Thirty-nine-point-one degrees Celsius.
就像是博格船舰
Like a Borg ship.
他们知道他们的船舰就要毁灭 而我们的防护罩是降下的
They knew their ship was doomed. Our shields were down.
他们趁机传送来此而没有被监测到
Somehow they transported over here without being detected.
他们将同化进取号♥…然后是地球
They’ll assimilate the Enterprise, and then Earth.
皮卡德呼叫瑞克尔
Picard to Riker.
进取好呼叫外遣小组
Enterprise to away team.
回答
Respond!
长官 主控电脑被转接去了引擎室
Sir, main control is being rerouted through Main Engineering.
武器 防护罩 推进力
Weapons, shields, propulsion.
数据 锁住主电脑
Quickly, Mr. Data! Lock out the main computer!
我已经用密♥码♥分离了主电脑
I have isolated the main computer with a fractal encryption code.
博格人基本不可能入侵
It is highly unlikely the Borg will be able to break it.
博格人切断了第16层船舱以外的所有初级动力
The Borg have cut primary power to all decks except 16.
博格人不会只停留在第16层船舱
The Borg won’t stay on Deck 16.
你没事了 来吧 醒醒
Wake up. You’re all right. Come on. Come on. Wake up.
冷静下来 你没事了
Take it easy. Stay calm. You are all right!
-听我说 看着我 -不!
-Now, listen to me. Look at me. -No!
你会没事的 我要你照我所说的做
You are gonna be fine. I need you to do as I say.
EMH程序仍可执行吗?
Alyssa, is the EMH program still online?
-应该可以 -好样的
-It should be. -That’s it. That’s a girl.
我发誓我从来没用过这个 启动EMH程序
I swore I’d never use one of these. Computer, activate the EMH program.
请陈述紧急状况的本质
Please state the nature of the medical emergency.
20个博格人就要冲破这里了
Twenty Borg are about to break through that door.
你引开敌人注意 让我们逃脱
We need time to get out of here. Create a diversion!
这并不是我的程式的一部份 我是一个医生 不是一个门闸
This isn’t part of my program. I’m a doctor, not a doorstop.
跳个舞 说个故事 只要帮我们拖延几秒钟
Well, do a dance, tell a story. I don’t care. Just give us a few seconds.
根据星际舰队医学研究
According to Starfleet medical research,
博格人的植入会引起皮肤刺♥激♥
Borg implants can cause severe skin irritations.
或许你需要一些止痛药膏
Perhaps you’d like an analgesic cream?
哪个方向?
Which way?
我们必须离开这个船舱 跟着我
We need to get off this deck. Follow me.
他们会先建立密集控制
First thing they’ll do in Engineering is establish a collective,
主控电脑应该是他们中心点
a central point from which they can control the hive.
如果我们对那儿开火
The problem is, if we begin firing particle weapons in Engineering,
我们可能会击中曲速核心
there’s a risk that we may hit the warp core.
我们的目标应该是刺破一个等电离子的冷却槽
I believe our goal should be to puncture one of the plasma coolant tanks.
-你觉得呢? -这是个好主意
-Data? -Excellent idea.
等电离子冷却剂会液化任何接触到的有机物质
Plasma coolant will liquefy organic material on contact.
但是博格人并不是完全由有机物组成
But the Borg are not entirely organic.
对 但是博格人一旦失去
True, but like all cybernetic life-forms,
其有机组成就无法生存
they cannot survive without their organic components.
武器将设定在循环调整的状态
I have ordered all weapons to be set on a rotating modulation.
博格人会迅速的适应 我们最多只能射击12次
The Borg will adapt quickly. We will be able to fire 12 shots at most.
另一件事
One other thing.
你们可能会遭遇
You may encounter Enterprise crew members
已经被同化的船员 别害怕开火
who’ve already been assimilated. Don’t hesitate to fire.
相信我 你这是帮他们的忙
Believe me, you’ll be doing them a favor.
走吧
Let’s go.
迪安娜! 迪安娜!
Deanna! Deanna!
别关掉那个
No, no! Don’t turn off the…
这个笨蛋是谁?
Who is this jerk?
谁告诉他说他可以关掉我的音乐?
Who told him he could turn off my music?
这是威廉·瑞克尔 杰佛恩·科克伦
Will Riker, Zefram Cochrane.
-他是你的朋友吗? -是的
-Is he a friend of yours? -Yes.
-丈夫? -不
-Husband? -No.
很好
Good.
-这是 迪安… -迪安娜
-Now, this, Deena… -Deanna.
-这是个好东西 -科克伦博士…
-This is the good stuff. -Dr. Cochrane…
敬凤♥凰♥号♥ 愿它仍安然无恙
To the Phoenix, may she rest in peace.
好的 这并不是那么好
Okay, that wasn’t so good.
威廉 我们必须告诉他事实
Will, I think we have to tell him the truth.
-我们告诉他真♥相♥ 时间线… -时间线?
-If we tell the truth, the timeline… -Timeline?
现在没有时间去争论关于时间的事 我们没有时间了
This is no time to argue about time. We don’t have the time.
-我说了些什么? -你喝醉了
-What was I saying? -You’re drunk.
-我才没醉 -你醉了
-I am not! -Yes, you are.
听着 他甚至不听我说话 除非我陪他喝酒
Look, he wouldn’t even talk to me unless I had a drink with him.
我喝了3杯叫塔奎拉的烈酒
And then it took three shots of something called tequila
才只知道他的名字
just to find out he was the one we’re looking for.
我至少花了20分钟让他的手离开我
And I’ve spent the last 20 minutes trying to keep his hands off me.
所以别批评我的协商技巧
So don’t go criticizing my counseling technique.
抱歉
Sorry.
这是个原始的文化
It’s a primitive culture.
-我只想入乡随俗 -你做到了
-I’m just trying to blend in. -You’re blended, all right.
他不相信我们掩盖的事实
I already told him our cover story. He didn’t believe me.
我们快要超时了
We are running out of time.
如果我们告诉他事实真♥相♥ 你觉得他能接受吗?
Now, if we tell him the truth, do you think he’ll be able to handle it?
如果你想让我从顾问的专业角度问给出意见
If you’re looking for my professional opinion as ship’s counselor,
-他是个疯子 -我会把它记在我的日志上
-he’s nuts. -I’ll be sure to note that in my log.
舰长 我相信我感到焦虑
Captain, I believe I am feeling anxiety.
这种感觉令人好奇 令人心烦意乱
It is an intriguing sensation. A most distracting…
数据 对你来说一定很好奇
Data, I’m sure it’s a fascinating experience,
但是我建议你暂时关闭情绪晶片
but perhaps you should deactivate your emotion chip for now.
好主意 长官
Good idea, sir.
完成
Done.
数据 这种时候我忌妒你
Data, there are times that I envy you.
是我!
It’s only me!
-你们还好吗? -还好 但是有人受伤了
-Doctor, are you all right? -Yes, but we have wounded here.
带这些人回14船舱
Lopez, get these people back to Deck 14.
有个21世纪的女平民
There was a civilian, a woman from the 21st century.
-和我们走失了 -我们会找到她
-We got separated. -We will watch for her.
她什么都不知道 设法找到她
Worf, she has no idea what’s going on. Try to find her.
放低你们的武器
Lower your weapons.
他们会无视我们知道我们成为威胁
They’ll ignore us till they consider us a threat.
人工操控装置
The manual release.
沃夫 停在这个位置
Mr. Worf, hold this position.
人工操控装置上线
Manual release is online.
或许我们只需要锁上
Perhaps we should just knock.
数据
Data.
准备射击
Ready phasers!
数据 掩护我
Data, cover me.
船长 他们适应了
Captain, they’ve adapted!
回15层船舱重新部署 别让他们碰你!
Regroup on Deck 15. Don’t let them touch you!
-船长! –
-Captain! -Data!
这里!
Here!
船长!
Captain!
救我
Help.
请救救我
Please, help.
-你! 你到底怎么会… -退后!
-You! How the hell did you… -Back off!
-冷静点 -闭嘴
-Calm down! -Shut up!
-你是谁? -我的名字是让-卢克·皮卡德
-Who are you? -My name is Jean-Luc Picard…
不! 你属于哪个组织!
No! Who are you with? What faction?
我不是东联的 听着…
I’m not a member of the Eastern Coalition. Listen…
我说闭嘴!
I said shut up!
我不管 总之你带我出去
I don’t care who you’re with. Get me the hell out of here.
现在!
Now!
这并不太容易
That isn’t going to be easy.
你最好找到方法
Well, you better find a way to make it easy, soldier,
不然者我将按下按钮
or I’m gonna start pushing buttons.
好吧
All right!
-跟着我 -慢点!
-Follow me. -Slow!
你没有办法去
Your efforts to break the encryption codes
破解密♥码♥
will not be successful.
也不可能同化我
Nor will your attempts to assimilate me into your collective.
很勇敢
Brave words.
这话我早就听说过了 来自数千个种类
I’ve heard them before, from thousands of species
横跨数千个世界
across thousands of worlds since long before you were created.
但是现在他们都是博格人
But now, they are all Borg.
我不像你以前遇到的任何生命型态
I am unlike any life-form you have encountered before.
储存在我神经网的密♥码♥不能被强行移除
The codes stored in my neural net cannot be forcibly removed.
你是由不完美的人类创的不完美的个体