You are an imperfect being created by an imperfect being.
找出你的弱点只要花一点点时间
Finding your weakness is only a matter of time.
让我确定我能够正确的了解你
Let me just make sure that I understand you correctly,
指挥官
Commander.
来自未来控制团体的生物
A group of cybernetic creatures from the future
旅行回到过去以奴役人类
have traveled back through time to enslave the human race,
-而你是来阻止他们的? -是的
-and you’re here to stop them? -That’s right.
真是荒谬 你是个英雄
Hot damn. You’re heroic.
我们会证明给你看 乔迪!
We’re gonna prove it to you. Geordi!
-这就是她! 真美丽! -就是这个
-There she is. Beautiful! -Here we go.
-好吧 我看一看 -好 好
-All right, take a look. -Well, well, well.
从这我们能看到些什么?
What do we got here?
我喜欢偷♥窥♥
I love a good peep show.
那是一个假象
That’s a trick.
-你怎么办到的 -这是你的望远镜
-How’d you do that? -It’s your telescope.
那是我们的船舰 进取号♥
That’s our ship, the Enterprise.
-莉莉在那上面? -是的
-And Lily’s up there right now? -That’s right.
我能跟他说话吗?
Can I talk to her?
我们与船舰失去联络 我们还没找出原因
We’ve lost contact with the Enterprise. We don’t know why yet.
那么你们想要我做什么?
So, what is it you want me to do?
很简单 依照计画的进行你的曲速飞行
Simple. Conduct your warp flight tomorrow morning just as you planned.
为什么明天早上?
Why tomorrow morning?
在11点一艘外星人船舰将会经过这个太阳系
Because at 11:00 an alien ship will begin passing through this solar system.
外星人? 你是指地球以外的人?
Alien. You mean extraterrestrials?
-又是坏家伙? -这回是好人
-More bad guys? -Good guys.
他们在这一带勘查 对地球没有兴趣
They’re on a survey mission. They have no interest in Earth.
太过原始
Too primitive.
博士 明天早上当他们发现
Doctor, tomorrow morning, when they detect the warp signature from your ship
人类已学会如何超越光速飞行
and realize that humans have discovered how to travel
他们改变他们的行程
faster than light, they decide to alter their course.
并在这里 与地球人做第一次接触
They make first contact with Earth, right here.
-这儿? -事实上 在那边
-Here? -Actually, over there.
那是人类历史上的关键时刻
It is one of the pivotal moments in human history, Doctor.
你第一次与外星种族接触
You get to make first contact with an alien race,
在那之后 一切事情将会改变
and after you do, everything begins to change.
运用你的曲速理论 人类建立了星际舰队
Your theories on warp drive allow fleets of starships to be built,
开始了宇宙星系的探索
and mankind to start exploring the galaxy.
当他们理解他们在宇宙中并不孤单
It unites humanity in a way that no one ever thought possible
这团结了人类
when they realize they’re not alone in the universe.
贫穷 疾病和战争都会在50后结束
Poverty, disease, war, they’ll all be gone within the next 50 years.
除非你明天在11点15分之前做曲速飞行
But unless you make that warp flight tomorrow morning before 11:15,
否则什么都将不会发生
none of it will happen.
你们都是太空人 进行某种星际旅行
And you people, you’re all astronauts on some kind of star trek.
听着 博士 我知道这有些难以解释
Look, Doc, I know this is a lot for you to take in,
但是我们时间紧迫 我们需要你的帮助
but we’re running out of time here. We need your help.
你认为怎么样?
What do you say?
为什么不呢?
Why not?
那看起来很糟 长官
It’s pretty bad, sir.
他们控制了26到11船舱
It looks like they control Decks 26 up to 11.
当他们取得11船舱 他们停止了
But when they took Deck 11, they just stopped.
他们已经同化了半数的船舰 为何在那里停止?
The Borg have assimilated more than half the ship in a matter of hours.
11船舱有什么?
Why stop there? What is on Deck 11?
化学栽培区 星象制图仪 导航装置
Hydroponics, stellar cartography, deflector control.
-都不重要的 -他们在那儿停止
-No vital system. -They would not have stopped there
必定能给他们带来战术上的好处
unless it gave them a tactical advantage.
回到你的检查点
Return to your checkpoint.
-每十分钟报告一次 -遵命
-Send reports every 10 minutes. -Right, sir.
医疗室发生了什么
Something must’ve happened in Sickbay.
克拉希尔医生去哪儿了?
Where are Dr. Crusher and the others?
为什么你们破坏停火协定?
Why did you break the cease-fire?
-我们没有攻击你 -那是谁干的?
-We didn’t attack you! -Who did?
这儿有新的人种
There’s a new faction
想要阻止明天的发射
that wants to prevent your launch tomorrow morning,
我们是来帮助你的
but we are here to help you.
我知道这很难让人相信 但是你已经不再蒙大拿了
This may be difficult for you to accept, but you are not in Montana anymore.
你在一艘太空船上 正环绕着地球
You’re on a ship, a spaceship orbiting the Earth at an altitude of…
让我离开这里
You wanna help me, get me out of here.
好的
All right.
你想要离开这里 这儿就是了
You want a way out. Here it is.
这是什么?
What is this?
澳大利亚 新几内亚 所罗门群岛
Australia, New Guinea, the Solomons.
蒙大拿很快就会升起
Montana will be up soon, but you may want to hold your breath.
但是路途却相当遥远
It’s a long way down.
我不是你的敌人 我能够使你回家
Now, listen to me. I’m not your enemy, and I can get you home,
放下武器并相信我
but first you must put that weapon down and trust me.
让-卢克·皮卡德
Jean-Luc Picard.
这是我的名字 你叫什么?
My name. That’s my name. What’s yours?
莉莉
Lily.
欢迎登船 莉莉
Welcome aboard, Lily.
谢谢
Thank you.
最大设定 如果你开火了 你就把我蒸发掉了
Maximum setting. If you’d fired this, you would’ve vaporized me.
这是我的第一支雷射枪
It’s my first ray gun.
这里没有玻璃
There’s no glass.
力场罩
Force field.
我从未见过这样的科技
I’ve never seen that kind of technology.
是的 因为那还没有被发明
That’s because it hasn’t been invented yet.
什么?
What?
我有更多要告诉你的 来吧
There’s more I have to tell you. Come on.
你准备好了吗 ?
Are you ready?
-你是谁? -我是博格人
-Who are you? -I am the Borg.
这有点矛盾 博格人只有集体的意识
That is a contradiction. The Borg have a collective consciousness.
那儿没有独♥立♥的个体
There are no individuals.
我即是始 也是终 我即是一 也是众
I am the beginning, the end, the one who is many.
我就是博格人
I am the Borg.
欢迎
Greetings.
我很好奇 你控制整个博格人群体?
I am curious. Do you control the Borg collective?
你是指级别状况 那并不存在 我就是那个群体.
You imply a disparity where none exists. I am the collective.
我重新描述问题
Perhaps I should rephrase the question.
我想了解他们的集团划分
I wish to understand the organizational relationships.
你是他们的首领?
Are you their leader?
我为混乱带来秩序
I bring order to chaos.
一个有趣的回答
An interesting if cryptic response.
你正在混乱之中 数据
You are in chaos, Data.
你是一部机器 而你希望成为人类
You are the contradiction. A machine who wishes to be human.
既然你这么了解我
Since you seem to know so much about me,
我被程序设计为可进化 并使自己更好
you must be aware that I am programmed to evolve, to better myself.
我们是一样的 都是为了追求让自己更好
We, too, are on a quest to better ourselves,
进化向完美的境界
evolving toward a state of perfection.
原谅我 但是博格人并不进化 他们只是征服
Forgive me, but the Borg do not evolve. They conquer.
藉由同化其他的种类
By assimilating other beings into our collective,
我们使得他们更接近于完美
we are bringing them closer to perfection.
我还是有点怀疑你的动机
Somehow, I question your motives.
那是因为你…还没有被适当的
That is because you haven’t been properly
同化
stimulated yet.
你重新启动了我的情绪晶片 为什么?
You have reactivated my emotion chip.
-为什么 -不要害怕
-Why? -Don’t be frightened.
我没有害怕
I am not frightened.
数据 你知道这是什么?
Do you know what this is, Data?
你似乎将有机的皮肤
It would appear you are attempting to graft organic skin
移植到我的内骨骼结构上
onto my endoskeletal structure.
对于这么美好的礼物来说这是多么冷淡的描述
What a cold description for such a beautiful gift.
那对你很有用吧?
Was that good for you?
这个联邦有多大?
How many planets are in this Federation?
超过150个星球 他们遍及8000光年
Over 150, spread across 8,000 light-years.
你不该离家那么远
You must not get home much.
我以这艘船舰为家
Actually, I tend to think of this ship as home.
当我可以时才会回到地球
But if it’s Earth you’re talking about, I try to get back whenever I can.
好的 他们还没有破解密♥码♥
Good. They haven’t broken the encryption codes yet.
谁? 你曾提起的僵尸? 叫…
Who, those bionic zombies you told me about? The…
-博格人 -博格人? 听起来像瑞典人
-Borg. -Borg? Sounds Swedish.
-这艘船有多大? -有24层