I have an idea, sir, but I’m gonna need your permission.
为什么要我批准
Why would you need my permission?
因为如果我搞砸了
Because if I mess it up,
我不希望全怪我
I don’t want it to be just my fault.
麦考伊和斯波克呼叫进取号♥
McCoy and Spock to Enteprise crew.
收到请回复
Come in, Enterprise crew.
有人听到吗
Anyone.
来吧 斯波克
Come on, Spock.
挺住 你可以的
Come on, you can make it.
医生 抛弃我这个伤员
Leaving me behind
能极大提高你生存下来的几率
will significantly increase your chances of survival, doctor.
真够骑士风范啊 不过没门儿
Well that’s damn chivalrous of you, but completely out of the question.
你的当务之急是找到其余幸存船员
It is imperative that you locate any surviving crew.
那是 你肯定在乎他人死活
Here I was thinking you cared.
我当然在乎了 雷纳德
Of course I care, Leonard,
我以为我对你的尊敬很明显
I always assumed my respect for you was clear.
这些年我们的谈话交流…
The dialogue we have had across the years has always…
好了 斯波克
It’s okay, Spock.
这些话还是憋心里吧
You don’t have to say it.
至少我不会孤零零地死了
Well, at least I won’t die alone.
又扔下我一个
Well, that’s just typical.
放马过来 你们这些混♥蛋♥
Come on, you bastard!
医生 真高兴看到一个完整的你
Good to see you in one piece doctor!
真的吗
Oh, am I?
我感觉内脏还在载歌♥载舞呢
I feel like my entrails were at barn dance.
我用的是老旧的货物传送机
I released old transporters were only ever used for cargo
稍微做了一些改良 就能传输人了
but a few modifications seems to do the trick.
为了避免传输中你们的身体搅在一起
I thought it was best to beam you one at a time
保险一点还是挨个传送比较好
You know, in case you got spliced.
那是 可能更糟呢
Oh, I couldn’t imagine a worse scenario.
你们能回来真好 还好吧
Good to have you back. Are you all right?
我没事 他受伤了
Yeah, I’m fine. He’s hurt.
我的身体能正常运作 舰长
I am functioning adequately, Captain.
正常就见鬼了
In a pig’s eye you are.
舰长 我们发现
Captain, we discovered that the stolen artifact
被盗的武器就来自这个星球
appears to come from this planet.
该死 斯波克
Damn it, Spock!
-这地方有医疗用品吗 -这边
– Are there any medical supplies on this thing ? – This way.
来 躺下吧
Lie down, come on.
这就对了
There you go.
我们要怎么逃离这鬼地方呢 斯波克
How are we gonna get out of this hole, Spock?
我们…
We got…
…船也没有 人也没有
…no ship, no crew.
几乎没有胜算
Not this odds.
就像往常那样就好了 吉姆
We will do what we have always done, Jim.
在绝望中寻找希望
We will find hope in the impossible.
先把你医好了再说吧
Let’s get you patched up first, okay?
舰长
Captain.
你需要集中精力来帮助船员们
You must focus your efforts on helping the crew.
所以我需要你好好的 斯波克
That’s why I need you around, Spock.
这些东西都是老古董了
This thing is from the dark ages.
拿过来吧
Come Close.
这应该是一台原生质发生器
I am pretty sure this is protoplaser.
可以止住内出血
It could stop the internal haemorrhage.
但愿这样吧
At least that’s my hope.
痛苦唯一的解药便是希望
The miserable have no other medicine but only hope.
快没命了还要拽莎翁的话
Death door, and he is quoting Shakespeare.
舰长日志 星历2263.2年
Captain’s Log, Stardate 2263.2
残骸已经被我们搜过了
We searched the wreckage.
他一定是藏到别的地方去了
He must have hidden it elsewhere.
我们只有人♥质♥在手了 克劳
All we have is his crew, Krall.
东西呢
Tell me where it is.
快说
Now!
不
No!
快住手
Stop!
你放他走 我就给你
Let him go and, I will give what you want.
不 希尔 别给他
No, Syl! Don’t!
上尉
Lieutenant.
团结并非你们的力量
Unity is not your strength,
而是你们的弱点
It is your weakness.
我们必须等到完全确定后再行动
We should wait until we are absolutely sure.
不 现在就得把船员找回来
No, we have to get the crew back, now.
切科夫有坐标
Chekov has the coordinates
我们可以顺藤摸瓜 去克劳的基地
that can lead us to Krall’s base, so we go.
无意冒犯 舰长 我们怎么知道
With respect, sir, how do we know
克劳和她通话时人就在基地
that Krall was at the base when she called.
即使他在 也不知船员是否也在
And even if he was, we do not know if and the crew is with them.
或者是否还活着
Or they’re still alive.
切科夫先生 你能根据这个公式
Mr. Chekov, Can you reconfigure the search parameters
修正搜索参数吗
in order to compensate for this formula?
是 中校 这是什么公式
Ay, Commander but, what is this forumla?
瓦卡亚宝石 切科夫先生
It is Vokaya, Mr. Chekov.
一种瓦肯星独有的矿石 会释放少量辐射
A mineral unique to Vulcan which emits a low-level radiation.
我来过滤掉其他能量射线
Then I have to filter out all other energy emissions.
斯波克 这种时候
Spock, what the hell would
瓦肯矿石能有什么鬼作用
a Vulcan mineral be doing way out here?
你打算用它干什么
Where are you going with this?
为了表示我的爱慕与尊敬
Lt. Uhura wears a vokaya amulet
我曾赠予乌胡拉上尉一个瓦肯护身符
which I presented to her as a token of my affection and respect.
你送了你女友一个放射性的宝石
You gave your girlfriend a radioactive jewelery?
辐射是无害的 医生
The emissions is harmless, Doctor.
但非常独特 具有很高的辨识度
But it’s unique signature makes it very easy to identify.
所以你给了你女友一个跟踪装置
You gave your girlfriend a tracking device?
这并非我本意
That was not my intention.
幸亏你不尊重我
I am glad he doesn’t respect me.
侦测到微量瓦卡亚信♥号♥♥
I am detecting a very trace amount of Vokaya.
切科夫先生 放射源的位置
Does the location match the coordinates
与之前侦测的克劳的坐标吻合吗
you acquired from Krall, Mr. Chekov?
完全符合 长官
It is a match, sir.
这就表明其余船员和乌胡拉上尉
It’s presence suggest that Lt. Uhura and thereby the rest of the crew
一同被囚禁在克劳的指挥基地
are being held at Krall’s base of operation.
能直接把他们传送出来吗
Can we beam them out?
没办法 长官 那地方有地质干扰
No, sir. There is some geological interference
阻断了传送机的信♥号♥♥
that is blocking transporter signal.
看来我们只能用传统的方式硬闯了
Well I guess we are gonna have to go and break in the old fashion way.
你们不能去那个地方
You can not go to this place.
擅闯者都被克劳杀了
Everyone who goes there, he kills.
你去过 你亲眼见过
You’ve been there? You’ve seen it?
那你之前怎么不说 小姑娘
Why didn’t you say something, Lassie?
因为说了你们一定会让我带你们去
Because I knew you will ask me to take you there.
如果你们的朋友在那里
If your friends are there
那她们必死无疑 就像我家人一样
then they will die, just like my family.
我坚决不再踏入那个鬼地方一步
And I will not go back to that death place.
既然你逃了一次
If you escaped,
那你就能告诉我们潜入和逃走的路线
then you can show us the way in and the way out.
不
No!
我们约定的可不是这样 蒙哥马利·小科
This is not the deal we made, Montgomery Scotty.
你们要执意送死 就自己去吧
If you choose to do this, you are on your own.
-等等 -任她去吧
– Wait, wait. – Let her go.
她也失去了亲人 舰长
She’s lost people too, Captain.
小姑娘 被囚禁的是我们的朋友
Wait, that’s our friends out there Lassie,
我们不能就这么一走了之
and we can not just leave them behind.
我们真的迫切需要你的帮忙
We could really use your help.
你只需要勇敢一点就好
We just need you to be brave as all.
以前我们被囚禁在那儿的时候
When we were in that place
克劳会隔三差五带走一个俘虏
…Krall would come in and take someone.
那些惨叫声 仿佛还在耳边
There were screams, I can still hear them.
被带走的人都再也回不来了
And we would not see that person again…
天知道谁会成为下一个
…we did not know who would be next.
我父亲策划了一次潜逃
My father planned an escape.
可是途中却撞见了一个人