-How big is this ship? -There are 24 decks,
差不多700米长
almost 700 meters long.
我花了6个月的时间才搜集到足够的钛金属
It took me six months to scrounge up enough titanium
来制♥造♥4米长的驾驶舱
just to build a four-meter cockpit.
这个东西值多少钱?
How much did this thing cost?
未来世界的经济学有些不同
The economics of the future are somewhat different.
在24世纪已经不使用金钱了
You see, money doesn’t exist in the 24th century.
不使用金钱? 你的意思是不用付钱?
No money? You mean you don’t get paid?
在我们的生活中财富的获的不再是驱使的力量
The acquisition of wealth is no longer the driving force in our lives.
而是为了促进自己以及全人类的幸福
We work to better ourselves and the rest of humanity.
事实上 有点像你和科克伦博士
Actually, we’re rather like yourself and Dr. Cochrane.
别怕!
All right! All right.
-过来 -没有其他路吗?
-Come on. -Is there another way around?
我知道我在做什么
I know what I’m doing.
绝对不是瑞典人
Definitely not Swedish.
你到底在干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
“全像小说 第12章 大告白”
你应该穿绸缎礼服
Perhaps something in satin?
很抱歉我门关门了
I’m sorry, gentlemen, but we’re closing.
况且这里衣冠不整 恕不接待
And you do understand we have a strict dress code,
如果你们不立即离开 我…
so if you boys don’t leave right now, I’ll…
我在寻找鼻子尼基
I’m looking for Nicky the Nose.
他有几个月都不在这里了
The Nose? He hasn’t been here in months.
这是错误的章节
This is the wrong chapter.
电脑 开始第13章
Computer! Begin chapter 13.
试着想像你正处在美好的时光中
Try and look as if you’re having a good time.
不 看着我 试着表现自然点
No, no, no, look at me! Try to act naturally.
就是他了
There he is.
鲁比 现在不是时候
Ruby, this is not a good time.
迪克斯 你总是说不是时候
It’s never the time for us, is it, Dix? Always some excuse,
-你总是有借口不肯陪我 -我要找尼基 我们稍后见
-some case you’re working on. -I have to talk to Nicky. I’ll see you later.
好的 你要保重
Okay, but watch your caboose.
还有甩掉这个婆娘
And dump the broad.
看看这是哪位
Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in.
近况如何? 迪克斯
What’s shaking, Dix?
老样子 尼基 我离不开酒和色 对不起
The usual, Nick. Martinis and skirts. Excuse me.
我会找你算账的
Hey, I’m going to take that personal in a second.
请勿见怪
No offense.
我想你已经打倒他了
I think you got him.
我不明白
I don’t get it.
我以为你说这只是虚拟影像
I thought you said this was all just a bunch of holograms.
-如果这是虚拟影像… -我解除了安全程序
-If it’s holograms… -I disengaged the safety protocols.
所以虚拟子弹也能杀人
Without them, even a holographic bullet can kill.
-你在做什么? -我在寻找神经的处理器
-What are you doing? -I’m looking for the neuroprocessor.
博格人都有 那像是一个记忆晶片
Every Borg has one. It’s like a memory chip.
那里面包含这个博格人
It will contain a record of all the instructions
从集体接到的一切指示
this Borg has been receiving from the collective.
让-卢克 他是你们的成员之一吗
Oh, my. Jean-Luc, it’s one of your uniforms.
是的 他是连治上尉
Yes, this was Ensign Lynch.
真倒霉
Tough luck, huh?
我必须回到舰桥去
I’ve gotta get to the Bridge.
早上好
Good morning, sir.
博士?
Doctor?
-怎么? -你要看看这个吗?
-Yeah? -Would you mind taking a look at this?
好的
Yeah.
我根据我在学校所记得
I tried to reconstruct the intermix chamber
制♥造♥这个混合室
from what I remember in school.
对劲的话就告诉我
Tell me if I got it right.
学校?
School?
-你在学校里学到这个? -是的
-You learned about this in school? -Oh, yeah.
基本曲速设计是必读的
Basic Warp Design is a required course at the Academy.
第一章以你命名
The first chapter is called “Zefram Cochrane.”
是的 看来你做的没错
Well, it looks like you got it right.
长官 这是我们准备用来
Commander, this is what we’re thinking of using
取代受损的等离子管线
to replace the damaged warp plasma conduit.
是的 这个不错
Yeah, Reg. Yeah, that’s good,
但是你需要用微聚合物来强化这个管子
but you need to reinforce this copper tubing with a nanopolymer.
科克伦博士 恕我冒犯 我能和你握手吗?
Dr. Cochrane, I know this sounds silly, but can I shake your hand?
博士
Thank you, Doctor.
有幸能和你合作我觉得无尚光荣
I can’t tell you what an honor it is to work with you on this project.
-威奇 -想不到我能够遇见你
-Reg. -I never imagined that I’d be meeting
-空间曲速理论的发明者 我… -威奇!
-the man who invented warp drive. I… -Reg!
对不起…谢谢
I’m sorry. Right. Thanks.
他们非得那样对我吗?
Do they have to keep doing that?
博士 只是少许的英雄崇拜而已
It’s just a little hero worship, Doc.
老实说 这也难怪他们
To tell you the truth, I can’t say I blame them.
我们从小就听你的事迹
We all grew up hearing about what you did here.
或者说是你将要做的
Or what you’re about to do.
你知道我不应该说这些
You know, I probably shouldn’t even tell you this,
我读的是杰佛恩·科克伦中学
but I went to Zefram Cochrane High School.
真的?
Really?
我希望我有这里的照片
You know, I wish I had a picture of this.
-什么? -你看
-What? -Well, you see,
在未来 这整个区域会成为一个历史的纪念碑
in the future, this whole area becomes an historical monument.
你现在所站的位置
You’re standing almost on the exact spot
正是未来你的雕像所在的位置
where your statue’s gonna be.
-雕像? -是啊
-Statue? -Oh, yeah!
那是大理石的 大约20公尺高 你正仰望着天空
It’s marble, about 20 meters tall, and you’re looking up at the sky,
你的手正伸出朝向未来
and your hand’s sort of reaching toward the future.
我要去小解一下
I gotta take a leak.
漏水? 我没检测到任何漏水
Leak? I’m not detecting any leak.
难道你们来自24世纪的人不用尿尿?
Don’t you people from the 24th century ever pee?
小解! 我了解了
Leak! I get it.
这非常有趣
That’s pretty funny.
失陪
Excuse me.
指挥官?
Commander?
-船长 让-卢克
-Captain. -Jean-Luc.
关于我被同化的报告是极度夸大的
Reports of my assimilation are greatly exaggerated.
我找到你的丢的东西了
I found something you lost.
-我是克林贡人 -沃夫 报告
-I am a Klingon. -Mr. Worf, report.
博格人控制了半艘船
The Borg control over half the ship.
我们尝试恢复舰桥和武器系统的动力
We have tried to restore power to the Bridge and the weapon systems,
-但都失败了 -我们还有一个麻烦
-but we have been unsuccessful. -We have another problem.
我进入了博格人的神经处理器
I’ve accessed a Borg neuroprocessor,
发现他们有所动作
and I’ve discovered what they’re trying to do.
他们正把导向碟改装为信标发射台
They’re transforming the deflector dish into an interplexing beacon.
信标发射台?
Interplexing?
这是一个子空间发射器 只要一启动
It’s a subspace transmitter. If they activate the beacon,
他们就能连接到本世纪的博格人
they’ll be able to establish a link with the Borg living in this century.
但是在21世纪 博格人还在三角洲象限
But in the 21st century, the Borg are still in the Delta Quadrant.
他们将被送去增援 侵略地球就会变得轻而易举了
They’ll send reinforcements. Humanity will be an easy target.
袭击过去 同化未来
Attack the Earth in the past to assimilate the future.
我们必须在他们激活导向碟之前摧毁它
Then we must destroy the deflector dish before they can activate the beacon.
我们无法接触到导向碟的控制器或者是一架穿梭机
We can’t get to deflector control or a shuttlecraft…
沃夫 你记得你的0-G战斗训练吗?
Mr. Worf, do you remember your zero-g combat training?
我记的它使我的胃非常难受
I remember it made me sick to my stomach.
你有什么建议?
What are you suggesting?
这是时候我们稍去闲逛一下
I think it’s time that we took a little stroll.
这儿有人类的生命迹象 就在前面
Hang on. There’s a humanoid life-sign up ahead.
511米
Five hundred eleven meters.
科克伦?
Cochrane?
那是他 好的
It’s him, all right.
我已经重新设定了武器
I’ve re-modulated the pulse emitters,
但发一两枪后
but I do not believe we will get more than one or two shots
-博格人会迅速的适应 -我们必须记数每一次射击
-before the Borg adapt. -Then we must make every shot count.
磁力化
Magnetize.
-看好你的货舱 迪克斯 -我会的
-Watch your caboose, Dix. -I intend to.
-你怎么样了 沃夫? -不太好 长官
-How are you doing, Mr. Worf? -Not well, sir.
试着别去看星星 把你的目光维持在船身上
Try not to look at the stars. Keep your eyes on the hull.
来吧
Let’s go.
告诉我 你是否用聚合体神经中继器
Tell me, are you using a polymer-based neuro-relay