But we were seen by the…
他们叫他麦纳斯
…by the one they call Manas.
我父亲和他扭打在一起
My father fought him,
所以我才有机会逃脱
so I could get out.
他就很勇敢
He was brave…
可是麦纳斯杀了他
and Manas killed him.
你们想救人是不可能的
What you want is impossible.
或许是
Maybe it’s not.
但以前我奶奶常说
Maybe granny used to say
一捆筷子折不断
“You cannot break a stick in a bundle”
小姑娘 如今你是我们大团体的一员
You’re a part of something bigger now, Lassie.
不要放弃我们
Don’t you give up on that,
我们也绝不会抛弃你
Because we are sure as hell, we’ll never give up on you…
这就是团结的意义
That is what being part of crew is all about.
这也是你的信念吗 詹姆士·T
Is that what you believe in, James T.?
我只知道有你在 我们的胜率更大了
All I know is, we stand a better chance with you.
挖土机挖了一个隧♥道♥
The digging machines uncover the tunnel
直通基地所在的火山口
that goes into the crater.
我就是从这条路出来的
That’s how I get out.
那我们就从这里进去
So that’ll be our way in.
负责传送的小队去隧♥道♥另一端
The away team will beam to the other side of the tunnel,
沿着隧♥道♥直达基地
follow it across to the base…
潜入基地建筑 救出舰队成员
…get inside the building and break out the crew.
舰长 传送机无法在坑里锁定对象
Captain, we can not lock on anyone inside the crater
更别说传人回来了
in order to beam them out.
或者把脉冲指示器组装成波形增强器
Or, I can rig up pulse beacons as pattern enhancers
-把信♥号♥♥传出来 -好
– that I get signal out of the crater. – Alright.
富兰克林号♥一次能传送多少人
How many people can Franklin transport at the time?
改良一下 最多20个人
With a minor modifications, 20 max…
但我不确定它能坚持多久
But I am not sure how long it will hold out.
老骨头 切科夫先生 婕拉
Bones, Mr. Chekov and Jaylah,
你们和我共同组成外派行动组
you’re with me in the away team.
斯科特先生 你留下来改造传送机
Mr Scott, modify the transporter
想尽一切办法启动这艘船
and do whatever you can to make this ship operational.
舰长 根据切科夫先生对技术的敏感
Captain, Mr. Chekov’s technical acumen
他和斯科特先生一起留在飞船上更好
makes him more valuable onboard the Franklin with Mr. Scott.
我代替他出外勤更符合逻辑
It is thereby logical that I would replace him.
符合什么逻辑 斯波克
Why is that logical Spock?
你才刚站起来多久
You just got back on your feet.
乌胡拉上尉也被关在那儿 吉姆
Lt. Uhura’s in that facillity, Jim.
我会看着他的
I’ll keep an eye on him.
好吧
Understood.
哨兵无处不在 我们不可能不被发现
His soldiers are everywhere. We won’t pass unseen.
得有什么来分散注意力
What we require is a diversion.
我知道怎么做了
I think I have an idea.
这是阿博纳斯
This is Abronath.
古人曾用它作为武器
It was used by the ancient once as a weapon
但这致命的力量不再受控时
But when they could not control its deadly power…
他们便将它一分为二
…they split it into two…
然后发射到太空中
And rejected the halves into space.
希望永不再被世人发现
Hoping it will be lost forever.
我还真得谢谢你们
But I am grateful.
我用尽毕生精力寻找
I have spent life times searching for
没想到你们却自己送上门
And only to have you find it for me.
造化弄人
The poetry of fate.
我所出生的世界
The world that I was born into…
与你们的世界大不相同 上尉
…is very different from yours, Lieutenant.
我们深知痛苦 恐惧
We knew pain, we knew terror.
抗争让我们日益强大
Struggle, made us strong.
不是和平 更不是什么团结
Not peace, not unity.
这些都是联邦给你们洗♥脑♥的空话
These are myths the Federation would had you believe.
你说的话很有说服力
Those are strong words.
也许你真的深信不疑
You may even believe them.
但你绝对不止这一个企图
But there’s something else going on with you.
不为人知的秘密
Something underneath.
等等
Wait.
你要把她怎么样
What are you doing with her?
你已经如愿以偿了 放了她
You already got what you want then Let her go!

No!
麦纳斯
Manas.
时间到
It’s time.
星际联邦数百年来不断扩张疆域
The Federation has pushed the frontier for centuries.
但这种日子不长了
But no longer.
当初从这里开始扩张 中尉
This is where it begins, Lieutenant.
就要从这里打回去
This is where the frontier, pushes back.
这边走
This way.
她去哪儿了
Where is she?
这注意力分散得真好
I got to admit, that’s a hell of a distraction.
你们的朋友在那边
Your friends are over there.
走吧
Come on.
让我去对付他们
Let me deal with them.
你带领我们走到现在
You’ve brought us this far.
你来完成任务 克劳
Finish the mission, Krall.
去吧
Go!
中校 他们带走了乌胡拉
Commander, Uhura they took her.
把这些船员转移至安全地带
Get the remain of the crew to safety.
走吧 动起来 跟上
Come on. Let’s go. Move.
收到信♥号♥♥了 斯科特先生
I’ve got them, Mr Scott.
好的 切科夫先生
Okay, Mr. Chekov.
增强信♥号♥♥ 我们要一次把20个人传回来
Increase the signal. We are gonna grab them 20 at a time.
-好的 -但愿不会搞砸吧
– Ay. – Let’s hope this doesn’t get messy.
开启传送
Energize!
斯波克
Spock!
你来这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
很明显 我是来救你的
Clearly, I am here to rescue you.
走吧
Let’s go.
见到你真好 老搭档
Good to see you, good man.
你会死得和你父亲一样惨
You’ll die here as your father.
传送机再次充电还需10秒钟 医生
Ten seconds until transporters recharged, doctor.
等我信♥号♥♥
Wait for my signal.
-医生 -少废话 他们不来我们不能走
– Doctor! – Damn it man, we are not leaving without them!
来 快走
Come on! Let’s go!
快跟上 跟上
Move! Move!
走快点 快
Let’s go, come on!
我们准备好了 舰长
We are ready for it, captain,
你的信标可以打开了
just turn on your beacon.
-小科 所有人都到了 -是的长官
– Scotty, you have everybody? – Ay, sir.
除了你和婕拉外都在了
Everyones here except you and Jaylah.
打开信标 我们会把你传送回来
Open the beacon and we will grab ya.
他们不会管你了
They will leave you here.
舰长 快打开信标
Captain, your beacon!
-打开了 -开启传送
– There it is! – Energize!
婕拉
Jaylah!
以后还是别这么惊险好了
Okay, let’s never do that again.
我同意 詹姆斯·T
I agree, James T.
你们都还好吧啊
Are you all right?
舰长 那个武器…
Captain, this thing he has…
约克镇 他打算毁掉约克镇基地
Yorktown. He is gonna destroy the Yorktown.
我的房♥子就交给你了
You take my house…
你让她飞起来
…and you make it fly.
小科先生 你能把这玩意儿启动吗
Mr. Scotty, can you get this thing started?
长官 启动可以 但飞起来…
Well start it, yes. Flying sir, that’s a different thing.
这艘老飞船是在太空组装的
These old vessel, they were built in space.
并非设计为在大气层内起飞
They were never supposed to take off from the atmosphere.
不能飞也得飞起来
Make it happen.
她叫星际飞船 不叫陆地飞船 长官
They are called Starships sir, for a reason.
现在说有什么用
You tell me this now?
因为我不想让你带着失望走
Because I didn’t want to disappoint ya.
万一你们回不来呢
You know, in case you didn’t make it back.
想的真周到 斯科特先生
How thoughtful, Mr. Scott.
舰长

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!