-舰长 -用我的船员换你的船员
– Captain. – Your crew for my crew.
你背叛了我们
You betrayed us.
你很聪明 斯波克先生
You are smart, Mr. Spock.
斯波克 不要…
Spock don’t…
斯波克先生 把我的船员还给我
Mr. Spock, give me my crew.
还你以后你打算怎么做
And what will you do when you get them?
继续我们被流放前的任务
Continue the work we were doing before we were banished.
照我的理解
Which, as I understand it,
这项任务包括灭绝所有
involves the mass genocide of any being you find
你认为比你劣等的种族
to be less than superior.
斯波克先生 是要我消灭你呢
Shall I destroy you, Mr. Spock?
还是你乖乖地把我想要的交给我
Or will you give me what I want?
我们没有传送能力
We have no transporter capabilities.
刚好我的星舰功能齐全
Fortunately mine are perfectly functional.
放下防护盾
Drop your shields.
我要是照做的话
If I do so,
难保你不会消灭进取号♥
I have no guarantee that you will not destroy the Enterprise.
斯波克先生 我来帮你搞清楚状况
Well, let’s play this out logically then, Mr. Spock.
首先 我会杀了你们的舰长
Firstly, I will kill your Captain
以示我的决心
to demonstrate my resolve.
如果你们还是不合作 我就只好
Then if yours holds, I will have no choice
杀掉你和你的所有船员
but to kill you and your entire crew.
要是你毁了我们的船
If you destroy our ship,
你的同伴也难逃一死
you will also destroy your own people.
你的船员需要氧气活命 我的不需要
Your crew requires oxygen to survive, mine does not.
我会攻击你们位于舰尾
I will target your life support systems
引擎舱后的维生系统
located behind the aft nacelle.
等到你们船上每个人都窒息身亡
And after every single person aboard your ship suffocates,
我再踏过你们冰冷的尸体去营救我的同伴
I will walk over your cold corpses to recover my people.
现在
Now,
我们可以开始了吗
shall we begin?
放下防护盾
Lower shields.
明智的选择 斯波克先生
A wise choice, Mr. Spock.
我看到那72枚鱼雷还在冷冻管内
I see your 72 torpedoes are still in their tubes.
如果你敢偷梁换柱 中校
If they are not mine, Commander,
我会知道的
I will know it.
瓦肯人从不说谎
Vulcans do not lie.
这些鱼雷都是你的
The torpedoes are yours.
谢谢 斯波克先生
Thank you, Mr. Spock.
我已经满足了你的要求
I have fulfilled your terms.
现在换你了
Now fulfill mine.
柯克 还是让你和你的船员团聚吧
Well, Kirk, it seems apt to return you to your crew.
毕竟
After all,
舰长就该跟他的星舰一起命丧黄泉
no ship should go down without her captain.
他在用相位炮瞄准我们 长官
He’s locking phasers on us, sir!
快让我们出来
Let us out of here now!
防护盾防御能力只剩6%
Shields at 6%!
鱼雷 还剩多少时间 上尉
The torpedoes! How much time, Lieutenant?
12秒 长官
Twelve seconds, sir!
进取号♥的船员们
Crew of the Enterprise,
近距离爆♥炸♥冲击即将发生 请准备
prepare for imminent proximity detonation.
他在说什么 什么爆♥炸♥
What’s he talking about? What detonation?
鱼雷 他启动了那些该死的鱼雷
The torpedoes. He armed the damn torpedoes!

No!
长官 他们的武器已被摧毁
Sir, their weapons have been knocked out.
-干得好 中校 -多谢 上尉
– Not bad, Commander. – Thank you, Lieutenant.
-老骨头 -老骨头
– Bones! – Bones!
-护士 -来了 我来扶你
– Nurse! – I got you. I got you.
马科斯博士
Dr. Marcus.
很高兴见到你 吉姆
Good to see you, Jim.
你帮斯波克引爆了那些鱼雷吗
You helped Spock detonate those torpedoes?
一点没错
Damn right I did.
他居然杀了可汗的船员
He killed Khan’s crew!
斯波克是很冷血 但还不至于做这种事
Spock’s cold, but he’s not that cold.
可汗的船员在我这里
I’ve got Khan’s crew.
72条人体冰棍
Seventy-two human popsicles,
安然无恙地躺在冷冻管里
safe and sound in their cryo tubes.
你这小子
Son of a bitch!
长官 中心电力网不行了
Sir, the central power grid is failing!
-调用后备电源 -后备电源也不行了
– Switch to auxiliary power. – Auxiliary power failing, sir.
中校 星舰被地球的引力吸住了
Commander, our ship’s caught in Earth’s gravity!
-能停下吗 -不行
– Can we stop? – I can’t do anything.
对不起 不
Sorry! Oh, no.
赶紧疏散
Clear the area!
进入紧急戒备状态 希望你不会晕船
Engage emergency lockdown! I hope you don’t get seasick.
-你会吗 -会
– Do you? – Yeah.
上尉 通知各个甲板的人员撤离
Lieutenant, sound evacuation, all decks.
是的 长官
Aye, sir.
我以代理舰长的身份
As acting Captain,
命令你们弃舰
I order you to abandon this ship.
我会留下来 将所有能量
I will remain behind and divert all power
提供给维生系统和逃生穿梭机舱
to life support and evacuation shuttle bays.
撤离方案…
Evacuation protocols…
我命令你们弃船
I order you to abandon the ship!
恕我直言 中校 我们是不会走的
All due respect, Commander, but we’re not going anywhere.
我才离开这艘船一天 他妈才一天
One day I’ve been off this ship! One bloody day!
重力系统正在失灵 撑住 撑住
Gravity systems are failing. Hold on! Hold on!
各甲板请注意
Attention, all decks.
撤离方案现已生效
Evacuation protocols initiated.
请前往出口 到指定的穿梭机处报到
Proceed to exit bays and report to your assigned shuttle.
如果我们没有足够能量稳住这艘船
There won’t be time for evacuation
那根本就不够时间撤离
if we don’t get power to stabilize the damn ship!
-可以修好吗 -只能在工程部修
– Can we restore it? – Only from engineering.
我们得回到曲速核那里
We have to get back to the warp core.
吉姆
Jim?
小科 我们得让星舰恢复动力
Scotty, we got to get the power back on!
快点
Come on!
-小科 我们得跳过去 -什么
– Scotty, we got to jump! – What?
跳啊 跳啊
Jump! Jump!
我的天
Oh, God.
应急电源还剩15% 仍在降低
Emergency power at 15% and dropping.
各甲板请注意
Attention, all decks.
撤离方案现已生效
Evacuation protocols initiated.
请前往出口 到指定的穿梭机处报到
Proceed to exit bays and report to your assigned shuttle.
-吉姆 -坚持住
– Jim? – Hold on!
我不行了
I can’t.
我抓住你了 舰长
I’ve got you, Captain!
-切科夫 -别放手
– Chekov. – Don’t let go!
即使重启了曲速核
Even if we get the warp core online,
我们还要将能量重定向
we’ve still got to redirect the power!
-他说得对 舰长 -你们在说什么
– He’s right, Captain! – What are you talking about?
必须有人去打开手动开关
Someone has to hit the manual override.
小伙子 有个开关…
Laddie, there’s a switch…
就在碟形偏转器后边 我去扳开关
Behind the deflector dish! I’ll flip the switch!
走吧
Let’s go!

Oh, no.
撤离方案现已生效
Evacuation protocols initiated.
请前往出口 到指定的穿梭机处报到
Proceed to exit bays and report to your assigned shuttle.
苏鲁先生 把剩余电力都调去稳定器
Mr. Sulu, divert any remaining power to stabilizers.
尽我所能 长官 尽我所能
Doing what I can, sir. Doing what I can.
核心偏离 危险
Core misaligned. Danger.
-不 不 不 -怎么了
– Oh, no, no, no, no! – What?
底座的方向偏离了
The housings are misaligned!
我们无法将能量重定向
There’s no way we can redirect the power!
这艘船死定了 长官 她没救了
The ship’s dead, sir. She’s gone.
-不 她还有救 -等等 吉姆
– No, she’s not. – Wait, Jim!
进去的话会死的
If we go in there, we’ll die!
听见没 辐射会要了我们的命
Do you hear me? The radiation will kill us!
你有在听吗 你♥他♥妈♥的在干嘛
Will you listen to me? What the hell are you doing?
我在开门 我要进去
I’m opening the door. I’m going in.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!