将有机神经冲动传送到
to transmit the organic nerve impulses
我的阳电子中♥央♥处理器?
to the central processor of my positronic net?
如果是这样
If that is the case,
你怎么解决有机合成物传送中的
how have you solved the problem of increased signal degradation
信♥号♥♥衰减
inherent to organo-synthetic transmission…
你总是那么罗嗦吗?
Do you always talk this much?
不是总是 只是经常
Not always, but often.
你为何坚持使用原始的语言沟通
Why do you insist on utilizing this primitive linguistic communication?
你的机器大脑真是大材小用
Your android brain is capable of so much more.
你忘记了吗? 我想变得更像人
Have you forgotten? I am endeavoring to become more human.
人类 我们以前跟他们一样 软弱 有缺陷
Human. We used to be exactly like them. Flawed, weak,
但我们进化了 加入了合成物质
But we evolved to include the synthetic.
现在我们堪称完美
Now we use both to attain perfection.
你应该跟我们志趣相投
Your goal should be the same as ours.
自认为完美通常是精神错乱的征兆
Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind.
这是这井底之蛙的谬论
Small words from a small being
他试图攻击自己不懂的领域
trying to attack what he doesn’t understand.
我知道你不是对我感兴趣
I understand that you have no real interest in me,
而是破解进取号♥的
that your goal is to obtain the encryption codes
电脑密♥码♥
for the Enterprise computer.
那是我们的目标之一 众多目标之一
That is one of our goals, one of many.
你和我们其实可以互惠互利
But in order to reach it, I am willing to help you reach yours.
你现在明白了吗?
Is it becoming clear to you yet?
看看你自己
Look at yourself,
多珍惜我给你的肉体
standing there, cradling the new flesh that I’ve given you.
如果你不珍惜 为什么保护它呢?
If it means nothing to you, why protect it?
我只是在模仿人类的行为
I am simply imitating the behavior of humans.
数据 你越来越像人类了
You’re becoming more human all the time, Data.
现在更学会了如何撒谎
Now you’re learning how to lie.
我的程序没有设计这些功能
My programming was not designed to process these sensations.
那就将手臂上的皮肤 当坏电路一样扯掉好了
Then tear the skin from your limb as you would a defective circuit.
扯掉他吧 数据 我们不会阻止你
Go ahead, Data. We won’t stop you.
扯吧 不要舍不得臭皮肤
Do it. Don’t be tempted by flesh.
你熟悉肉体的乐趣吗?
Are you familiar with physical forms of pleasure?
如果你指的是性机能
If you are referring to sexuality,
我是完全健全的
I am fully functional,
我的程序设计有多种技巧
programmed in multiple techniques.
至今你有多久没有使用了?
How long has it been since you’ve used them?
8年
Eight years,
7个月16天4分22…
seven months, 16 days, four minutes, 22…
太长了
Far too long.
-我们应该召集援兵来 -没有时间了
-We should bring reinforcements. -There’s no time.
看上去他们正在将信标发射台 建立在粒子发射器上
It looks as if they’re building the beacon right on top of the particle emitter.
转发器控制杆一装好
Once all the transponder rods are in place,
信标发射台就可以启动
the beacon will be activated.
为什么不将武器设定到最高♥强♥度 然后…
Well, if we set our phasers to full power, we can…
不 万一击中导向碟 里面装满反质子
No. There’s a risk that we hit the dish. It’s charged with antiprotons.
半艘船就会完蛋 要另外想办法
We could destroy half the ship. We have to find another way.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
-博士 -怎么?
-Doctor! -Sir?
仍旧在找厕所?
You still looking for the bathroom?
-我不回去 -博士 没有你这事做不成
-I’m not going back. -Look, Doc, we can’t do this without you.
我不管 我不想变成雕像
I don’t care. I don’t wanna be a statue.
-博士… -你们离我远点
-Doctor… -You stay away from me.
已经没有时间争辩了
We don’t have time for this.
你告诉他雕像的事情了?
You told him about the statue?
三个磁锁都要打开才行
For this to work, all three maglocks will have to be released.
“启动无效”
“人工输入”
“磁碟控制器启动”
磁碟压缩器解除了
Magnetic constrictors are disengaged.
他们已经适应
They’ve adapted.
“人工输入”
警告 45秒后减压
Warning. Decompression in 45 seconds.
“磁碟控制器启动”
霍克!
Hawk!
“磁碟控制器启动”
数据 我们改变计划了
We’ve had a change of plans, Data.
同化这一枪吧
Assimilate this.
还有一小时 博士你觉得怎么样?
Only got an hour to go, Doc. How you feeling?
我头痛欲裂
I got a four-alarm hangover,
可能因为威士忌也可能因为你的激光枪 或者两个都是
either from the whiskey or your laser beam, or both,
但是我已经创造历史
but I’m ready to make history.
-特罗伊呼叫瑞克尔指挥官 -请说
-Troi to Commander Riker. -Riker here.
-发射舱门可以打开了吗? -打开把
-We’re ready to open the launch door. -Go ahead.

Look at that.
24世纪没有月球吗?
What, you don’t have a moon in the 24th century?
当然有 但是有很大的变化
Sure we do. It just looks a lot different.
有五千万人居住在月球
There are 50 million people living on the moon in my time.
这样的晴天 你可以看到 迪谷城 新柏林及岩士唐湖
You can see Tycho City, New Berlin, even Lake Armstrong on a day like this.
-博士 你该知道… -拜托
-And you know, Doctor… -Please!
别再说这是拜我所赐了
Don’t tell me it’s all thanks to me.
科克伦的丰功伟绩我已经听够了
I’ve heard enough about the great Zefram Cochrane.
我不知道你们的历史资料
I don’t know who writes your history books
有什么依据
or where you get your information from,
但你们对我充满古怪的想法
but you people got some pretty funny ideas about me.
当我是圣人 有远见的人
You all look at me as if I’m some kind of saint or visionary or something.
我不认为你是圣人 但你的确有远见
I don’t think you’re a saint, Doc, but you did have a vision.
否则我们就坐不了这船
And now we’re sitting in it.
你想知道我的远见是什么吗?
You wanna know what my vision is?
就是发财 钱
Dollar signs. Money.
我做这个不是为了开创人类新纪♥元♥
I didn’t build this ship to usher in a new era for humanity.
你以为我想飞上星球吗? 我连坐飞机都不喜欢 只坐火车
You think I want to go to the stars? I don’t even like to fly! I take trains!
我造这艘飞船 是为了退休后住在热带小岛
I built this ship so that I could retire to some tropical island
岛上都是裸女
filled with naked women.
这才是杰佛恩·科克伦 这就是我的远见
That’s Zefram Cochrane. That’s his vision.
你们赞不绝口的历史人物
This other guy you keep talking about, this historical figure,
我从没见过
I never met him.
大概永远不会
I can’t imagine I ever will.
有人曾经说 不求立大功 但求尽己责
Someone once said, “Don’t try to be a great man. Just be a man,
成败历史自♥由♥定论
“and let history make its own judgments.”
冠冕堂皇的废话
That’s rhetorical nonsense.
-谁说的? -你说的 距今10年后说的
-Who said that? -You did, 10 years from now.
还有58分钟 你最好去做升空检查
You got 58 minutes, Doc. You better get on that checklist.
他们又行动了
They’re on the move again.
博格人刚攻陷了我们三个据点
The Borg just overran three of our defense checkpoints.
已经占领了第五第六层
They’ve taken over Decks 5 and 6.
武器已经失效 完全被他们适应
They’ve adapted to every modulation of our weapons.
完全没有作用
It’s like we’re shooting blanks.
我们的想些别的办法
We’ll have to work on finding another way
我们就改良武器 增加杀伤力
to modify our weapons so they’ll be more effective.
同时 下令死守
In the meantime, tell your men to stand their ground.
-长官 -必要时 徒手肉搏
-Sir… -Fight hand-to-hand if they have to.
遵命
Aye, sir.
等等 船长 既然我们的武器失效
Wait. Captain, our weapons are useless.
应该启动自动摧毁程序
We must activate the auto-destruct sequence
利用逃生舱让船员先撤走
and use the escape pods to evacuate the ship.
不!
No!
让-卢克 我们摧毁了船 也摧毁了博格人
Jean-Luc, if we destroy the ship, we destroy the Borg.
我们要战斗到底
We’re gonna stay and fight.
长官 进取号♥已经失守 不应该牺牲…
Sir, we have lost the Enterprise. We should not sacrifice…
进取号♥还没有失守
We have not lost the Enterprise, Mr. Worf.
以后也不会
We are not going to lose the Enterprise.
只要我在 博格人不会得到它
Not to the Borg, not while I’m in command.
-命令照旧 -我提出抗♥议♥
-You have your orders. -I must object to this course of action.
-这… -你的意见我已经记下
-It is… -The objection is noted.
恕我直言
With all due respect, sir,
你吃过博格人的苦头并耿耿于怀
I believe you are allowing your personal experience with the Borg
才作出这样的决定
to influence your judgment.
你胆怯了
You’re afraid.
你想毁船逃生 你是个懦夫
You want to destroy the ship and run away. You coward.
让-卢克
Jean-Luc.
如果换作了别人 我就立刻杀了他
If you were any other man, I would kill you where you stand.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!