M级行星尼比卢
有没搞错 这是我们的坐骑
Damn it, man! That was our ride!
你把我们的坐骑给击晕了
You just stunned our ride!
这下可好了
Oh, great.
快跑
Run!
你到底拿走了什么东西
What the hell did you take?
我不知道 但那些人对着它鞠躬来着
I have no idea, but they were bowing to it.
柯克呼叫一号♥穿梭机
Kirk to Shuttle One.
当地人已经离开危险区域
Locals are out of the kill zone.
可以行动 重复
You are clear. Repeat.
斯波克 快进去
Spock, get in there,
把火山停息下来然后一起离开这里
neutralize the volcano and let’s get out of here.
现在就要行动了 我跟舰长说了
We have to do this now! I told the Captain
这穿梭机承受不了这样的高温
the shuttle wasn’t built for this kind of heat.
舰长 那些土著有没有看到你
Captain, did the indigenous life forms see you?
没有 斯波克先生 他们没看到
No, Mr. Spock, they did not.
最高指导原则明确规定
The Prime Directive clearly states
不得干涉
there can be no interference
外星文明的内部发展
with the internal development of alien civilizations.
我知道这个规定 所以我才
I know what it says! Which is why I’m running
穿着伪装在丛林里狂奔
through the jungle wearing a disguise!
快把你的超级冰块扔下去然后走人
Now drop off your super ice cube and let’s go!
柯克通话完毕
Kirk out!
准备好了
You’re good.
现在不行动就没机会了
If we’re gonna do this, we’ve got to do it now!
火山灰正在损坏我们的线圈
This ash is killing our coils.
你确定你不要我替你下去吗
You sure you don’t want me to go instead?
这想法极不合逻辑 因为我已着装完毕
That would be highly illogical as I am already outfitted…
斯波克 我开玩笑的
Spock, I was kidding.
你能行的
You got this.
伙计们 要出发了 快啊
Guys! We have to go! Now!
他们想杀掉我们
They’re trying to kill us!
他们想杀掉我们 吉姆
They’re trying to kill us, Jim!
我们90秒后见
I’ll see you in 90 seconds.
快点 快点
Do it, do it!
先决条件改变 2-7-3
Prerequisite change, 2-7-3…
引擎过热
我无法稳住飞船了
I can’t hold this position.
斯波克 我得把你拉回来
Spock, I’ve got to pull you back up.
不行 这是拯救这个物种的唯一机会
Negative. This is our only chance to save this species.
如果火山爆发 这星球就完了
If this volcano erupts, the planet dies.
把他拉上来 马上
Pull him back up. Now!
斯波克 你还好吗
Spock, are you okay?
我
I am,
竟然还活着 待命
surprisingly, alive. Stand by.
我们得把他弄回来
We have to get him back.
我去换装备 我要下去
I’ll suit up. I’m gonna go down.
我们要弃船了
We have to abandon the shuttle.
我们不能丢下他 苏鲁
We can’t just leave him, Sulu!
我们别无选择
We don’t have a choice!
乌胡拉 很抱歉
Uhura, I’m sorry.
斯波克 我们现在要回进取号♥
Spock, we’re going back to the Enterprise.
我们会把你救出来的
We’ll get you out of there.
舰长 我要弃船了
Captain, I’m ditching the shuttle.
你要自己想办法回进取号♥
You’ve got to make it to the Enterprise on your own.
太”好”了
Wonderful!
乌胡拉 准备好游泳了吗
Uhura! You ready to swim?
准备好了
I’m ready.
吉姆
Jim!
吉姆 海滩在那边
Jim! The beach is that way!
我知道 我们不去海滩
I know! We’re not going to the beach!
不不不
Oh, no, no, no!
我讨厌这样
I hate this!
我知道
I know you do!
你知道把一艘星舰藏在海底
Do you have any idea how ridiculous it is
是多么荒唐的事吗
to hide a starship on the bottom of the ocean?
从昨晚开始我们就待在这里了
We’ve been down here since last night!
海水会破坏掉…
The salt water’s gonna ruin the…
小科 斯波克在哪里
Scotty! Where’s Spock?
还在火山里 长官
Still in the volcano, sir.
舰长到达舰桥
Captain on the bridge!
上尉 能联♥系♥上斯波克先生吗
Lieutenant, do we have an open channel to Mr. Spock?
高温正在损坏他的通讯设备
The heat’s frying his comms,
但还能联♥系♥上
but we still have contact.
斯波克
Spock?
我已经将装置启动 舰长
I have activated the device, Captain.
倒数计时结束后
When the countdown is complete,
火山的喷发应该能被阻止
the reaction should render the volcano inert.
是的 同时他也会没命
Yeah, and that’s gonna render him inert!
我们能用传送装置吗
Do we have use of the transporters?
-不行 长官 -这里的磁场太强
-Negative, sir. -Not with these magnetic fields.
我要把斯波克传送回来
I need to beam Spock back to the ship.
给我想个办法
Give me one way to do it.
如果我们能直接看到
Maybe if we had a direct line of sight.
-如果我们靠近点 -等等 小家伙
– If we got closer… – Hold on, wee man!
那可是座活火山
You’re talking about an active volcano!
长官 如果那东西喷发了
Sir, if that thing erupts,
我无法保证我们能承受住那种高温
I cannae guarantee we can withstand the heat!
我不知道我们是否能维持在那种高度上
I don’t know that we can maintain that kind of altitude.
穿梭机能藏在灰云里
Our shuttle was concealed by the ash cloud,
但是进取号♥太大了
but the Enterprise is too large.
如果用它进行营救任务
If utilized in a rescue effort,
那些土著就会发现它
it would be revealed to the indigenous species.
斯波克 没有人比你更清楚那些规定
Spock, nobody knows the rules better than you,
但是总有破例的时候
but there has got to be an exception.
不行 这种行为会违反最高指导原则
None. Such action violates the Prime Directive.
闭嘴 斯波克
Shut up, Spock!
我们在想办法救你 该死的
We’re trying to save you, damn it!
医生 多数人之需重于少数人之求
Doctor, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
斯波克 这可是你的性命啊
Spock, we’re talking about your life!
人可死 规矩不可破
The rule cannot be broken…
斯波克
Spock!
想办法重新联♥系♥上他
Try to get him back online.
离爆♥炸♥还有90秒
Ninety seconds to detonations.
如果我和斯波克互换了位置 他会怎么做
If Spock were here and I were there, what would he do?
他会让你死
He’d let you die.
斯波克
Spock!
你没事吧
You all right?
舰长 你让他们看到了我们的星舰
Captain, you let them see our ship.
他没事
He’s fine.
舰桥呼叫柯克舰长
Bridge to Captain Kirk.
请讲 上尉
Yes, Lieutenant.
中校斯波克在船上了吗 长官
Is Commander Spock on board, sir?
毫发无伤
Safely and soundly.
请告诉他 他的装置
Please notify him that his device
已成功引爆
has successfully detonated.
听到了吗 恭喜你 斯波克
You hear that? Congratulations, Spock.
你拯救了这个世界
You just saved the world.
你违反了最高指导原则
You violated the Prime Directive.
别这样 斯波克
Oh, come on, Spock.
不就是被他们看到了吗
They saw us. Big deal.
星际迷航:暗黑无♥界♥
伦敦 2259年55日
皇家儿童医院
我能救她
I can save her.
你说什么
What did you say?
你的女儿
Your daughter.
我能救她
I can save her.
你是谁
Who are you?
吉姆 别管它
Oh, Jim. Come on, let it go.
吉姆
Jim!
你真的要接那电♥话♥吗
You’re not actually gonna answer that, are you?
旧金山星际舰队总部