Enterprise to Spock. Spock!
运行冷冻程序
Activate the cryogenic sequence.
麦科伊呼叫舰桥
McCoy to bridge.
我联♥系♥不上斯波克 要活捉可汗
I can’t reach Spock. I need Khan alive.
马上把那狗♥娘♥养♥的弄到船上
You get that son of a bitch back on board right now!
他应该能救柯克
I think he can save Kirk.
能把他们传送到船上吗
Can we beam them up to the ship?
他们不停在动 我一个都无法锁定
They keep moving! I can’t get a lock on either of them.
能传送其他人下去吗
Can you beam someone down?
斯波克
Spock!
斯波克
Spock!
斯波克 住手 快住手
Spock, stop! Stop!
只有他能救柯克
He’s our only chance to save Kirk!
-男孩女孩? -男孩
– What is it? – It’s a boy.
就叫吉姆吧
Let’s call him Jim.
你父亲当过12分钟的星舰舰长
Your father was captain of a starship for 12 minutes.
他救了800人 你一定会做得更好
He saved 800 lives. I dare you to do better.
别太激动 你死不了
Don’t be so melodramatic. You were barely dead.
输血的副作用真大
It was the transfusion that really took its toll.
你已经昏迷两周了
You were out cold for two weeks.
输血?
Transfusion?
你的细胞受到严重辐射 我们别无他法
Your cells were heavily irradiated. We had no choice.
可汗呢
Khan?
一抓到他
Once we caught him,
我就从他的超级血液中合成了一种血清
I synthesized a serum from his superblood.
告诉我 你有没有想杀人的冲动
Tell me, are you feeling homicidal?
或者变得迷恋权力 暴戾
Power mad? Despotic?
我很正常
No more than usual.
你是怎么抓住他的
How’d you catch him?
不是我抓住他的
I didn’t.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
其实乌胡拉和我也帮了忙
Uhura and I had something to do with it, too, you know.
舰长 是你救了我和其他人…
You saved my life, Captain. And the lives…
斯波克 少说两句吧
Spock, just…
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 吉姆
You are welcome, Jim.
想要伤害我们的人一直存在
There will always be those who mean to do us harm.
为了阻止他们
To stop them,
我们不惜唤醒心中的恶魔
we risk awakening the same evil within ourselves.
当我们所爱之人被夺走时
Our first instinct is to seek revenge
我们最初想到的会是报复
when those we love are taken from us.
但我们并不是这样的人
But that’s not who we are.
我们今天在此
We are here today
举♥行♥联邦星舰进取号♥的重命名仪式
to rechristen the U.S.S. Enterprise,
并向约一年前牺牲的英雄们致敬
and to honor those who lost their lives nearly one year ago.
克里斯托弗·派克把他的星舰交给我的同时
When Christopher Pike first gave me his ship,
让我把舰长的誓词背下来
he had me recite the Captain’s Oath,
当时我并不领会个中含义
words I didn’t appreciate at the time.
如今我觉得 它是在提醒我们
Now I see them as a call for us to remember
要牢记历史
who we once were,
并再创辉煌
and who we must be again.
誓词是这样写的
And those words?
宇宙 人类最后的边疆
Space, the final frontier.
联邦星舰进取号♥
这些旅程属于星舰进取号♥
These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise.
她的下一个五年任务
Her five-year mission,
是去探索未知的新世界
to explore strange new worlds,
找寻新的生命和新的文明
to seek out new life and new civilizations,
勇敢地航向前人所未至的领域
to boldly go where no one has gone before.
舰长到达舰桥
Captain on the bridge.
一旦坐上去就不想下来了
It’s hard to get out of it once you’ve had a taste,
是吧 苏鲁先生
isn’t that right, Mr. Sulu?
舰长这个头衔的确很风光
“Captain” does have a nice ring to it.
椅子物归原主 长官

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!