Captain.
他们起飞了
He is launching.
袭击约克镇也许只是第一步
The attack at the Yorktown may be just the beginning.
凭着这生化武器
With this bioweapon…
他可以摧毁一切生命体
…he could get rid of all life…
然后用基地的先进科技
…and use the bases advanced technology…
去袭击无数的联邦星球
…to attack an untold number of Federation planets.
我们得把这艘老古董飞上天才行
We are just gonna have to get this thing flying.
不是强制启动就能飞起来的长官
We can not just jump start it, sir.
好了 全部系统上线
Okay, all systems online.
二锂室已达70% 还在上升
Dilithium chambers at 70% and raising.
主副曲速引擎待命
Primary subwarp engines standing by.
苏鲁先生
Mr. Sulu.
那什么 你应该…
You can, you know,
能让她飞起来吧
…fly this thing, right?
您在开玩笑吗 长官
You kidding me, sir?
太好了
Fantastic.
小科 你那边怎么样
Scotty, how are we looking?
箭在弦上 一触即发
Ready as she will never be, sir.
这话我爱听 好吧
That’s what I like to hear. Alright.
老骨头 舰队成员们如何了
Bones, where are we with the crew?
有个正常运行的医疗舱就更好了
I could use a functioning med bay,
但除此之外我们在下面很安全
but otherwise we are secure down here.
苏鲁先生
Mr. Sulu.
我们必须达到终极速度
We have to achieve a terminal velocity,
这样稳定器才能提供升力
in order for the stabilizers to provide lift.
你真的确定我们坠落的高度足够了吗
Are you sure this drop is high enough to do that?
等会儿就知道了
We’ll find out.
下令启动吧 苏鲁先生
Call it, Mr. Sulu.
遵命 长官
Ay ay, Captain.
切科夫先生
Mr. Chekov,
听我指令 随时准备开启前端稳定器至最大
be ready to hit the forward stabilizers full on my mark.
四分之一脉冲动力启动
One quarter impulse.
好的
Right.
-二分之一脉冲动力 切科夫先生 -好的
– One half impulse, Mr. Chekov. – Ay.
我们得系上安全带 快
We should belt up. Come on, move move!
悠着点 苏鲁先生 可别现在就解体了
Easy, Mr. Sulu. Let’s not break her now.
随时可以了 苏鲁先生
Anytime, Mr. Sulu.
就现在 切科夫先生
Now, Mr. Chekov.
入侵飞船警报
I have an alert on incoming vessel.
所有频道的身份识别请求都未回复
No reply on all frequency ID request.
投射影像
Visual.
红色警报 红色警报
Red alert! Red alert!
看他们走到哪一步了
Look how far they’ve come.
我在每个约克镇的频道上
I’m picking up distress signals
都接收到了求救信♥号♥♥
from every frequency coming from Yorktown.
克劳已经开始进攻了
Krall is already starting his attack.
斯科特先生 我们都有些什么武器
Mr. Scott, what kind of weapons do we have?
相位炮和太空鱼雷
We have pulse phased cannons and spatial torpedoes.
好 上膛
Great. Lock and load.
没用的 你打不过蜂群
That does not matter. You can no defeat the bees.
也许能引走他们
Maybe, maybe we will lore them away.
怎么才能给约克镇争取逃生时间
How do we get Yorktown time to get people to safety?
我们无疑是螳臂当车啊
We are horse-and-buggy compare to those things.
舰长 我们这艘飞船能飞就不错了
We are barely holding together as it is, Captain.
舰长
Captain.
蜂群的飞行方式是由个体意志掌控的
The flight patterns of bees are determined by individual decisions.
而克劳的阵型太过复杂
Krall’s form formations are too complex…
必须依赖统一的神经网路来协调
…not to rely on some form of unified cyberpathic coordination.
-据我推测我们可以… -斯波克
– I surmised that we could be… – Spock.
讲重点
Skip to the end.
他是说如果有办法迷惑蜂群
What he is saying that if we disorient the swarm…
就能揍得它们屁滚尿流
…we can kick it’s ass.
没错
Precisely.
小科 能把我传送到蜂群战机之一上面吗
Scotty, can you beam me onto one of those swarm ships?
你是彻底疯了吗
Have you gone completly mad?
-行不行 -不行
– Yes or no? – No.
…行
Yes.
行吧
Maybe.
舰长 鉴于我对敌船内部的了解
Captain, my familiarity with the interior of those ships,
虽然很有限
however brief
我更适合这次行动
makes me more qualified for this away mission.
斯波克 你还受着伤
Spock, you’re still hurt.
她说的没错 斯波克
She’s right, Spock.
我认可并且尊重你的担心
I acknowledge and respect your concerns.
或许我找另一人同行
Perhaps you would feel more confident
你会更有信心一点
if I were accompanied by someone
他对我的伤情和敌舰内部都有了解
with familiarity of both the ship and my injury.
他会爱死这个任务的的
He is gonna love this.
你想让我♥干♥什么
You want me to do what?
来吧 医生
Come along, doctor.
等等
Whoo, wait a minute.
你这个忘恩负义的绿血怪 这是你的主意
Why you green-blooded ingrate. This was your idea.
是个好主意 老骨头
It’s a good idea, Bones.
下回你再被一根管子
You know, next time you have a piece of pipe
插♥进♥横膈膜
stuck in your transversum
直接叫管道工吧
…call a plumber.
一定要找到方法破坏蜂群列阵
Just make sure you find a way to break these things.
有情况我会直接把你们传送回来
If it gets heady, I’ll beam ya straight back.
启动传送
Energize.
你们一定会出色完成任务的
You’re gonna be great!
该死吉姆 我是个医生 不是…
Damn it, Jim. I’m a doctor, not a fucking …
你还记得上次我开这东西的时候
You do realize the last time I flew on of these things
最后坠机了吧
we crash.
所以要撞上什么东西
So don’t blame me if I…
别怪我
hit something.
斯波克呼叫富兰克林
Spock to Franklin.
斯波克 收到
Spock, we read you.
舰长 根据我的调查
Captain, from what I can ascertain,
这些飞船的确共用一个神经网络链接
these ships do indeed shared a cyberpathic link
并以此协调动作
which coordinates their actions.
发给你们了
Patching through now.
原来这就是那时候的信♥号♥♥
That’s what the signal was.
他们不是在屏蔽我们 是在互相交流
They weren’t jamming us, they were talking to each other.
我们怎么阻止他们交流
How do we get them to stop talking?
电磁聚焦怎么样
What about an electromagnetic focusing?
我们可以用传送仪干扰他们的网络
We can use the transporters to disrupt their network.
聚焦的目标太小
A focus might be too specific.
如果我们可以在蜂群中
If you can plant some sort of
植入一种干扰信♥号♥♥
disruptive communication signal inside the swarm
就可以反过来影响他们的协调能力
it might inversely effect their capacity to coordinates.
必须使用他们不会想到的频率
It will have to be the frequency they will not anticipate.
它可以引发连锁反应
It will cause a chain reaction
从而击溃整个蜂群
that will wipe out the whole swarm.
长官 这种封闭网路
Sir, a closed network like that
应该会对甚高频敏感
might be susceptible to very high frequency.
甚高频
V.H.F.
收音机
Radio.
我们可以从船上广播甚高频
We can… We can broadcast something from the ship
盖过他们互相交流的低频信♥号♥♥
to drown out their links.
要又吵又分心的那种
Something loud and distracting.
又吵又分心的
Loud and distracting?
我正好有
I’ve got just the thing.
别弄坏了我的音乐
Do not break my music.
弄坏 这是给你升级
Break it? You’re getting an upgrade.
蜂群还差60秒就快攻破基地外部屏障了
The swarm ships are 60 seconds from breaking through.
我只需调整甚高频输出变成多相扫射
I’ve just got to reconfigure the VHF output into a multiphasic sweep.
-让我来 -别动 小姑娘
– Let me do it. – Nah, lassie.
让她试试
Let her do it.
你来吧
Ah, you do it.
这样 看到了吗