Ay!
克劳 这艘飞船正想逃往星云
切断她的喉咙
柯克呼叫舰桥
Kirk to bridge.
我们正失去惯性阻尼器
We are losing the inertial dampers.
整艘飞船的系统都在崩溃 舰长
Systems are failing shipwide, Captain.
紧急封锁正在尝试封闭损坏船体
The emergency blockades are sealing…
但结构完整度只有18% 并且继续下降
…but the structural integrity is at 18% and falling, sir.
弃船 苏鲁先生
Abandon ship, Mr. Sulu.
拉响警报
Sound the alarm.
我们得给逃生舱增加逃脱成功的机会
We need to give those Pods a chance to escape
你能把那些敌机引走吗
Can you lead the ship away?
脉冲引擎还在尝试
The impulse engines are still
从曲速存量中吸取能量
trying to draw power from the warp reserve.
只有等碟部分离了我们才走得了
We can not move until the saucer is separated.
我来处理
I’ll handle it.
是 长官
Aye aye, sir.
你们得去逃生舱 快走
We got to get you guys to escape pod. Go.
希尔少尉
Ensign Syl.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我的天
My god!
斯波克 他们在抓逃生舱里的船员
Spock, they are taking the crew.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
碟部现在应该脱离了才对
saucer should be free by now.
我知道 苏鲁先生 舰长应该到了
I know, Mr. Sulu. The Captain should be there.
脉冲引擎正从辅助发电机吸取能量
The impulse engines drawing power from auxiliary generators.
舰长
Captain.
碟部还有船员吗
How many of the crew is still in saucer?
没有了
None.
如果我没看错
If I read this correctly…
入侵者在抓捕他们
…the intruders are taking them.
舰长 我们已进入了这个星球的重力范围
Captain, we’re caught in the planet’s gravity.
已经没有足够动力离开
We can not pull away.
快进开尔文逃生舱
Get your Kelvin pods.
-是 长官 -是 舰长
– Yes, sir. – Ay, Captain.
走吧 我们走
Come on! Let’s go!
你早就知道
You knew…
你知道我们会被袭击
You knew we would be attacked.
你不明白
You don’t understand.
柯克船长
Captain Kirk.
对 我骗了你们
Yes, I lied.
我们的飞船被袭击了
Our ship was attacked.
切科夫 检查通讯器扫描幸存者
Chekov, check the comms for survivors.
明白 舰长
Aye aye, aye Captain.
-他是谁 -他叫克劳
– Who is he? – His name is Krall.
他抓了我的船员 就像抓你们的船员一样
He took my crew, like he took yours.
他怎么会对进取号♥这么了解
How did he know so much about the Enterprise?
我只知道如果我引你们前来
All I know is that if I did this…
他就会放了我的船员
…he’ll set them free.
切科夫 扫描仪上有接收到什么吗
Chekov, are you picking anything upon those scanners?
什么都没有
Nothing Sir.
-会不会他们都… -不 不可能
– What if they… – No, no.
他们只是被抓了
He was taking them.
我们得找到碟部
We have to find that saucer even
即使最小的扫描系统也比三录仪扫距更长
minimal scanning systems will have more range than tricorders.
是的 舰长 有可能
Aye, Captain. It’s possible.
舰长 我只是在保护我的船员
Captain, I was protecting my crew.
你的名字是什么
What is your name?
你怎么会我们的语言
How do you know our language?
我了解你们人类
I know your kind.
我是尼欧塔·乌胡拉上尉 联邦星舰进取号♥
I’m Lt. Nyota Uhura of the U.S.S. Enterprise.
你的行为已被视作对星际联邦宣战
And you have committed an act of war against Fede…
星际联邦
Federation.
星际联邦的存在就是战争行为
Federation is an act of war.
是你袭击了我们
You attacked us.
你们的舰长
Your captain…
你为什么为了他牺牲自己
Why did you sacrifice yourself for him?
他也会做同样的事
He would have done the same.
他若从舰上幸存 一定会来救我们
And if he made it off that ship, he will come for us.
正如我所愿 乌胡拉上尉
I’m counting on it, Lt. Uhura.
简直难以置信
I can’t believe it.
天哪 斯波克
My god, Spock!
快来这里坐下
Sit down over here.
好了 小心 小心
Okay, easy, easy.
好了 我来
Okay. I’ll just a…
试着放松 你会没事的
Try to relax. You’re going to be okay.
你语气中强行乐观的成分表明
Forced optimism in your voice suggests
你试图挤出点镇定来安抚…
you are trying to enlist a sense of calm in order to …
少扯狗屁
Cut the horse shit.
医生 我不明白动物的屁♥股♥与我们
Doctor, I failed to see how excrement of any kind bears relevance
现在的情况有任何关联
in our current situation.
-你要干什么 -医生 我们得继续走
– What the hell are you doing? – We must keep moving, doctor.
斯波克 这东西刺穿了你的腹股沟
Spock, this thing punched your iliac region.
得抓紧时间
Time is a critical factor.
我也是说要抓紧时间赶快走啊
That’s exactly what I am trying to tell you.
听着 我要是不取出来 你会死
Look, if I can’t take this out, you’re gonna die.
如果我取出来
Okay, if I take it out and
但止不了血 你也会死
can’t stop the bleeding, you are gonna die.
两个选择都不咋地
I can’t see no appealing in neither option.
没错 我也是这么想
Believe me or not, neither can I.
如果我没记错的话
So, if I remember correctly
你们瓦肯人的心脏在人类的肝脏部位
The Vulcans have your hearts where humans have their livers.
没错 医生
That is correct, doctor.
难怪你这样了
That explains a thing or two.
你知道 你很幸运 如果再往左三厘米
You know, you are lucky. A inch to the left…
你就已经死了
…and you would be dead already.
我就是不明白 斯波克
I just don’t get it, Spock.
他们为什么要攻击我们
What did they attack us for? I mean…
难道就为了个小矮子们
They do all this for some
都不想要的小玩意儿
doodad with the tiny Clevers didn’t want?
仅仅因为不理解
It is unwise to trivialise that
就认为其微不足道是不明智的行为 医生
which one simply does not understand, Doctor.
反正肯定不止是个小玩意了
We can safely assume that it’s more important than a doodad.
你成功侮辱了我两次 斯波克
I think you just managed to insult me twice, Spock.
好吧 斯波克
Alright, Spock.
我只有一个问题
Just got one question.
-你最喜欢什么颜色 -我看不出来…
– What’s your favorite color? – I fail to see the relevance…
他们说毫无准备时痛感最小 看来没错
Yeah, they say it hurts less if it’s a surprise.
用你熟悉的医学术语来说
I may have a doctor parlance with which you are familiar…
你这话简直是狗屁
…I can confirm your theory to be horse shit.
得闪了
We’ve got to get out of here.
你开玩笑吧
You’re kidding me, aren’t you?
各位好
Hello there.
我叫蒙哥马利·斯科特
My name is Montgomery Scott… and…
你们是谁
…who might you be?
当心点 小伙子 必要时我可是很能打的
Watch it, sonny. I am pretty handy when I want to be… right.
千万别回来
Don’t come back.
我们可给了他们些颜色瞧瞧 小姑娘
Well, we certainly show them uh lassie
喂 那是星际舰队的财产
Hey! That’s Starfleet property, Okay.
你不能随便拿…
You can not just take them and….
好吧我今天很慷慨 所以随便拿吧
…but, I’m feeling generous today so how about it.
这个是从哪里来的
Where did you get that?
-你说英文 -我从我的房♥子里学的
– Is that English? – I learned it from my house.
这个是从哪里来的
Where did you get that ?
-这是我的星际舰队徽章 -这是什么意思
– This is my Starfleet insignia. – What does it mean ?
证明我是星际舰队工程部的一员
Means that I am an officer of Starfleet. Engineering division.
-工程部 -对 修修东西什么的
– Engineering? – Aye, that’s right, I fix things.
我知道工程部是什么
I know what is engineering.
你和那些毁了我飞船的人 不是一伙的对吧
You’re not with those bastards that killed my ship, are ya?
我就当不是了
I take that as a no.
他是克劳 他和他的