滚出我的舰桥
Get off my Bridge.
-现在怎么办 -执行他的命令
-So what do we do now? -We carry out his orders.
戴生 卡林
Dyson, Kaplan,
-立即开始良武器 -等等
-start working on a way to modify… -Wait!
-…武器系统 -这太愚蠢了!
-…the weapon systems. -This is stupid!
如果炸船能让我们逃命 那我们就这么干!
If we can get off this ship and then blow it up, let’s do it!
舰长主意已定 没有讨论的余地
Once the Captain’s made up his mind, the discussion is over.
莉莉
Lily!
-你这杂种 -我不想争辩
-You son of a bitch. -This really isn’t the time.
我承认我对24世纪一无所知
Okay, I don’t know jack about the 24th century,
但每个人都认为在这里跟博格人死守
but everybody out there thinks that staying here
这等同于自杀
and fighting the Borg is suicide.
他们只是害怕对你说出来
They’re just afraid to come in here and say it.
船员都习惯于听从我的命令
The crew is accustomed to following my orders.
他们只习惯听从合理的命令
They’re probably accustomed to your orders making sense.
谁也不及我了解博格人
None of them understand the Borg as I do.
谁也不及我
No one does.
谁也不可能及
No one can.
什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
六年前 博格人将我同化
Six years ago, they assimilated me into their collective.
将模控装置植入我体内
I had their cybernetic devices implanted throughout my body.
集体思想牵引着我 将我的个性完全清洗掉
I was linked to the hive mind, every trace of individuality erased.
我变成他们的一分子
I was one of them.
你可以想象出来了
So you can imagine, my dear,
为什么我能洞悉博格人的心态
I have a somewhat unique perspective on the Borg,
我知道如何跟他们斗争
and I know how to fight them.
失陪 我有事要做
Now, if you will excuse me, I have work to do.
我真愚不可及
I am such an idiot.
多简单的一回事
It’s so simple.
说来说去 你只想报博格人的仇
The Borg hurt you, and now you’re going to hurt them back.
我们那个世纪的人不会报仇
In my century, we don’t succumb to revenge.
我们的意识比较先进
We have a more evolved sensibility.
胡说 我看见你在全息甲板
Bullshit! I saw the look on your face
杀博格人时的表情
when you shot those Borg on the Holodeck.
你很享受!
You were almost enjoying it!
-你怎么敢 -承认吧 船长
-How dare you. -Oh, come on, Captain.
杀人得快意的不仅仅是你
You’re not the first man to get a thrill from murdering someone.
我见得多了
I see it all the time!
-滚 -不然又怎么样?
-Get out! -Or what?
杀了我? 就像杀连治少尉一样?
You’ll kill me like you killed Ensign Lynch?
-已经没有办法救他了 -你根本就没有尝试救他
-There was no way to save him. -You didn’t even try.
你发达的意识到哪去了?
Where was your evolved sensibility then?
我没有时间跟你争辩
-I don’t have time for this. -Hey.
对不起我打扰了你搜索你的猎物
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt your little quest.
雅哈船长必须捕捉它的鲸鱼
Captain Ahab has to go hunt his whale.
什么?
What?
你们24世纪有书吗?
You do have books in the 24th century?
-这不是为了报复 -撒谎!
-This is not about revenge. -Liar!
这是为了拯救人类的未来!
This is about saving the future of humanity!
-让-卢克 炸掉这艘船 -不!
-Jean-Luc, blow up the damn ship! -No!
不!
No!
我不会牺牲进取号♥
I will not sacrifice the Enterprise.
我们已经作了太多的妥协 太多的让步
We’ve made too many compromises already, too many retreats.
他们入侵太空 我们退让了
They invade our space and we fall back.
他们同化整个世界 我们也退让了
They assimilate entire worlds and we fall back.
够了
Not again.
这是最后的底线! 绝对不再退半步!
The line must be drawn here. This far, no further!
他们应该为他们的所作所为付出代价
And I will make them pay for what they’ve done.
你打坏了你的小船
You broke your little ships.
再见 雅哈
See you around, Ahab.
他把整个种族的愤怒和仇恨
“And he piled upon the whale’s white hump
都堆积在鲸鱼的白鳍上
“the sum of all the rage and hate felt by his whole race.
如果他的胸膛是大炮 他会用心脏做弹♥药♥
“If his chest had been a cannon, he would have shot his heart upon it.”
什么?
What?
莫比·迪克
Moby-Dick.
事实上 我根本就没有读过他
Actually, I never read it.
雅哈花了几年的时间去追捕使他残废的鲸鱼
Ahab spent years hunting the white whale that crippled him,
为了报复
a quest for vengeance,
可是到最后 使他人船俱毁
but in the end, it destroyed him and his ship.
他不懂得什么时候放手
I guess he didn’t know when to quit.
准备撤离进取号♥
Prepare to evacuate the Enterprise.
-ATR装置 -启动
-ATR setting? -Active.
-主线路 -准备完毕
-Main bus? -Ready.
启动点火前程序
Initiate pre-ignition sequence.
启动自动摧毁程序 授权 皮卡德47-α-T
Begin auto-destruct sequence. Authorization, Picard 4-7-alpha-tango.
电脑 比芙丽·克拉希尔指挥官
Computer, Commander Beverly Crusher.
确认自动摧毁程序 批准者 克拉希尔22-β-C
Confirm auto-destruct sequence. Authorization, Crusher 2-2-beta-charlie.
电脑 沃夫上尉
Computer, Lieutenant Commander Worf.
确认自动摧毁程序 批准者 沃夫37-γ-E
Confirm auto-destruct sequence. Authorization, Worf 3-7-gamma-echo.
认可指挥授权
Command authorization accepted.
等待自动摧毁的最后密♥码♥
Awaiting final code to begin auto-destruct sequence.
这是让-卢克·皮卡德舰长
This is Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
自动摧毁程序α-1 15分钟无声倒计时
Destruct sequence alpha-one. Fifteen minutes, silent countdown.
启动
Enable.
15分钟后自动摧毁 不再有进一步的语♥音♥提示
Self-destruct in 15 minutes. There will be no further audio warnings.
进取号♥E就这样结束了
So much for the Enterprise-E.
相处的日子太短了
We barely knew her.
他们还会再造一艘吗?
Think they’ll build another one?
我们还有很多字母可用
Plenty of letters left in the alphabet.
沃夫先生
Mr. Worf.
我对早些时候对你说过的一些话表示道歉
I regret some of the things I said to you earlier.
一些?
Some?
我想告诉你
As a matter of fact,
你是我见过的最勇敢的人
I think you’re the bravest man I’ve ever known.
谢谢你长官
Thank you, sir.
克拉维特岛上见
See you on Gravett Island.
船长
Captain.
数据
Data?
控制台呼叫凤♥凰♥号♥ 最后检查已经完成
Control to Phoenix. Final launch sequence checks are complete.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
-准备好创造历史了吗? -早就好了
-Everybody ready to make some history? -Always am.
-我好像忘了什么东西 -什么?
-I think I forgot something. -What?
我不知道 可能没什么
I don’t know. It’s probably nothing.
开始点火程序
Begin ignition sequence.
-20 19… -天哪
-20, 19… -Oh, God!
– 我想起来了 -什么?
-Now I remember! -What?
-它在哪? -什么?
-Where is it? -What?
-没有它我没法发射 -乔迪 我们得放弃发射了
-We can’t lift off without it! -Geordi, we’ve got to abort.
不 等等 我找到了
No! No, wait, I found it.
12 11 10…
…12, 11, 10,
9 8…
9, 8…
-让我们摇滚吧 -7 6…
-Let’s rock and roll! -… 7, 6…
小点声
Turn that down a little?
第二个进气阀上亮着红灯
Hey! We’ve got a red light on the second intake valve.
别管他 没事的
Ignore it. We’ll be fine.
听我指挥 进行第一阶段关闭和脱离
Prepare first stage shutdown and separation on my mark.
3 2 1
3, 2, 1,
开始
mark!
好了 启动曲速引擎动力
Okay, let’s bring the warp core online.
更美的在后面
You ain’t seen nothing yet.
如果看到瑞克尔中校他们 把这个给他们
If you see Commander Riker or any of my crew, give them this.
这是什么
What is it?
命令他们在北美找一个安静的角落
Orders to find a quiet corner of North America
不要干扰历史的进程
and stay out of history’s way.
祝你好运
Well, good luck.
祝我们两个
To both of us.
你是说你不走?
You’re not leaving, are you?
莉莉 当我被关在博格人的船上时
Lily, when I was held captive on the Borg ship,
我的船员们冒着危险去救我
my crew risked everything to save me.
现在还有
There is

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!