He is Krall. Him and his…
蜜蜂们
…bees.
他们在星际间寻找一个死亡武器
They search the stars for a death machine.
这也是包括你我所有人在这的原因
They are the reason why you are here, why we are all here.
也包括那三个讨厌鬼
Even those 3 scunners?
他们也是坠毁飞船的幸存者 跟你我一样
They have fallen from the sky, like me and you.
跟我走 现在
Come with me. Now!
等等 小姑娘 我今天过得很不顺
Wait, hang on a minute, lassie. I’m having a difficult day here.
我得找到我的同伴
I gotta find my crew mates.
我会帮你找到同伴
I will help you find your mates…
然后你也要帮我
…and then you will help me.
帮你干什么
With what?
-你想让我修东西 -对
– You want me to fix something? – Yes.
你帮我 我帮你
You help me and I help you.
好吧 既然事情已经这样了
Alright, well things being as they are
恐怕我也没有更好的选择
I doubt I’ll get a better offer today.
带路吧
So lead the way.
很好
Good.
我叫婕拉
I am Jaylah.
-你是蒙哥马利·斯科特 -叫我小科
– And you’re Montgomery Scott. – Aye, Scotty.
跟我走 蒙哥马利·小科
Come now, Montgomery Scotty.
好吧 等我
Alright, hold up.
进取号♥
The Enterprise.
她可能都无法给舰桥供电了 舰长
She may not even have power to the bridge, Captain.
她还没完全瘫痪呢
She still has a few tricks up her sleeve.
我敢打赌
I bet on it.
麦考伊呼叫进取号♥ 请回答
McCoy to Enterprise, come in.
麦考伊呼叫进取号♥
McCoy to Enterprise.
慢点儿 斯波克
Hey, take it easy there, Spock.
刚才只是应急处理
That was just a temporary fix back there.
我明白 医生
I understand, Doctor.
有趣
Fascinating.
不详 黑暗 危险
Omuns, dark, dangerous.
反正要进去
We are going in.
有趣
Intriguing.
这些符号♥和他们想抢走的
These symbols are the same images as those
那件武器上的图案一模一样
depicted on the artifact taken in the attack.
所以武器原本就来自这里
You think it came from here?
看样子是的
It would seem so.
该死 斯波克
Damm it… Spock!
放松 放松
Easy.Easy.

Hurry.
-到了吗 -别再问了
– Aren’t we there yet? – Stop asking that.
-对不起 -走这条路
– Sorry. – This is the way, come.
小心脚下 可不要踩到我的陷阱上
Watch your steps, you do not want to set off my traps.
真聪明
Oh, that’s clever.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
-这是我的房♥子 -你的房♥子
– This is my house. – Your house?
等等
Hold on a minute.
这是一艘飞船
Is this a ship?
我希望你找到你的伙伴 然后帮我修好它
I hope you find your friends and you help me fix it.
我就能永远离开这个星球了
So I can leave this planet forever.
等等
Wo… Wait a minute.
这是你的飞船
Is this your ship?
不 蒙哥马利·小科
No, Montgomery Scotty.
这是你们的飞船
It’s yours.
我的天啊
Oh my good lord.
联邦星舰富兰克林号♥ 星舰编号♥NX-326
Frank Lin是导演父亲名字 老版斯波克演员伦纳德·尼莫伊生日是3月26日
舰长 看起来能量应该还有剩
Captain, it looks like there is power.
好 我们去舰桥用飞船上的扫描仪找其他人
Alright, let’s get to the bridge and find the crew.
控制台还完整 我可以
The console is intact, and I will…
试着重接电源
…try to reroute power to it.
动作快点
Work fast.
我们这里一亮 会引起不少注意
Once we get this place lite up, we are gonna draw a lot of attention.
能找到他们吗
What do you think? Can you find them?
可以 舰长
Aye, Captain.
我正在重设扫描频率为船员通讯频率
I am reconfiguring scanners to modulate for the crews sequence.
你跟我来 我留了点东西在飞船上
You with me. I left something behind.
你这是什么感冒啊
That is one heck of a cold.
干得好 金瑟
Nice job, Keenser.
好了 离下一班士兵巡逻还有15分钟
Alright, we’ve got about 15 minutes until the next guard rotation.
快来
Come on.
快走
Let’s go. Come on.

Come on!
这是麦哲伦探测仪
This is a Magellan probe.
联邦就是靠这个在星云中导航的
Federation was using these to find a way through the nebula.
他用来干什么
What’s he using it for?
你看出什么了
What do you see?
他在探测仪间继承了子空间链接
He’s been piggybacking the subspace links between the probes.
那可以用这个发送求救信♥号♥♥吗
Can we use it to send a distress signal?
我试试
I can try.
访问中
已发
Sent.
他潜入了约克镇联邦基地的数据库
He’s accessed the Yorktown database.
什么
What?
这是星际舰队的数据资料 航行日志
He’s got Startfleet data files… ship logs…
包括进取号♥的
…including the Enterprise.
所以他一直在监视我们
He’s been watching us this whole time.
舰长
Captain…
那件武器其实一直在舰上
…the artifact was on the ship the whole time?
我不能冒险带着这东西被抓
I cannot afford to get caught with it.
所以我藏在了船上
So I hid it in here.
告诉克劳 我拿到阿博纳斯了
Tell Krall… I have the Abronath.
你听到悲惨故事就信吗
Do you believe every sad story you hear?
你这个我就没信
Not every.
请把枪放下
Put the phaser down. Please.
你追踪到了吗 切科夫
Did you get it, Chekov?
是的舰长 我追溯到了通信对象的位置
Aye, Captain. I’ve traced her location of her comm.
克劳要这个有什么用
What does Krall want with this thing?
从你们自己手上
To save you.
拯救你们
From yourselves.
舰长
Captain!
-你还好吗 -我们被困住了
– You all right? – Aye, Captain, but we are trapped.
你能启动这个吗
Can you get this thing started?
你是不是疯了 启动推进器
Have you intermitted the intuition… engage the thrusters?
有更好的建议就请讲
I am open up to other suggestions.
好吧
Okay.
-有个问题 长官 -什么问题
– There’s the problem, sir. – What?
燃料已传送到推进器 但我不能点火
Fuel is pumped. I cannot get into combust.
舰长 我们下面就是一个大炸♥弹♥
Captain, we are basically standing on a very large bomb.
如果你没击中燃烧压缩机
If you miss the combustion compressor…
我不可能打偏
I am not gonna miss, come on.
可你知道燃烧压缩机长什么样吗
Do you even know what the combustion compressor looks like?
正方形对吗
A square, right?
不 是圆的
No, it’s round.
我刚就是想说圆的
That’s what I said.

Run!

Go!
切科夫
Chekov!
切科夫 快躲开
Chekov, move!
你以为你知道
You think you know…
牺牲到底是什么
…what sacrifice really means?
星际联邦教育你
Federation has taught you…
冲突不应存在
…that conflict should not exist!
但没有挣扎
But without struggle,
你不会真正了解自己
You’ll never know who you truly are.
你根本不了解我们
You have no idea who we are.
但很快你就会得到答案
But you’ll soon find out.
你是说那个你以为发送成功的求救信♥号♥♥吗
You mean the distress signal you thought you sent?
系统里这儿的坐标已被修改
The coordinates were altered.
你们的救援飞船会被困在星云里
Your rescue ships will be stranded in the nebula…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!